It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It took all this time just to announce that 114 exists? All those years? So. How about that Bob Lazar now, huh? Just the first step in saying, he was right. I can see disclosure now when announced, they will confirm the rest of his story as true.

You know what that means Ladies and Gentlemen. I got skeptic hunting season every saturday. All I need is a Driver, Good throwing arm, Bricks, A mask, and their house has to have a window!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Holy crap, had no idea about this at all. I've heard of anti-gravity elements before but not in detail. This is a huge win for the ufologists and a big loss for the skeptics, because it explains why every single ufo report includes a "saucer like craft" because the craft has to be a doughnut shape for the mechanics to work. Just another example of how what ufologists claimed was mocked before until it was proven right, I hope to see more interesting discoveries like this in the near future

S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just for clarifications sake, this element does not radiate, give off or emit anti gravity ? Well that makes a crap load more sense than the prattle I hear from the idiotic Alien worshiping branch of the UFO community.
So actualy , Bobs suggestion, claim that super heavy elements (more specificaly el. 115 ) can work an anti gravity drive are... wait for it... STILL unproven? What a useless douche! We now have an element which has a half life of practicaly speaking NOTHING , which may be closely associated with, and share simalar properties to Bobs magic element. And there still exists NO known machinery capable of testing his claims to thier fullest. I wonder what the point of making super heavy elements is exactly, if you havent got a clue how to utilise them for MASSIVE and awe inspiring effect.
My problem with Bob is that as a physicist he should have known that all the gab in the world doesnt amount to JACK when you make a scientific claim. They (unlike eyewitness UFO and abduction reports) require more real proof than just the unshakable belief of the claimant.
Rather than making the damned claim , he ought to have got himself together and set about performing his own experiments at a smaller lab. And dont give me any guff about the facilities at his former post being the only ones capable of achieving the science he was involved with. Theres nothing in the whole world that cant be done somewhere else, provided one has the intellgence and drive to see it done.
It really makes me angry , because a) I believe in extra terrestrial life, and believe that theres a case to answer for visitation past and present. And b) because I respect the hell out of science , specificaly physics and chemistry. Oh sure I cant add up worth a damn, so largely speaking I cannot participate in heavy work in either feild, but I pay attention when the mouth of these sciences opens, and take in all the data I can ... when lackwits and lazy minded fools like him spout tosh without any data which backs those claims up, it degrades the standing of Believers , and tarnishes the good name of science .

<< 7  8  9   >>

join