It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House Facebook Page Deleted My UFO Disclosure Topic!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Freedom of speech? Apparently this White House is picking up where the previous one left off.

I have a Facebook account. I posted a UFO Disclosure topic on the White House discussion board which was totally legit. I presented good solid information and one person posted that they agreed with me. One week later and it's gone! I guess the White House doesn't agree with me. But they shouldn't have deleted the entire topic.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lets start a facebook protest. It will be completly peaceful. we can each get a copy of the board message and post as soon as one is taken down.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Lets start a facebook protest. It will be completly peaceful. we can each get a copy of the board message and post as soon as one is taken down.

There are a host of topics that are anti-Obama on their board, yet they pick my pro-UFO Disclosure topic to delete...?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Was it your facebook page or a White House page?

If it was your or simply a facebook page, what was facebooks explanation? or have you contacted them?

I would certainly not leave the issue alone without some answers

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

It was deleted from the White House discussion page. Here:

www.facebook.com/home.php#/WhiteHouse?v=app_2373072738&ref=sgm

I don't know who I'd contact. The White House?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If I were you I'd just post it again and see if you can get some more support in the comments , maybe this time your topic might stay.
Then again.....probably not but it worth a shot.
UFOs seem pretty tame considering some of the things people get away with on facebook

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was there this afternoon. Now....GONE

Yet they didn't delete this topic - "Obama Administration Votes To Restrict Free Speech"

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

It was deleted from the White House discussion page

I don't know who I'd contact. The White House?

I would start with facebook. See what they say.

It will probably be something like "we have no control over user acounts" or some other BS to keep them out of it, but I would at least try.

Then I would absolutley contact the white house and I would ask some questions on the discussion board, but I would want to at least make a fuss,

If they don't answer or are otherwise hostile like they probably will be, If it was me I would post copies all over the internet.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think I'm going to leave it alone. I did my part by mailing a letter to the White House and trying to get other people to do the same. I made my voice heard. I just can't believe that the institution that is supposed to defend freedom of speech deleted my serious non-offensive topic on UFO disclosure from their discussion board...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I CAN....

But to stay within the rules here I'll also add, that hopefully it is not a sign of more to come

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm guessing whoever is the admin of the facebook page does not support the idea of other intelligence out there or did not want to lower the credibility of the page with such content. Sadly thats what people think when they see stories about such things so they probably removed it. No conspiracy, just normal ignorance displayed by the general public.

I would post it again and let them know that until people start taking the topic seriously, everyone is just going to keep sweeping it under the rug.

Glad to see you're trying to get the message out there. Just hope you are doing it in a credible and informative way, and not the other. Dont worry, one day all the closed minded people will get their wake up call. I will just smile and enjoy the day when it comes.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Let me guess...

You made a topic about UFOs that included what you feel to be actual evidence and reason to believe UFOs are controlled by aliens, however that evidence was pure speculation?

How about you post on ATS the EXACT words you posted on the WH topic?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Those members (and there were many) who proclaimed Obama to be the disclosure president may wish to revise their beliefs.

I remember in the first threads that discussed this at ATS, I told people Obama was not the disclosure president for various legitimate reasons - and all I got was a whole heap of flaming and negativity.

If Carter couldn't do it... then I highly doubt Podesta, who isn't even a president, could achieve it. I just don't see disclosure on the radar with the turmoil the USA is in at the moment. In fact, even if the climate was different, I still don't see it... but that's my opinion! Obama isn't the guy. His agenda is something entirely different!

IRM

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is what I posted...

Subject of the topic was simply "UFO Disclosure"

"Dear President Obama,

Please demand a full briefing from your military services and intelligence agencies regarding what they know and what they are doing about extraterrestrial related phenomena. If you are told you do not have the proper clearance for this information, replace that person with someone who has read the Constitution. Press for open and comprehensive congressional hearings to take testimony from scores of government witnesses who have already come forward with extraordinary evidence and are prepared to testify under oath.

Formally acknowledge the extraterrestrial presence and finally end the truth embargo after 61 years. Make available for open development technologies which have been secretly studied and reverse engineered for decades with unlimited black budget funding. These technologies are derived from extraterrestrial vehicles and are now essential to overcome the environmental, economic and societal challenges of our time.

You could initiate the most profound event in human history and begin rebuilding the trust of the American people in their government and the standing of your country in the world."

*Hardly offensive or trashy I'd say.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

He's not going to be the UFO disclosure President. Heck, he doesn't give two piles about NASA or space exploration. I told people this waaaaaay back.

This doesn't mean we shouldn't keep demanding it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

re post it

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo realityHe's not going to be the UFO disclosure President. Heck, he doesn't give two piles about NASA or space exploration. I told people this waaaaaay back.

Yep. He and his entire administration are also extremely thin skinned; they don't want to be embarrassed by the topic of UFOs.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

re post it

I agree. Your post was totally legitimate.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

I know it was legit. Much more legit than 90% of what's posted on their discussion board. I'll think about reposting it tomorrow. Let me sleep on it. I don't want to tick them off.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hold on...I don't want to sound mean....but...

ITS FACEBOOK !!!!!!!!

Maybe you should Twitter next time.

Or use Myspace....oh sorry...Myspace sucks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join