It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House Facebook Page Deleted My UFO Disclosure Topic!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

The White House Facebook Page Deleted My UFO Disclosure Topic!

Just as a suggestion, try reposting with a disclaimer that your first/original post must have been... am, accidentally deleted. Next, contact the gods on Olympus here at ATS and see if they wouldn't mind you posting a heads up notice here once you have run the second effort.

Maybe you can get some folks from here to get over to the facebook page fast enough and leave some comments to it so that another deletion would become a problem.

Just an idea.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by redoubt]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I was right.

You started your topic with false information. Why would they allow a topic to continue that starts off with false information and speculation?

To some people, your topic looks like this:

"Dear Obama,

Please demand a full briefing from your military services and intelligence agencies regarding what they know and what they are doing about Santa Clause. If you are told you do not have the proper clearance for this information, replace that person with someone who has read the Constitution. Press for open and comprehensive congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of child witnesses who have already come forward with extraordinary evidence and are prepared to testify under oath.

Formally acknowledge Santa Clause and finally end the truth embargo after hundreds of years. Make available for open development technologies which have been secretly studied and reverse engineered for decades with unlimited black budget funding. These technologies are derived from Santa Clause's sleigh and are now essential to overcome the environmental, economic and societal challenges of our time.

You could initiate the most profound event in human history and begin rebuilding the trust of the American people in their government and the standing of your country in the world."

You should structure your opening statement differently. You need to remove the speculation (everything claiming extraterrestrials exist), and ask for something more subtle. They might then take you serious.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
reply to post by InfaRedMan

He's not going to be the UFO disclosure President. Heck, he doesn't give two piles about NASA or space exploration. I told people this waaaaaay back.

You and me both bud. The writing has been clearly placed upon the wall by Obama... but the problem is that many who want disclosure want it so badly that it blinds them to the reality of the situation... and of the nature of this president.

This doesn't mean we shouldn't keep demanding it.

Oh... I completely agree with you UFOR! We need to keep fighting the good fight!

IRM

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I see no reference to Santa in this.

Please demand a full briefing from your military services and intelligence agencies regarding what they know and what they are doing about extraterrestrial related phenomena. If you are told you do not have the proper clearance for this information, replace that person with someone who has read the Constitution. Press for open and comprehensive congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of government witnesses who have already come forward with extraordinary evidence and are prepared to testify under oath.

However, I agree that some might, those who really see Santa there would not believe an honest to god real life flying saucer parked on their front lawn, even if a little green man got out and waved to them.

Others who only claim to see Santa in that quote are agents who are purposefully trying to discredit the movement so they can continue their covert reverse engineering projects for monetary and military advantage.

I suppose a slight re-wording of the second part wouldn't hurt to prevent the idea that we know they are hiding something and I suppose asking for a full and immediate disclosure is to much to ask for, but I see nothing wrong with calling for hearings and briefings on the matter and to develope a productive discussion into the countless documented phenomina and high level credible whitnessess. Asking for some answers into what is know and thoughtfull dialog on how we as a race, or even as a nation should proceed.

As long as it is presented as such I would absolutely re-post, and without regard to the comfort levels of those in the know.

I also thought it was a great idea to post a heads up so the thread has an active interest running, instead of appearing as a lonely post.

Regardless of your decision the sad fact remains that in violation of your free speach you were censored on an open and public discussion board. Not for being hatefull or racist (although even those misguided people are still protected by the constitution) but for simply trying to start a dialog on a non-offensive subject in which half the world believes.

Frustrating to be sure...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser

Regardless of your decision the sad fact remains that in violation of your free speach you were censored on an open and public discussion board. Not for being hatefull or racist (although even those misguided people are still protected by the constitution) but for simply trying to start a dialog on a non-offensive subject in which half the world believes.

Frustrating to be sure...

It is very sad that so much of US public dsicourse is of a fanatic and tinged with hate and/or racism. And your comments are right on the mark about that.

By the way, that is a truly great Avatar, although I'm not sure what the aliens might be thinking of the big bailout?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The problem is, nobody has any type of actual reason to believe that UFOs are extraterrestrial. Nor is there any reason to believe any crashed or recovered UFOs are extraterrestrial.

UFOs could be from other countries. Crashed UFOs could be from other countries, and if they are reverse engineering UFOs, the technology could be from other countries. Or all the UFOs could be secret human technology, and it is technology that absolutely CAN NOT reach enemy hands.

The world is still at war, why on Earth would they disclose technology that could be used against them? Free energy, anti-gravity, etc.... do you understand how dangerous that stuff is? Sure it could change the world, but it wont automatically make everyone friends.

So don't count on any type of technology disclosure....ever...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Lets start a facebook protest. It will be completly peaceful. we can each get a copy of the board message and post as soon as one is taken down.

There are a host of topics that are anti-Obama on their board, yet they pick my pro-UFO Disclosure topic to delete...?

they want/need the anti obama ones to cause everlasting distraction..

They want to hide the ufo ones because ones those are exposed, all their lies will start to unravel .....I mean thousands of lies.....over centuries...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
If you want to try it again, myself and probably many other of the non-paranoid Americans on here with facebook will support you. I'd suggest changing the mentioning of "extraterrestrial" to "unidentified flying objects".

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is what I posted...

Subject of the topic was simply "UFO Disclosure"

"Dear President Obama,

Please demand a full briefing from your military services and intelligence agencies regarding what they know and what they are doing about extraterrestrial related phenomena. If you are told you do not have the proper clearance for this information, replace that person with someone who has read the Constitution. Press for open and comprehensive congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of government witnesses who have already come forward with extraordinary evidence and are prepared to testify under oath.

Formally acknowledge the extraterrestrial presence and finally end the truth embargo after 61 years. Make available for open development technologies which have been secretly studied and reverse engineered for decades with unlimited black budget funding. These technologies are derived from extraterrestrial vehicles and are now essential to overcome the environmental, economic and societal challenges of our time.

You could initiate the most profound event in human history and begin rebuilding the trust of the American people in their government and the standing of your country in the world."

*Hardly offensive or trashy I'd say.

Here's a rewording that may not get deleted:

"Dear President Obama,

Please demand a full briefing from your military services and intelligence agencies regarding what they know and what they are doing about UFOs. If you are told you do not have the proper clearance for this information, replace that person with someone who has read the Constitution. Press for open and comprehensive congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of government witnesses who have already come forward with extraordinary evidence and are prepared to testify under oath.

Formally acknowledge the presence of UFOs and finally end the truth embargo after 61 years. The American people deserve to know the truth and can handle the truth.

You may as well leave out a request to disclose classified technology regardless of it's source because that isn't going to happen, that's why it's classified, to keep it secret. But they should disclose what they know about UFOs, and they need to do a better job than this (Source: Stanton Freidman):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/54fe21bcc6ca.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Regardless how YOU feel about the OP message, the truth is that it has barely anything to do to the fact that it got erased. If in his message he would somehow "jeopardize" national security or otherwise attempted against the netiquette, then it's understandible, however this is not the case as the OP has written a pretty formal message. Again, regardless if you feel is fantasy (and the same can be said about religion, one big aspect of any presidency). I'm sorry to say so but you think you are being smart when in fact you fail miserably by presenting a misleading excuse to justify an incorrect action.

Because truth is that if the administrators of the Facebook group would think the same thing as you do, they would either leave the message alone or politely tell the writer that he's insane. They would never erase it for such reason.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

..Press for open and comprehensive congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of government witnesses who have already come forward with extraordinary evidence and are prepared to testify under oath.

I think that would be a good start - Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter may have had a similar idea in the Sixties.

It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects."

VICE ADMIRAL ROSCOE HILLENKOETTER
CIA Director
Statement to Congress
August 22, 1960.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
Regardless how YOU feel about the OP message......

For the record, that is not how I feel. That is what I think the admins for the WH Facebook forum would feel. You have to treat it like they are the worst sceptics you have ever come across.

The OP is speculating, and asking to release information on what HE thinks is real. For all we know, the government doesn't know anything and they just pretend they do. So straight out asking to disclose reverse engineered extraterrestrial technology is like asking to release information on Santa Clause's sleigh.

Because truth is that if the administrators of the Facebook group would think the same thing as you do, they would either leave the message alone or politely tell the writer that he's insane. They would never erase it for such reason.

No they would not politely tell the writer that he's insane, that is uncivil. I don't even think it is possible to politely tell someone they are insane, it is an insult no matter what. They would just erase the topic to avoid confrontation. That was my whole point of my first post on this topic.

They don't want to say "hey you lost your mind", they would rather just delete the topic.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Freedom of speech? Apparently this White House is picking up where the previous one left off.

I have a Facebook account. I posted a UFO Disclosure topic on the White House discussion board which was totally legit. I presented good solid information and one person posted that they agreed with me. One week later and it's gone! I guess the White House doesn't agree with me. But they shouldn't have deleted the entire topic.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by ufo reality]

Common! Had you posted something else, like "please close all McDonalds as they are killing people with their food!" and afterwards posted all the facts that show that junk food is unhealthy for you, the post would probably also have been deleted.
But because the subject you naively chose to post was "disclosure" it deserves more attention and not to be deleted than any other post?

Blueeyed kid..... It wasn't deleted because they wanted to hide anything or keep the discussion out of the public, but probably because it was totally irrelevant for that board.
I'm no wiseman, but I'm pretty sure that there are several other interesting and far more important topics to be discussed on a White House board than your need for disclosure.....

Next time write it, read it, then read it again and think.

Oh and btw... I'm all for disclosure, but that move was just, naive.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

The main difference between UFOs and your inneficient Santa Claus example is that the subject has been dealt numerous times by the gobernment, and in fact it's of public knowledge that they did their own research on the matter throughout time. And since I never saw politics and army personnel telling their accounts with Santa Claus and making studies to proof it exists, I fail to see a ressemblence.

I still mantain my position: if you believe a topic is stupid then there's no need to erase it, specially when said topic has nothing offensive on it. As it's been stated, there are topics aganist Obama in that group yet they haven't been deleted, and this speaks of a high tolerance level. What I meant when I said "tell the OP he's insane" is that you could in fact write a polite reply stating something as simple as "we don't have any information about that" or "there's no evidence to support the goberment knows anything about extraterrestrial life". This assuming you would actually want to reply, which again is not even neccesary if you don't give any value to the message itself. So no, deleting it just because there's no evidence to support it is not an excuse.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Given the current trends I believe that disclosure is imminent. It can no longer be ignored. It's even main stream now. Just look at the History channel and SyFy. The only problem is the vast majority of the population is not ready for disclosure. Remember the radio show in the 40's "War of the of Worlds"? . Imagine waking up one day and being told by the President of the United States of America that for the past 60 years we have been in contact with ET life who are thousands if not millions of years more advanced than us. Than being told that for the past 60 years we have had the technology to end world hunger, war, poverty, disease and even death? This is a very delicate topic.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If it was erased by or at the request of the White House it just confirms how scared someone is that there is currently a huge amount of pressure for disclosure and at the same time a lot of activity in the skies by our unknown friends.

IF they could do disclosure without the attendant impossibility of NOT acknowledging anti-gravity and zero point energy technology we MIGHT get disclosure. I do not think we will ever get disclosure as long as it threatens TPTB with loss of control over our access to free energy.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The White House and President are on a need to know basis as well. Where do you think the billions of dollars from the black ops are going. Out of a list of about 30 top secret levels, the White House and President are only about 17 or 18. That means there are 13 or 14 levels above them that control the UFO sector. What do you think the level at the top can do?

If they are above the President, above the direct DoD and all other intelligence agencies, I am sure they have access to delete what ever they find poses a risk to their "big picture".

These (contracting) agencies who hold the top three highest levels know they hold the key to to universal protocol. You have advanced weaponry, planetary travel and the knowledge of lifeforms already in contact.

If the public knew where trillion of dollars had gone, they would go mad. Preparations have been made and only the exclusively chosen will continue. All that money is guaranteeing the continuation of the human race and they have chosen who goes already. Government people have been chosen of a certain bloodline. Bankers have been chosen on their net worth and ability. What I am saying is the average Joe isn't going anywhere, we are all in for the last hot ride in exactly 1,028 days 11:00AM when a massive flare hick-up from the sun turns the earth into a fried cinder in about 83 seconds.

The looking glass is what it is, and it doesn't lie or make up fairy tails to give you hope. Spend time with your families, love those who are around you, for these are the final days.

Majestic knows, but they do not exist and its been 50 years, you will not get anywhere with that.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The main difference between UFOs and your inneficient Santa Claus example is that the subject has been dealt numerous times by the gobernment, and in fact it's of public knowledge that they did their own research on the matter throughout time.

I still don't think you understand...

Of course they have information on "UFOs". UFOs could be secret technology from other countries/enemies, it would be dumb to ignore them.

However, the OP jumped to conclusions and automatically assumed they were "extraterrestrial" when there is still no reason for anyone to believe they are. When you straight claim they have reversed extraterrestrial technology and ask to disclose it, you set yourself up to look like a nut case.

My point was he is better off just asking for something more subtle, and they probably wont delete his post.

What I meant when I said "tell the OP he's insane" is that you could in fact write a polite reply stating something as simple as "we don't have any information about that" or "there's no evidence to support the goberment knows anything about extraterrestrial life".

If they reply "we don't have any information about that" or "there's no evidence to support that...." that is like an official statement from the White House. They are not just going to answer your questions like that, especially if they don't even know if it is accurate. THEY DONT KNOW.

Of course they could say "no comment" as to stay neutral and to avoid people jumping to conclusions, but even if they did that people would STILL jump to conclusions.

They are much more safe just deleting the message.

My argument is that they didn't delete the message to "hide information" or to "suppress freedom of speech".... they deleted it because it was a really badly written request that doesn't even deserve an answer.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i doubt they will let this out of the bag until they are good and well ready.

first they need to make sure they have all the resources on lock, and every control measure in place.

once alien tech comes out, its game-over for any previous tech we have, including money. maybe not ipods but you get the point.

and the last thing they would want is for one of the nutters to go off and beat up an alien and start an intergalactic war.

maybe they havent gotten the support needed (or right event) to make them look like god and angels have arrived.

i just dont see this being like sitting down with iran and talking about peace.

this would uproot everything most people have ever known. chaos would happen instantly.

hell, maybe the aliens invented communism, and they secretly want us all apart of it. then possibly delaying (the inevitable?) is the only way to go?

there is a bigger reason than greed.

lets say that aliens are old-thought humans who figured this all out, and forgot how they got there, and want to see us figure it out again to see if we are capable.

we could also say they really are angels, and that they are awaiting judgement day to return and wipe out all the "bad" people, but have to keep to the timeline. (who wants a god that doesnt keep their/its/his/her word?)

they could be reptiles that want us to lose our soul more to be easier to control when they land.

they could be old nazi tech that we stole and are still trying to figure out. ever wonder how something could fly lightyears across the universe only to crash in the desert? maybe it was just radar that brought them down though.

who knows why, who, what, or when anything will happen. only thing we have to go on is quite literally scifi movies and people who claim to been taken, and very very trustworthy military people with crazy documents that tell everthing with a whole lot of marker covering it up.

just dont get mad yet, understandably you will, just, not yet. there might be a pretty good reason why they havent.

but those ufo documents with marker all over it are smoking guns if you ask me

[edit on 10/30/2009 by mahtoosacks]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join