It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sterilise the underclass - mayor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have a solution, although its a little negative for me, and I would actually have to seek permission from Divine Mother first whether this is something I could visualize, but I don't think it would hurt any for me to ask this out under the stars:

This for all the underprivileged, real people who count the most to me, and any middle class who choose to see this:

"I am free from the matrix, the people are free, awake, aware and happy, they are healed, and filled with joy, peace and unity. Disclosure is now, we are being taught by our cosmic friends and family. A new utopia is beginning for humanity and earth. We are healing mother earth and nature and she is being restored gently with humanity safe and powerfully protected. Divine Mother's Plan has been achieved, and the earth and its people ascend and evolve."

But for the others, especially the nuki's and the zetans who are trying to do a world takeover via Vrill with TPTB, before the true disclosure and ascension, and all who are one their side by their programmed heartless responses, why not take them to some barren planet, and take away all their technology, and give them the means to eek out some nutrition and then they can look at other, and bully each other, set their own pyramid systems with each other, put collars on each other and play all the domination games they want, in a galactic time out. They would be fixed of course so as not to perpetuate this mindset.

Edit to add: after all the wealthy are filled with a lot of nuki's in source with a lot of reptilian dna, so I'm not sure we want them reproducing too much here anyway. But in an advanced world without menses hopefully and where each child is welcomed into the world and wanted, we'll have humans advancing into the cosmos, well cared for, equal, not overworked, with lots of time to give love to their happy children.

We'll be living in an equal world, without money, with our true feelings and thoughts known to each other in the Universal Understanding, always lending a helping hand and progressing into the cosmos.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'm in full favor of a global sterilization program. Kanye West would be a good recipient to start off with! =)

<< 1  2   >>

join