It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sterilise the underclass - mayor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Sterilise the underclass - mayor

www.heraldsun.com.au

AN outspoken Kiwi politician has proposed a new solution to the country's child abuse problem - pay the "appalling underclass"; not to breed.

Michael Laws - who stirred up controversy by calling the late Tongan King a "bloated brown slug'' - has again hit the headlines.

That there is a group within our society who give their children no hope nor opportunity from the moment that they are born" the regional mayor wrote on the New Zealand radio website...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Yesterday's Dominion-Post newspaper quotes him as saying: "If we gave $10,000 to certain people and said 'we'll voluntarily sterilise you' then all of society would be better off,'' he told the .
"There'd be less dead children and less social problems.''

Another bit of social engineering designed to further the gulf between haves and have-nots.

I can see how some people would accept the $10,000 and then shoot it up their veins within a week. Afterall, if you're dealing with the 'underclass' people, they generally don't have a clue what to do with $10,000. The payment plan needs a little more thought to sort out the details, for sure.

Here's another proposal that the Mayor hasn't thought about: How about eating the rich? The small percentage of people who control and dictate to the 'middle' and 'under' classes and show excessive greed beyond what any human being should accumulate. Just a thought!

It's a controversial stance and it's setting a trend that could one day see compulsory sterilisation if a person is 'lawfully' proven to be an 'underclass'.

www.heraldsun.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The world has to many people anyways.

We really do need to stop reproducing.

I support this.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko

Purely out of interest - how do you know this is true?

How do you know how many people the world can accomodate before there are too many?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey, why dont we just sterilize everyone? No pesky kids running around mucking up the place, no more dirty diapers, no more smarmy teenagers. Just golf courses and retirement homes as far as they eye can see. The problem with institutional sterilization is who gets to pick who gets clipped? $10,000 for a pauper to get excused from the gene pool, how much for a Trump, or a Hilton sister? There are many "upper crust" types who need to be bumped off procreation duty IMO. So in fairness, its all or nothing.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by dashen]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
instead of sterilizing the poor, sterilize the dumb.

make some kind of test that will test all skills and brain functions and if deemed stupid they can be sterilized. give evolution a push in the right direction

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

OMG! This is appalling. I am a supporter of Michael Laws - he has been very good for his city, but this smacks of Nazi cleansing. Who is to say that having money means you are going to have the best kids?

In fact, a lot of people with money have the worst kids. Why do you think the British aristocracy 'exported' their difficult children? "Go to the other side of the world, never come back, and here is a ton of money."

I think Michael Laws has gone too far this time.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by crisko

I really don't care about population control anymore. Let people breed kids whenever they want. It's fun to watch nature cull the herd ( as long as I'm not in that herd.)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I support this.

I also support it. Some people are just too stupid to breed.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hmm odd dont think ive heard this on our news over here.

Laws is an ass he's just a maker of hot air and drama with a huge self appointed ego, not really sure how he becomes mayor for his region given his track record. Thing is he has got a point to a degree, but he could have worded it a whole lot better. Some of these parents ARE literal serial child abusers and they cant do anything about it most of the time until its to late, and yes it does have a large racial/socio economic slant to it unfortunately, but you cant ignore reality if it appears like it might end up being racially insensitive. Its a hard pill to swallow, but wrapping it in stupid wording, doesnt help conductive discussion. Then again whats to be expected from the guy.

Although I did agree with him about the Tongan king, hes a fat waste of Tongan tax payers money that serves no purpose and is a pure drain on their country. As are all royals.

Made me grin seeing the school kids being called indigenous rather than Maori, if thats the case then I to am indigenous to New Zealand. Why not just call them Maori?

Love the fact the article near the end tries to stick us with 'where better than those kiwis over the ditch' slant, Aussies being Aussies as usual

Edit:- Brother just showed me the local news paper with the article byline on it. Guess I missed that one

[edit on 30-10-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

The so called underclass should be sterilised apparently - this means poor people as opposed to rich people.

OK, let's test the stupid people against the intelligent people instead.

If all stupid people should be sterlised, I guarantee this would include a lot of rich people, who would buy their way out of it.

So what Laws means is, "Let's kill off the poor people!" What a shame - where would he get his servants from then?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

your right. too many politicians, lets get rid of them first!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I couldn't even begin to express my opinion on this without falling into a long posted tirade on eugenics. My mother actually believed in eugenics, she taught us to marry for intelligence and not for looks.

This just reeks of....(must resist godwin's law).....I can't...

Ok I'm flat out opposed.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
OMG....

I chose to be sterilized for FREE. What was I thinking? Wish they'd offer some of us the $10k for doing what we were going to do anyway.

Life is so unfair.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
instead of sterilizing the poor, sterilize the dumb.

make some kind of test that will test all skills and brain functions and if deemed stupid they can be sterilized. give evolution a push in the right direction

Essentially that's what this is.

I mean $10G to throw away the ability of not producing a family? It's at least worth $10G and a new 50" Plasma.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I support this.

I support this, and i think people that are not capable, in there own lifes should not breed. I include that in my statement, so do not say that i am being elitest.

I have never wanted to bring someone into this world, and never will.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

or just remove the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself

like those swedish chainsaws with "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals" warning... seriously, if someone is stupid enough to try to stop a running chainsaw with their genitals, the world would be a much better place without them or their offspring

[edit on 30/10/2009 by ranswer]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I find this kind of humerous in that child abuse crosses all classes of people and racial lines. The rich are just better at hiding it. And most of the time(with the wealthy) it's mental abuse. A fine example would be my father, very artful in the field of mental abuse and psychological attacks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Hey, why dont we just sterilize everyone? No pesky kids running around mucking up the place, no more dirty diapers, no more smarmy teenagers. Just golf courses and retirement homes as far as they eye can see. The problem with institutional sterilization is who gets to pick who gets clipped? $10,000 for a pauper to get excused from the gene pool, how much for a Trump, or a Hilton sister? There are many "upper crust" types who need to be bumped off procreation duty IMO. So in fairness, its all or nothing.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by dashen]

I have to agree with you about Hiltons, but not Trump. His daughter is very smart, no where near a ditz...I just saw hr on a show recently she busted her butt through college and earned her degree...meaning she actually did all the work, graduated high in her class and owns her own sound real estate business now.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Purely out of interest - how do you know this is true?

How do you know how many people the world can accomodate before there are too many?

It's not at all about how many people the world can physically accommodate, but about how many people each society, culture, economy, etc... can accommodate.

For example, do you really believe that India can accommodate it's population?

No it can't. Either because it won't or it can't.

Either way, it IS NOT.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join