It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Gang rape outside school dance lasted over two hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is what happens when uneducated people who are not that smart to begin with are given mind altering drugs. Catholic schools which cater to Hispanic populations do not have the same problem. Instead of talking about why some people are so trashy ,why isn't any attempt made to improve these people before they become monsters? Teaching morality is not rocket science. I laugh scornfully at the people who think public schools are good for socialization.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

You have no chance of teaching morality to todays kids, in the face of such overwelming ads and a games and music, that goes against that.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
So how does it feel to look into the Future face of America?

And the face of the underbelly of America at pretty much every stage in American History.

What do you expect in a culture that worships violence, war, strength over compassion, macho BS

These things have ruled our society ever since Romanization of the western world.

where reality is a video game with no real consequences.

It's not 1984, it's worse.

WTF do video games have to do with this? Where were the video games during the raping of the women of Sabine? Did Vikings have Video Games?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by Raist
This is due completely to a lack of family values, morality, and respect being taught to children by lazy parents.

Now THIS is an actual reason why this crap happens...

This is a form of family value, morality and respect.

The one that teaches that boys are allowed to do whatever they want. That might makes right.
That family sticks together to protect the worst behaviour, but not encourage good behaviour.
That boys and men are entitled to things, and that women are sluts/whores or married - where they are personal whores and sluts.

Usually these things are made to sound much more pleasant by putting "God(s)" or some "holy" or "culture" tag on them.

But rest assured, this is indeed a form of morality. One of the most common.

Lazy isn't the problem. The problem is that families often band together to protect and bolster their WORST member, at the expense of even the good members of their families. This extends into communities when it is common. The good kids become sacrifices on the altar of the entitled-narcissitic kids. Daddy and Mommy think, hey he's just doing what comes natural and she's a slut anyways. That's my boy. That's not LAZY. It is normal - and DEMENTED.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just a few quick notes... Don't let the description of Richmond as "Suburban San Francisco" fool you. I've been there - it's an armpit. Not that it should excuse anything, but this didn't take place in an upscale part of town which is what they want you to think for the SHOCK value of it all.

Anyway, this is what decades of "Progressivism" has bought you folks... Do you like it? All of this nice diversity, indoctrination, sex ed at age 7, destruction of the nuclear family and burning of our norms, mores and values. Fun stuff, right?

If this happened to my daughter I'd have already found each and every one of the f**kers that did this and I would have killed each one - Judge, jury and executioner! But hey, some nice liberals are gonna step in and say, "But these are just children! We can reform them and send them out into society."
Sure, to become welfare receiving, drug addled career criminals! Does anyone else agree with me when I say that it is high time that we took a stand and said, "ENOUGH!!!"? ANYONE!?!?!?!?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I know plenty of kids growing up right now surrounded by these influences who are perfectly sane and respectful.

You cant teach trash to behave any other way that trashy. You can try and you might get through to one but the group dynamic decrees trash en mass wins every time.

The fictional "zombie" films will all come true. Not because of some virus or government experiment but because society as it is rewards gross stupidity and limits the consequences for being sociopathic trash. In many circles society encourages and rewards the sociopaths with such petty gifts as "street cred."

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Just a few quick notes... Don't let the description of Richmond as "Suburban San Francisco" fool you. I've been there - it's an armpit. Not that it should excuse anything, but this didn't take place in an upscale part of town which is what they want you to think for the SHOCK value of it all.

Anyway, this is what decades of "Progressivism" has bought you folks... Do you like it? All of this nice diversity, indoctrination, sex ed at age 7, destruction of the nuclear family and burning of our norms, mores and values. Fun stuff, right?

First off.. this isn't progressivism... we've had "armpits" as you refer to it for thousands of years...

Secondly... the nuclear family was a myth to begin with... 2.5 kids and two parents... BAH....

Values always have a up hill battle when those values favor the weak and defenseless... Honestly... look at how many people in this country DONT want to pay for other folks healthcare via taxes... that's the up hill battle that values which favor the weak and defenseless have to fight.

Now... you take an Armpit, and they feel that nothing matters.. no one cares anyway... so they project their inner hatred of life toward others... and typically the more defenseless the easier...

If this happened to my daughter I'd have already found each and every one of the f**kers that did this and I would have killed each one - Judge, jury and executioner!

I feel you on this one... I think this is a normal human reaction... but one that does actually go against the values you so vociferously heralded earlier in your post.

But hey, some nice liberals

Hold up! Now it's conservative vs liberal? Jesus Christ! Do you fools ever stop!?

are gonna step in and say, "But these are just children! We can reform them and send them out into society."
Sure, to become welfare receiving, drug addled career criminals! Does anyone else agree with me when I say that it is high time that we took a stand and said, "ENOUGH!!!"? ANYONE!?!?!?!?

It's obvious you see this as the result of liberal ideology, when in fact it has been present in humans for thousands of years... values only work when everyone follows them and they serve everyone... when they don't then they don't take root, and this happens... It's horrible... but it's not caused by one political ideology over another. It happens because people are hurting... so they pour their hurt out onto others...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by eradown

You have no chance of teaching morality to todays kids, in the face of such overwelming ads and a games and music, that goes against that.

The Catholic kids and Christian school kids play games also. They do not always have time for T.V. but they also watch some of it. Private parocial schools have basically the same teachers and students as the publicschools. Some of the teachers in the poorer private schools would never be hired by the public schools.

The public school teachers themselves say their hands are tied when it comes to drugs. I really believe our public schools are doing exactly what some people want them to do: keep the poor ignorant.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It is lazy.

It is easier and quicker to teach this sort of behavior is okay than to take the time and teach your child that certain behavior is wrong and deserves punishment.

This is due to lazy parenting by people who should never have had kids to begin with because they are lazy.

Poor parenting is completely the result. As I said I can see maybe one monster being raised by good parents, it happens. But there is no way that all of these kids had good parents. These kids’ parents can most likely be found to be criminals themselves.

Raist

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is without a doubt one of the most appalling things I have ever heard of. Every one of the participants and that includes those who watched needs to have a serious attitude adjustment.

Originally posted by Godot
This is terrible but i dont understand the casual sentiment implying this sort of thing is something new?

Males have abused women horribly since the dawn of time, its sad but true, and its not about family values or underage sex being on the telly. Its about respect and the way much of macho male culture regards women and always has done.

Unfortunately there have been few exceptions to this throughout history. But until there are some serious consequences to this type of behavior, things of this nature will likely happen again. I have 3 granddaughters and I worry about them daily and then I hear about things like this and I really hope they develop an interest in learning self-defense and marksmanship soon.

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Poor girl i can only hope she can recover from it. I hope the police throw them into the big boy prisons so they can be aquainted with "Bubba" in the showers

I couldn't agree with you more. I doubt they would enjoy being the center of a prison train. But it would be so fitting for them I think.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This actually sounds like a gang incident. either an initiation or somehow this girl affronted a gang. That is the only reason for a group standing around and getting away with it for two hours.

How does a large group of teends get together for over 2 hours and not be broken up?

If the girl knew one of the boys, this sounds like a setup. There is more to this story.

I can't imagine being raped till unconsiousness. She will probably never be able to have children, or be physically right again. And to be thrown under a bench. Awful. awful awful. It makes my heart hurt.

But this is a hate crime of sometime, I don't believe this is random.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

And when this same crime is performed by a bunch of university students? Is it then still a crime of criminal lazy parents?

The problem is not laziness. It is entitlement and narcissism. The problem isn't "morals" but ETHICS and compassion and a sense of responsibility to your neighbours that extends beyond the mob.

Ethics might be too etheral for some people though, so instead you gotta make it into a "moral code" so that it doesn't require too much thinking apparently.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Man that is truly awful if true. I went to school, with people who wanted to put me in prison to be raped, because i was not interested in females. So i kind of know what that feels like.

Pure ffing scum people occupy the world today.

The police of course are probably friends of the people who did it, so they get a great award and applause. Microsoft will probably give them a free copy of windows 7 knowing americas moral standards.

This story disgusts me and your comments here also disgust me. To say that the police are probably friends of the people who did it is a stupid, irresoponsible thing to say.

That is one of our problems with our society today. NO REPURCUSSIONS. We think we can go on line and make comments like that and it's okay! Because no one knows who we are, we don't have to have proof or any personal fall-out from our actions. It all spills over into our 'real life'. This detachment with our surroundings and actions..that what we say or do doesn't matter unless it hurts US.

I am so sick of it. The 'kids' that did this AND THE ONES THAT WATCHED AND DID NOTHING need to be put away for a long time. and to andy....you really need to watch your mouth too. This just might be a blog, but your words are insulting and obviously not written with any regard to what other people might think.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Obama must feel proud, of the great traditions of violence that america has.

America having no morals, comes from the top down. You have companies like microsoft min raping people, and stealing all there memories without any concern for the innocent victims they are violating.

Your morals are lacking from the top down. People love seeing the victims suffer, and from microsoft rapists, ro these rapists, there is no difference.

Both are scum, but the ms rapists get applauded and given large amaounts of money to in effect rape people with technology, while this poor girl was raped by a group of young males.

Is there a difference, i doubt it. Both the victims of ms rapists that do not care for there victims, and the girl is a victim of sexual rape. Both types of victims are scared for life.

Plus to admin, this is true and relevant, to this thread as it shows how companies get away with there crimes, while the low life are rubbished, though teh low life here are rightly rubbished.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Cops are often related to gang members.

Gang or mob bosses are often related to local political officials.

Noticing that isn't insulting. Its realistic.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You are comparing buy a product for a product that is a luxury to a girl being raped unconscious.

Get a GRIP.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don't have kids yet, the wife is bugging me on it though
but this story honestly makes me too scared to have a girl

I understand that people say this is what happens in the slums
but... if you live in the slums isn't it MORE IMPORTANT to teach kids values?

I grew up in a very rough neighbourhood, and my parents made sure I was brought up with good morals and ethics.
My dad used to sell sporting goods and string tennis rackets.
Even if I used foul language he would beat me with a tennis racket.

My parents made sure I grew up a family man and it worked.

To say that kids will end up like this in the slums is so incorrect.
I grew up in the slums, studied alot and got out!

What does living in the slums have to do with parental guidance?
Sure it means not so good education, but that doesn't mean parents don't have responsibilities, if anything it should create a sense of urgency that they have MORE.

Parents have to adapt!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

You are comparing buy a product for a product that is a luxury to a girl being raped unconscious.

Get a GRIP.

I am saying ms mind rape people of there memories. This is real technology and this stuff is what people at ms are doing in there research lab.

Violated everyday with mind control tech is like being raped everyday.

Ms are taking victims, that have no say in this and stealing there whole lifes memories from them. I am not talking about fanciful things here, i am talking about real world techs that ms are doing to people in the real world, without any consent from them at all.

You even had a thread on here the other day with gates talking about total recall.

One is sexual rape, another is a mental torture, which is a form of rape. Rape means a violation of a person right.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Ok i know i'm going to regret this but how does Microsoft rape people with technology? How exactly is that done?

Dude, what country are you from if I may ask?
What's all this misdirected unfocused hatred all about?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I blame a lot of this behavior on the actual real current educational system being employed by the Powers that Be...Video Games.

Most teenagers and young adults spend hours playing video games that the designers do everything that they can to make as real and virtual and graphically detailed as possible.

Games that promote things like violence, war, rape, assault and other deviant and aggressive behavoir are drilled in to their young and impressionable minds hour after hour day after day with background music and sounds meant to send powerful emotional messages subliminally to their cerebral cortex.

In fact many teenagers and young adults spend more time in these virtual alternative realities than they do in the real world and fresh air and sunlight.

Is it little wonder they do not know how to behave or have any manners when they do go out into the real world?

Many parents who take the if it's not broke don't fix it, let sleeping dogs lay approach to parenthood are thrilled that these games keep their children cheaply entertained and indoors where they know where they are.

Sadly when they go out doors they go out doors with a hard time distinquishing reality from fantasy, the real from the virtual, and a skewered set of deeply programed values and morality that just doesn't have much value or morality at all...

That is unless you are the powers that be, sewing the seeds of chaos and fear to promote the idea that people need a police state for their protection and security rather than a functional educational system and some common sense.

The enemy doesn't lurk in darkened parking lots assaulting young girls.

The enemy lurks in most of our homes assaulting our young people's minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join