It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

It takes a lot of energy to create Element 115.
I think Bob Lazar said something about a supernova.
When there is a supernova, the race is on!
Whoever gets there first wins $$$.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by daddio
You can see this in metal forging. The right heat must be used to fuse elements together, go above that heat range and the elements seperate. I'm not an expert and don't claim to be one, just studied it off and on. It's all about the math, if you can calculate it, it is relevant and can possibly be accomplished.

You also need to take into account the crystalline structures of the atoms themselves.

If you overheat the metals you get the crystaline structure and a fragile piece. Often with stainless steels, during welding, if the weld is too hot it will cool too quickly and thus create the crystaline structure in the material, but atoms do not have a crystaline structure, they have protons neutrons and electrons, the rest of the mass is presumed to be "quarks", this has also been linked to dark matter.

I think the biggest problem they face is the electrons on the exterior of the nucleus creating the field that is causing the heat and acceleration of the proton, that is breaking down the element. If they could do it in the vacuum of space that would be even better or a vacuum chamber with a liquid Nitrogen second layer. I just built an evaporation tank for a medical laboratory with a second "skin" so they could pump steam into it and heat the interior of the tank thus causing the evaporation of the chemical. The steam fills the gap between the interior and exterior skins.

A tank like this could keep the interior vacuum cool enough so that the element is more stable. I can imagine the gyroscope needed to create the anti-gravity effect if the element could be accelerated in a circular tube with the use of magnets like Tesla had laid out in one of his sketches.

Would be interesting to see if the government already has this in Area 51.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'm amazed that they sell uranium and radioactive ores .. never knew that this was on the net..

I guess you're talking about United Nuclear.com.
Yes, Bob Lazar will sell you some Uranium.
It will not be weapons grade Uranium.

I like the T Shirt that shows you how to build a Hydrogen bomb!

Cool Coffee Cups Here!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

nice vid man!

but 114 for a second, that's a huge change isn't it

i believe to remember that the already created heavyelement's are decaying soooo much quicker. (weren't they? milliseconds though?)

so maybe than they're right. if we seem to realize even heavier elements stuff may become very interesting. by that i mean that the elements getting more stable. although this is pure speculation offcourse.

interested in your thoughts on this folks

[edit on 28/10/2009 by digalog]

[edit on 28/10/2009 by digalog]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

You're right. I was up late. I meant to say the crystalline structures formed by the atoms in the material.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
dumb post. please delete.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Great post guys. I have always wondered what is gravity's equal and opposite force? every other force has a opposite and equal, whats up with the gravity?
It seems to me a simple problem that is just under our nose and when we figure it out.We will say- why didn't I think of that!
This is after all conspiracy site.What if anti-gravity is that simple and is in use today?
Would it not be convenient to have UFO's,aliens, Nazis and quack physicist to entertain us rather than the real thing?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by McGinty

Thanks again.

I'll definitely have a read of that, looks good.

Quite strange isn't it, to voluntarily forfeit Berlin, and accept all of the realized and well known problems that decision would bring to the 'West', for..something else? Part of operation Paperclip?

Exactly.

But it seems there's a case for Paperclip having backfired on the U.S and become something of a 'Trojan Horse'. The thesis is that the captured scientists, who went on to run Nasa, as well as infiltrating many other levels of the TPTB, now virtually run the U.S black ops, using it as part of a global network with the aim of federalizing the world (NWO).

They're the wheels within the wheels, according the Farrell.

[edited to add]: One of the interesting facts covered in the book is how a German owned South American company (with apparent Nazi connections) made a killing when the stock market took a big tumble the day after JFK was assassinated.

Evidence seems to point to shares being handled in order to prepare for the assassination (reminiscent of the mysterious prophets made after 911).

[edit on 29-10-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The reason why element 115 is the special heavy element is due to the fact it is possible for it to remain stable in that form(using the correct isotopes) not to decay Its called the 'island of stability'. element 114 would be unsuitable as its not stable. I really do beleive lazar considering he has passed polygraph tests on this, his name was in los alamos directory he has id cards wage slip etc. And by the way does any one know he is back working @ los alamos apparantly.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm still somewhat puzzled

How is it that superheavy atoms made of protons, neutrons and electrons just like all the other less heavy atoms are the key to antigravity?

Sure not simply because Bob Lazar said aliens told him so

I have no doubt that stable forms of previously unknown heavy atoms remain to be discovered, just like there's always another prime number.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Every element creates its own gravity field as does anything that has mass. The reason super heavy elements are the key for anti gravity is that the gravity field of a superheavy element extends just past the perimiter of the atom so using the correct equipment lazar adv that this can now be amplified like any waveform can creating your own gravity field . This technolgy however would be far advanced to our tech but the lazarvhas passed polygraphs on this. Modern science is starting to theorise recently using less advanced methods for a grav.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by jonnyb182]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb182

It'll take a lot to convince me if you go with the magnetic theory here. We can generate huge magnetic fields but none of that equipment has yet been recorded floating off the ground.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyb182
...the magnetic field of a superheavy element... ...can now be amplified like any waveform can creating your own gravity field . This technolgy however would be far advanced to our tech...

Isn't the amplifying of waves the same as 'Scalar' physics, which Nikola Tesla came up with in the 19th century?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by jonnyb182

It'll take a lot to convince me if you go with the magnetic theory here. We can generate huge magnetic fields but none of that equipment has yet been recorded floating off the ground.

My mistake I should have wrote gravity field not magnetic field yeah its super easy to make a magnetic field.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

No, no, no. It's not the element itself. The OP's title is misleading (although I don't think they knew any better).

What we are discussing relevant to these heavy elements is the energy potentials they posses. It is these energy potentials that are used as a power source for "gravity wave" generators that Bob Lazzar has referred to on many occasions.

Please, for those reading this, Lazzar has always stated that element 115 was used as the power source. Anti-gravity was generated by three gravity wave generators that when pointed and focused at a certain area outside the craft, negated the effect of gravity. I believe it is similar to the Biefeld-Brown effect but using gravity waves as the medium instead of ionizing electrical energy.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Gotta love Tesla.

Truely a man waaayyyy ahead of his time. Not a good businessman though.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

No, he wasn't. But why is it that great thinkers are so often bad businessmen and why do they always seem to cross paths with ruthless twats like Edison.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by Pilgrum

No, no, no. It's not the element itself. The OP's title is misleading (although I don't think they knew any better).

What we are discussing relevant to these heavy elements is the energy potentials they posses. It is these energy potentials that are used as a power source for "gravity wave" generators that Bob Lazzar has referred to on many occasions.

Please, for those reading this, Lazzar has always stated that element 115 was used as the power source. Anti-gravity was generated by three gravity wave generators that when pointed and focused at a certain area outside the craft, negated the effect of gravity. I believe it is similar to the Biefeld-Brown effect but using gravity waves as the medium instead of ionizing electrical energy.

Sorry my friend you are wrong Lazar has always stated that the element has a duel purpose of both powering the reactor and giving the amplifiers a gravity wave to amplify dont believe me check his own website. The way it powers the reactor would be a thermo reaction caused by add 1+ proton to stable 115 changing it to 116 then decaying releasing antimater, which is then vacumed into a gas. The anti matter will anihalate casing a lot of heat which is converted to electric energy and the cylcle continues really clever stuff. But I can assure you 115 is served as both fuel and gravity provider check it here @ www.boblazar.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Holy wow! That is really cool I say!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've known about this for some time and knew they found element 115 some years ago (2-3 years?) but that it's half life was still so small it was negligible. Still it proved the atomic element existed.

I also have the original color booklet that authored by Lazar and Huff that came with the Plastic model of the Area 51 Sport model UFO where Lazar was the main consultant.

From my understanding, the only place to get the element 115 in its unstable form was from a double star system, where reactions from such stellar companions would produce it in a form that could be used in the lining in the inside of a reactor, and bombarded with protons transmuting the element to 116.

Here is the data from the Lazar publication.

In 1989, Robert Lazar came forward with an incredible story. He had been recruited by the US government to work at the top secret Groom Lake/Area 51 research base better known as "Dreamland" (actually at the S4 site, Papoose Lake which is a few miles to the south of Groom Lake) to reverse engineer alien spacecraft! Here are a few things he learned.

The exterior skin of the disc is metal which is the color of unpolished stainless steel. The "Sport Model" sits on its belly when it's not energized and not on tri-pod legs. The entry hatch is located on the upper half of the disc, with just the bottom portion of the door wrapping around the centre lip of the disc.

The interior of the disc is divided into three levels. The lower level is where the three "gravity amplifiers" and their wave guides are located. The reactor is located directly above the three gravity amplifiers on the centre level and is centered between them.

This center level of the disc also houses the control consoles and seats, both of which are too small and too low to the floor to be functional for adult human beings. The walls of the centre level are all divided into archways. At one point in time, when the disc was energized, one of the archways became transparent and you could see the area outside of it just as if the archway was a window.

The disc's reactor uses a fuel which does not occur naturally on Earth. This fuel is a super-heavy, stable, element with an atomic number of 115 and does not appear on our periodic chart. Element 115 has a twofold purpose : First, it is the source of a gravity wave that is unknown to Earth's scientists, the "Gravity A" wave. Second, it is the source of the anti-matter radiation which is reacted to provide power.

The Gravity A wave emanates from the nucleus of Element 115 and actually extends past the perimeter of the atom. The propulsion system of the disc amplifies and focuses this Gravity A wave to cause space/time to bend, much like space/time bends in the intense gravitational field of a black hole.

The ability to direct gravity to cause space/time distortions allows the disc to cross vast expanses of space/time without traveling in a linear mode at a high rate of speed. Inside the reactor, the Element 115 is transmuted to Element 116 which is unstable and immediately decays releasing antimatter.

The antimatter is reacted with gaseous matter which causes a total annihilation reaction, the 100 percent conversion of matter to energy. The heat from this reaction is converted to electrical energy by a solid state, near 100 percent efficient thermoelectric generator. It is this energy that is used to amplify the Gravity A wave.

This mode of travel is one of the two methods of propulsion used by the disc. In this mode, the disc's gravity amplifiers are in the "delta configuration" and are pulsed sequentially in a rotational pattern.

This amplified Gravity A wave is so powerful that the only natural occurring source of gravity that could cause space/time to distort this much would be a black hole! The other mode of travel is the "omicron configuration" and is used for short range travel near a source of gravity such as a planet or star.

When a disc travels near another source of gravity, like Earth, the Gravity A wave, which propagates outward from the disc, is phase shifted into the Gravity B wave, which propagates outward from the Earth, and this creates lift. The gravity amplifiers of the disc can be focused independently and they are pulsed and do not stay on continuously.

I saw some misquotes and inaccuracies, so wanted to quote more directly the information from the original text from 1992,3 &4 in Lazars booklet and his tape.

Unfortunately the field of stellar physics does not yet have a complete understanding of our own stars atomic and particle reactions, let alone our neighboring stellar double stars.

BTW, more than 2/3 of the stars you see in the sky (and in the observable universe) are double stars. So we might assume there are plenty of resources for this and other elements we might need for anti gravity and energy related needs.

The conundrum being how do you get to the resources at such vast interstellar distances without such an energy source in the first place?

Little help space dudes!

ZG

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join