It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
But the whole point is that element 115 can be made to be stable by using the correct isotope. It would be very hard to make any amount of this as it doesnt occur naturally on earth we have to make it in particle accelerators which would only give us a couple of atoms of the stuff. you would have to build a massive country sized particle accelerator to get a useable amount.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
bad post.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Great post guys. I have always wondered what is gravity's equal and opposite force? every other force has a opposite and equal, whats up with the gravity?
It seems to me a simple problem that is just under our nose and when we figure it out.We will say- why didn't I think of that!
This is after all conspiracy site.What if anti-gravity is that simple and is in use today?
Would it not be convenient to have UFO's,aliens, Nazis and quack physicist to entertain us rather than the real thing?

I have heard of sound - antisound.
Sound waves that cancel out the sound of a gas turbine engine.
I heard this antinoising sound produced by a DSP is used in our
stealth fighter and B-2 Bomber. The sound wave is simply 180
degrees out of phase with the natural sound coming from the
gas turbine engine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then there is matter - antimatter
--------------------------------------------
Why not gravity - antigravity
An artificial gravity wave is generated and pointed towards the
natural gravity wave produced by the Earth. First 90 degrees
out of phase / 120 / 160 and finally 180 degrees out of phase.
Just slowly rotate the gravity wave generator.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
bad post.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I remember learning in class that any element that is not naturally produced by the Earth is unstable and breaks apart into smaller and more natural elements within seconds after its creation. Is this true?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

>> A tank like this could keep the interior vacuum cool enough so that the element is more stable.

a) Stability of a nucleus has nothing to do with keeping it cool. It depends only on three fundamental forces - strong, weak and electromagnetic. Elements with a large number of protons are unstable because of the electromagnetic repulsive force between the protons.

b) Bismuth and nuclei with higher number of protons will decay - there are no exceptions.

c) Half lives of the larger nuclei are of the order of milliseconds. The sole exception is element 114 with 184 neutrons which could have a half life of the order of hours rather than milliseconds. Please refer island of stability

[edit on 30-10-2009 by plinkus]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by plinkus
Half lives of the larger nuclei are - with atomic number exceeding 110 - are of the order of milliseconds.

Thank you. This is exactly what I learned in class. This means that to harness the antigravity properties of these new manmade elements you would have to find a way to compensate for the short half-life.

If you are really interested in learning about the possibilities of undisclosed elements I suggest searching Phil Schneider. He will tell you that we have elements that are mined in outer space such as one that is between H and He. This is due to the necessity of a vacuum for the creation of these elements.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
haha!! no way!! Heino was my Chem 1a professor at CAL. Currently a 4th year.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

>> stable isotope of element 118, and it would be an inert gas
At best an isotope could be created that had a half life of a few days.

>> element 118 ... would be very dense
Many elements that have crystal lattices would be much denser (e.g. metals). Lanthanides in particular are very dense.

>> moving electrons in a spiral path around a ferrous core
Note that the magnetic field is created solely by the current.

>> create a gravity force by moving heavy atoms around a dense core
>> Imagine wrapping a tube around a lead core and and pumping mercury through the tube at high speed
The only effect would be to rotate the core at a very small rate. It would be readily observable when the mass of mercury is of the order of the mass of the sun. See frame dragging.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyb182

>> But the whole point is that element 115 can be made to be stable by using the correct isotope
No isotope would be stable. Even if the number of neutrons is 184, it would still decay, albeit the half life could be a few days.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

>> It takes a lot of energy to create Element 115.
>> I think Bob Lazar said something about a supernova.
There is nothing particularly special about 115 being created this way. All elements heavier than hydrogen are created only in stars. It is well known that elements with atomic numbers higher than bismuth can be created only in very heavy stars that die as supernovae. Supernovae are neat because they also scatter these elements throughout the galaxy.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

reply to post by jonnyb182

>> But the whole point is that element 115 can be made to be stable by using the correct isotope
No isotope would be stable. Even if the number of neutrons is 184, it would still decay, albeit the half life could be a few days.

Well lazar claims that the stable 115 maintains good for 35 years as fuel he also passed a polgraph on this. And it has never officaly been tried to make a stable isotope of this so how you could claim for sure of that?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Was ther not a thread early in the year about an interview with a former lockheed big wig saying that there will be an announcement or unveiling of something that will revolutionize or change the way we travel??? Maybe this is the start of it??

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
HOLY CRAP! Seriously nice find! I don't know what to say really...

I wonder what brought them to finally disclose this? Full disclosure soon to follow...Where are all the anti-gravity De-bunkers?!

Sorry your logic passes me by.

Scientists have been making ever heavier elements all the time. The periodic table keeps on growing. Now if somebody wished to invent a story about anti-gravity drives fuelled by some mysterious element then they could not pick one that is already in the periodic table could they!?!?!?! So they would need to invent something as yet not discovered......the trouble is reality is catching up with the sci-fi stories.

Don't believe me then try this latest admission : scientists have been able to reproduce an image of what a person was viewing simply by analysing their brain waves. Now how many sci-fi programs has that technology been used and we all accepted it as a story and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Yes! Reality is catching up to Star Trek.
Standby for a quantum leap forward January 2013.
It will be a very exciting time.

The next big thing i would like to see is an air replicator.
20% Oxygen / 80% Nitrogen
Energy and matter are transferable.
Apparently, the life support system on the international space system
smells like burned cookies.
I want to get rid of the burned cookies!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyb182

Well lazar claims that the stable 115 maintains good for 35 years as fuel he also passed a polgraph on this.

Perhaps the CIA trained him to pass a polygraph test?

The cold war was still ongoing in 1989, no doubt the Soviet leadership analyzed his claims very closely and with a good deal of trepidation. The Black Triangle spotted in Belgium between November 1989 and April 1990 may have been a very public test of a secret vehicle with the aim of further convincing the Soviets that the US was in possession of UFO technology.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

>> It takes a lot of energy to create Element 115.
>> I think Bob Lazar said something about a supernova.
There is nothing particularly special about 115 being created this way. All elements heavier than hydrogen are created only in stars. It is well known that elements with atomic numbers higher than bismuth can be created only in very heavy stars that die as supernovae. Supernovae are neat because they also scatter these elements throughout the galaxy.

and thus the paradox. for there to be the amount of heavy elements that there are, you would expect the universe to be FAR older than currently claimed. How many supernovas need to happen in the vast expanse to make enough gold, lead, uranium (which is supposed to be one of the most plentiful elements) to explain the reality we see in our solar system? Was there enough time for a star to accumulate enough matter to be big enough to supernova, then our sun to form and end up where we are today? It just doesn't seem to all add up to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You should read the book:

The Elixir of Immortality: A Modern-Day Alchemists Discovery of the Philosopher's Stone

which was just published last month (September 2009). It provides convincing evidence that the mysterious elixir, or stone, made from heavy metals, and sought by the ancients, was in fact a superheavy element, probably element 115.

The ancient texts consistently reported that this mysterious material does not naturally exist on the face of the earth, and is much heavier bulk for bulk than gold, and the only known substance that would be much heavier than gold in this manner would be a superheavy element.

Element 115 is directly below Bismuth in the extended periodic table, which, in turn, is directly below Antimony. The ancient alchemical texts refered to Antimony as the "Spirit" (Arabic: Kohl), which served to marry gold and mercury in the production of the elixir.

Based upon laboratory research, the author demonstrates that the secret "spirit" contained in Antimony ore, which served to bring the mercury to life, or make it "quick silver" was none other than Bismuth. He then argues that Bismuth provides the "archetype" which serves to guide the "cold fusion" of the material toward its higher (heavier) realization as superheavy element 115.

The book makes another interesting point. The ancients cultures, from China to India to Egypt, claimed that the knowledge of how to make this elixir origianlly came from the "gods" or "descended angels" at the dawn of human history, and that the Aquarian Age is destined to be the time when this lost knowledge is revived in a scientific manner, and the elixir becomes available to the common man.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
mmmm a UFO power unit with an element that has a half life of ms
They aliens are sure smart guys

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join