It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you love it when Republicans get what they ask for?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'd agree, in any event, that in-tolerance exists on both sides of the aisle. Though I'd prefer to see Dems become LESS tolerant of the BIGOTS, RACISTS and RELIGIOUS INTOLERANTS on your side..

Lets use the libby "lesser of to evils" arguement to look at some issues:

Tolerance:

religious whack-jobs - Gays are bad, abortions bad, you're all going to hell.

environuts - You can't wear lether you monster! You can't drive that SUV! Yo ucan't use that evil ATV or sled on my mountain! You can't eat that! And, if you do your an evil racist bigot.

Lesser evil - cons

Taxes:

cons - It's your money spend it wisely.

libbys - Since you are to stupid to handle your own money, give it to me so I can spend it on things you don't like, and if you don't, your an evil racist bigot.

lesser evil - cons

Affirmitive action:

cons - If you work hard anything is posible.

libbys - If you work hard anything is posible, unless your a white male in which case you are already an evil racist biggot and deserve nothing.

(Now before you jump all over me I unerstand there are people in certain socio-economic classes that need a leg up, but this matter could and should be handled through targeted, privately funded scholarships.)

lesser evil - cons

I could go on and on, but you get the picture.

Scurry away now.

Kis my a$$

(EDIT - When I first posted, the quotes showed up but all my words disappeared. Is anyone else having this problem?)

[Edited on 5/20/04 by Seth Bullock]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Republicans = Facist, two faced, selfcentred.

Surely there can be no gays in the Republican Party, I have never met a homosexual that loved Bush, it's against there life style..!!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Rant, I can't feel sorry for the followers. Just like pro-choicers and log cabin repugnants, you have black repugnants who I think have sold out to be party of the "in" party. They make me sick. They are the worst of the lot. These sell outs join a group whjo actively go against their interest and villify blacks as the "criminals" or "evil doers" yet they continue to support them. It amazes me to no end.

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Colonel]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Rant, I can't feel sorry for the followers. Just like pro-choicers and log cabin repugnants, you have black repugnants who I think have sold out to be party of the "in" party. They make me sick.

9% of the African-American population in 2000. Probably mostly military. I'd suspect the Black Bush vote to go down in 2004, since the war dead can't vote.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

9% of the African-American population in 2000. Probably mostly military. I'd suspect the Black Bush vote to go down in 2004, since the war dead can't vote.

Damn that was ruff.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
IBoutTime....please bring back the old avatar and thank you for "kindly" explaining things

What's wrong with my avatar? It's personifies my blessing/character flaw of fighting the good fight.......
I've got the physical & mental scars to prove it!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Damn that was ruff.

Like I said, people get what they vote for.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
The chief one that cracks me up is Andrew Sullivan. He is gay, a "leather boy", and is so far up the GOP's azz with his pro-Bush writings that you would think he's a Southern Evangelist. Same for Matt Drudge & David Brock...until he came to his senses. It's just very suprising to see the amount of homosexual palyers in th Neo-Con movement. Who's that Reich wing British columnist again?

Is it my imagination or has Drudge switched sides? Basically since Bush turned on the LCR... Drudge has been posting pro-Kerry polls, railing Bush/Halliburton and even running Democrat advertisers.

I don't see anything anti-Kerry. www.drudge.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join