It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sterilise the underclass - mayor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Yesterday's Dominion-Post newspaper quotes him as saying: "If we gave $10,000 to certain people and said 'we'll voluntarily sterilise you' then all of society would be better off,'' he told the .
"There'd be less dead children and less social problems.''

Another bit of social engineering designed to further the gulf between haves and have-nots.

I can see how some people would accept the $10,000 and then shoot it up their veins within a week.

Dang.. I didn't realize drugs you put in your vein cost so much... I'm glad I keep to my drug of choice... costs me about $200 a month... that $10,000 could hold me for FOUR YEARS!

Afterall, if you're dealing with the 'underclass' people, they generally don't have a clue what to do with $10,000. The payment plan needs a little more thought to sort out the details, for sure.

The question here isn't about what they would do with the money.. it's to entice them to be sterilized... this bigot doesn't care what they do with the money... it's only an artifice to him.

All I know is that most of the leaders in humankind have come from the "under class". So I see this more as an attack in class warfare than anything else.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So what Laws means is, "Let's kill off the poor people!" What a shame - where would he get his servants from then?

Don't be ridiculous. I said some are too stupid to breed. Nothing was said about killing anyone.

Modern society is hobbled by people who are too stupid to secure gainful employment, too stupid to keep the jobs they luck into, too stupid to drive an auto on the public streets, too stupid to maintain a balanced bank book or a good credit rating, too stupid to live within the law. No matter how low we set the bar they still find a way to fall flat on their faces. The bar of parenting is much higher.

Oh and fwiw I am rich yet I have no servants. I do my own cooking, cleaning and landscaping thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lets sterilise the politicians.

Bastards.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Bastards.

Ok. If you did that, who would become a politician and who would work to help create laws for the rest of us?

The people in the Ghetto?

The people in trailer parks?

The people who didn't pass 6th grade?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
This is not a completely bad idea.. just as long as they keep it as a person choice rather than it being a eugenics issue where powers that be make that decision on your behalf.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Margaret Sanger would be proud of this bloke.

I think he said what many Kiwis secretly think.

The right to reproduce is a fundamental human right however, and no one can justly take that away from someone.

If a poor person were offered $10,000 and they took it, that would just be another grotesque variation on prostitution.

The feudal fantasies of these contemporary equivalent of slave masters must be dashed to pieces, and their wealth distributed among the poor.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

Bastards.

Ok. If you did that, who would become a politician and who would work to help create laws for the rest of us?

yeah why not?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

WOW! You are a real dictator! You told me "Don't be so stupid." You told me this is not about killing anyone off.

I am taken aback to be so roundly told off!

And it IS about killing off the so-called underclass - if they can't breed, obviously they will die out.

Phew!!! I am really glad I don't know you.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
The world has to many people anyways.

We really do need to stop reproducing.

I support this.

K, sterilise yourself then, and everyone who voted for you, and those who think like you......

Second line,
and third one just in case....

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by Lilitu

WOW! You are a real dictator! You told me "Don't be so stupid." You told me this is not about killing anyone off.

I am taken aback to be so roundly told off!

And it IS about killing off the so-called underclass - if they can't breed, obviously they will die out.

Phew!!! I am really glad I don't know you.

These people don't seem to realise that THEY are the problem, not "the underclass"...

But hey, these are the same kind of people than then turn around and start talking about compassion for your fellow man/woman.....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Purely out of interest - how do you know this is true?

How do you know how many people the world can accomodate before there are too many?

so you're proposing we just keep making more people UNTIL we find that threshold point you say is so far off in the distance?

there has to be a balance between compassion and REASON.

granted a "brown slug" comment like that isn't helping on the compassionate side..

=

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thanks for your support.

Arrogant people should be exterminated first - this would include a lot of politicians and a lot of rich people. Not that I think anyone should be exterminated.

Anyone who suggests sterlising people is suspect and should be sterlisied themselves. Michael Laws, Mayor of Wanganui, has 5 kids, or 7 if you count his partner's.

Who says they are the best people?

Who is to say his children are superior to any other children?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

How do you know how many people the world can accomodate before there are too many?

so you're proposing we just keep making more people UNTIL we find that threshold point you say is so far off in the distance?

Where did I propose that? Where did I state that it was so far off in the distance? Maybe you should stick to analysing what I typed instead of you presuming to think what I typed.

The question that I asked is quite clear - how does anyone know how many people the world can accomodate?

I did not state that we should keep breeding indefinitely. Besides, it's impossible to keep breeding forever - there will reach a point in time when vast numbers will bring upon their own downfall. Population growth may be reasonably exponential while resources are available... after that, it starts to get ugly.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Who needs politicians? Who needs laws?

Weak willed people. Insecure people. Dumb people.

Smart, resourceful people don't need laws - they just know how to live and take care of themselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I can see a point in the future when you will only be able to procreate according to your annual combined salaries.....

An example......
Unemployed /no qualifications/ no work history/income under $25,000 - zero children
$25,000 - $50,000 - one child only
$50,000 - $75,000 - maximum 2 kids
$75,000 to $100,000 - maximum 3 kids
$100,000 and over - no limits.

Add something like before falling pregnant a bond has to be paid in case of future unemployment of which you'll have to either save before hand, get insurance for or take out a loan to cover.

Say for this example, $50,000 per child.

So, if you want to kids, you'll have to start saving early in your working life.
Pretty much how people save for a deposit for a house now.
Imagine how much money they'd accumulate in interest from such a fund.

Add also hefty fines for those who have children "unlawfully" which must be paid by those who flout the rules. (Probably equivalent to the bond)
And/or other deterrents like not being able to access to healthcare or school for "unlawfully" conceived children until the fines are paid.

I'm sure at that point they'll give extra tax incentives and baby bonuses to the $100,000 and over mob to entice them into breeding more, instead of low and middle income earners. Seeing as they seem to be deemed the
most fit to procreate.

The incentives are there for governments, because under these kind of rules where large bonds are mandatory pre-natal, the savings on welfare would be huge as this self funded baby fund would finance spells of unemployment instead of the taxpayer.

I can see a scenario resembling something like the above, before they'll bring in mandatory sterilization or a 1 child policy like China.

They'll just make it incredibly expensive to have kids to deter those who they deem unworthy.

It would be a very sad day for humanity if anything resembling the above ever came about. But I wouldn't be surprised with the way things are going,
if it did eventuate in some form unfortunately.

I'm sure they are working on something like this as we speak for when the NWO takes over.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Purely out of interest - how do you know this is true?

Well, I am no expert in the field, but I think when we have to destroy forests to grow more food and exhaust fisheries the brink of extinction just to feed the current world's population - yea, there is a problem.

China, with its population of 1.3 billion and a land area similar to ours, already is experiencing diminished per capita supplies of food and is importing more cereal grains than ever before. Similar to the United States, the natural environment in China is deteriorating, as evidenced by the intense soil erosion and loss of forests (Pimentel and Wen, 2004). As the U.S. population continues to grow rapidly, our resources and environment inevitably will come under pressures similar to those now evident in China.

Do some research on the amount of resources each American (as an example) requires per year to survive.

Each American now requires 0.5 ha (1.2 acres) of cropland and 0.8 ha (1.8 acres) of pasture land for food production. Thus, significantly more crop, and pasture, and forest land will be required to meet the diverse needs of the rapidly growing U.S. population. In addition to more cropland and pasture, each person added to the U.S. population will require approximately 0.4 ha (1 acre) of additional land just for urbanization and highways.

Then compare your data with the available amount of farmland in our country. Be sure to also include the need for fresh water for each person.

The average amount of water pumped per American for personal, irrigation, and industrial use is approximately 1.7 million liters (500,000 gallons) per year

Then compare that to the amount of available drinking water here in the U.S.

The rapid increase in water use in the U.S. is stressing both surface and groundwater resources. Currently, groundwater overdraft is 25% higher than its natural replenishment.

Yes, the Earth is over populated. Due to advancement in science and improvements in medicine, more people are living, and more people are living longer.

Simple things that used to kill us 1 or 2 hundred years ago, they don't even phase society even more.

Our population growth is not sustainable.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by crisko]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Bastards.

Would we ever have a better world! I would rather elect a homeless person than an nuki reptilian bloodline creep. And the real people in this world are the lower class, and the ones at the bottom of the pyramid. They're the ones in our country that musical chairs banking system doesnt work for in the bloodline owned system that is usary and extortion and charges interest in every dollar that your country doesnt create itself, they're ones who have encountered disabilitating illnesses, our society works just fine for all kinds of reptilian dog eat doggers who have good health, they're the ones who due to stresses, end up addicted to the CIA's drug running scheme, done to hook as many as possible, they're the ones who in many countries don't have economic reward for their lifelong slavery.

The only solution to this problem is 1) to get people to grow in awareness and in large numbers SAY NO to all leaders, policitans, banks and corporations, and for no one, to go to work for them ever again. I don't believe in any form of slavery. Wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well. And the middle class, who vote in bloodlines, who know things are dreadfully wrong need to pay attention. Everything counts, and everyone counts.

I don't support this world's system at all. People really need to get rid of this and all the leaders and corporations and do it the right way, a system of higher education and volunteering, and childcare is one of the most important jobs.

It is time to seriously think about acting to solve this, for this world is one of the most negative 3D systems going, and we need to ensure our children live in an abundant free one, that cares about each and every citizen. By letting things get worse and this slide we are co-creating this nightmare with them.

The comment I read about nature culling the herd, oh don't you mean the annanuki cretins doing all they can to accomplish this, even prodding nature with a stick, ie. with the pole reversal, I recall Paul Martin's website mentioning 9 nukes being exploded in the arctic waters right where the core of the earth buldged closer to the surrface, the true magnetic north (though its actually the south)

I know that the most evil creatures to walk on any planet, after abusing and ruining most of nature and damaging mother earth and causing extreme starvation, massacres, wars, inequality, and misery on this planet with most of its inhabitants for centuries and producing defective goods at high prices, and filling the landfills with their shoddy extortionist items, want to wash them all away, or kill them off with diseases tailor made for various subgroups, and then they laugh their asses off at one dumbed down sheep they've turned us into because we don't get rid of them. I'm ready however.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Who needs politicians? Who needs laws?

Weak willed people. Insecure people. Dumb people.

Smart, resourceful people don't need laws - they just know how to live and take care of themselves.

According to you, and nearly everyone else on this site the majority of people are actually weak willed, insured, dumb "sheeple"

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
This is not a completely bad idea.. just as long as they keep it as a person choice rather than it being a eugenics issue where powers that be make that decision on your behalf.

I do not see it as bad, i know if you give these people an inch they take a mile, but in essence its that bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's not like it's never happened.

Nazi Germany cited the US as an ally in eugenics because of Buck v. Bell 1927.

This was quickly condemned when it became apparent that Nazi eugenics practices included genocide rather than just (?) forced sterilization, and eugenics became less high profile after the war, although forced sterilization was still practiced.

The theory and support of eugenics has had many high profile supporters over the years, and its use has been advocated in many countries.

wiki info

Incidentally, the last US forced sterilization took place in Oregon in 1981.

It's not so far fetched that this could again become commonplace, but as ever, who decides whether another person is worthy, sfter all many notable people have had physical or mental disabilities or problems - so if eugenics were practiced they would not have existed and the planet would have been poorer for it, especially those which had genetic causes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join