It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% Failure Rate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
I don't know where you are getting your figures from, but currently, the national debt is virtually 100% of GDP.
Here is the nationaldebt clock, up to the second, and updated every second:

www.usdebtclock.org...

you're kidding me right? Do you own a business bub? Hilarious for anyone to believe GDP value as it is entirely fiction based off massive losses to not pay taxes in the first place. Very comical indeed. Don't even get me started on export minus import. You might as well burn the documentation or use for arse wipe cause that's all its worth.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vincere1

you're kidding me right? Do you own a business bub? Hilarious for anyone to believe GDP value as it is entirely fiction based off massive losses to not pay taxes in the first place. Very comical indeed. Don't even get me started on export minus import. You might as well burn the documentation or use for arse wipe cause that's all its worth.

Another "expert" who speaks loudly but carries no real clout.
So, I'll ask you, as I asked the previous know-it-all, pray tell, why don't you explain to all of us your formula for the GDP. I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh out of it. You can also explain why virtually every country is the world uses the same formula. In addition, you can explain how you know more than the combined knowledge of the world's leading economists. Finally, you can explain why no one ever heard of you, if you know so much.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I honestly believe his plan is to destroy us so he can remake us in his own image.

It isnt his plan. He's just a puppet:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Another "expert" who speaks loudly but carries no real clout.
So, I'll ask you, as I asked the previous know-it-all, pray tell, why don't you explain to all of us your formula for the GDP. I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh out of it. You can also explain why virtually every country is the world uses the same formula. In addition, you can explain how you know more than the combined knowledge of the world's leading economists. Finally, you can explain why no one ever heard of you, if you know so much.

Really???? AMAZED! Google it buddy, you're on the internet cannot be more simple!!! I have no clout, I am an average American business owner. A small dick in a big hole. Ever ask yourself if the dollar controls the world economy thus our fake GDP? The latter part of your statement is red herring. Love the site you posted, the swarming numbers and all...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vincere1

Your "answer" (to Google it) reminds me of the student response to a difficult math problem that requires an extensive proof. The student scribbles down some nonsense that has no bearing on the solution, then scribbles Q.E.D.
If YOU don't understand that, just Google it!

I'll drop my half of this discussion, since it is obvious you have no understanding of world economics. BTW, if you had bothered to check who you were talking you, you would realize how ridiculous your posts were. Anyway, I got a few good laughs out of your non-responses.
Have a nice life. Enjoy that large pond you're swimming in. Watch those big fish. They UNDERSTAND what it takes to become BIG!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join