It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
HOLY CRAP! Seriously nice find! I don't know what to say really...

I wonder what brought them to finally disclose this? Full disclosure soon to follow...Where are all the anti-gravity De-bunkers?!

I want to cry right now.
I seriously, seriously do.

I am so sad for the human race as a whole.
I go on no human but me sabbatical every now and then, and for a while I convince myself that maybe, just maybe we have collectively gained some intelligence, reason and critical thinking skills..

Then I come back to ATS and crash, crash, crash back to reality.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anti gravity "flying" platforms, will never be something that is offered to the general public. Since land based automobile rivers cannot drive a car safely, anywhere, having billions of flying cars, would surly be a catastrophe for everyone. Somehow, the idea of a drunken or stoned anti gravity car operator doesn't appeal to me much.

If the day ever were to arrive, that anti-gravity vehicles were available and for sale to the public, do you actually think they would be affordable? Only the powerful and mega wealthy could afford them. They would probably be in the millions of Euro's each. You would have to have special licenses, and training to operate one.

UFO technology exists today, and there are A-G crafts now operating. They have been since 1930's. Several governments have made sure, this technology remains hidden, secret, and not available to back yard garage tinkerers. ( some are beginning to figure out the basics however )

I would just as soon walk everywhere, if instead, I could have one energy source that would heat, cool, and power my home for free. Energy bills are eating us alive!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have seen the vid of the hairy science guy and read all pages of the thread but still dont get it.
Can somebody please explain in very simple words why this heavy element is important in relation to anti gravity?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Can somebody please explain in very simple words why this heavy element is important in relation to anti gravity?

It isn't.

Bob Lazar says that element 115 is although currently there isn't evidence to support this.

edit to add: If a stable isotope of element 114 or 115 was found then it would be relevant, but the newly discovered isotope isn't close to stable and therefore does nothing to support Lazar's claims.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by sonicology]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I would like to comment on some of the things we have heard about the confirmation of the existence of element 114 during the course of these posts. My post will include many quotes of previous posts, links to articles, direct quotes of things mentioned in the videos that were previously provided and other dizzying stuff, so bear with me for a moment. I hope that this will clear out any misconceptions you may have about the subject at hand.

Let’s start with the first post.

“Lifttheveil” writes:

So, yet another fact mentioned by Ufologists has been confirmed that has been previously ridiculed and denied, I think the (un) official line till now was it was a Russian myth that Ufologists jumped on, Steve Greer must be happy at this recent revelation, or should I say, confirmation

Actually, the possibility of the existence of superheavy elements was never disputed by the scientific community. As a matter of fact, there was a stipulation during the late ‘60s about the possibility of finding stable elements around element 114. The oldest article I could find was written by Robert W. Holcomb and posted on the 5th December 1969 issue of Science magazine.

(Reference: “Heavy Elements: A Feud over 104 and a Future for 114.” Robert W. Holcomb. Science. 5 December 1969. 166: 1254-1255)

There was a very informative video, provided by “SaturnFX”, where an actual professor from the University of Nottingham explains why this confirmation is so important. If you missed, it you can see the video here.

From the above video, I would like you to keep some things, which explain the basis of every scientific process. I will place them here with timeframes from the video:

3:08-3:32 : Now, the real importance of this experiment is that the original work in Russia has been repeated somewhere else. Nobody doubts it that the Russian experiment was correct, but it is a general principle of science that nobody believes an experiment completely until it has been repeated.

3:42-4:02 : But, of course, just because the same person does the same thing twice, they might be making the same mistake without realizing it. So, if somebody else, using completely different equipment in a completely different lab, does the same experiment and gets the same results, then everybody will believe it.

This explains the (quite arduous) process required for something to become widely accepted in the scientific community. Otherwise, anyone could claim anything is true, like the amazing post of “ZombieOctopus” demonstrates!!!

Claims are irrelevant until they are proven to be correct. For example, someone could say that “the system around the X star, which is Y light years away from Earth, is comprised of 11 planets and planet #4 away from the star is inhabited by intelligent life”. Until there is a way to go there, take actual measurements and confirm it, this is just an unsubstantiated claim.

It is also important to mention that the confirmation of the (very, very, very short) existence of element 114 has nothing to do with claims about the existence of element 115. Element 114 was observed after the fusion of Plutonium (or “Element 94”) with Calcium (or “Element 20”) (94 + 20 =114 protons. See! Real science isn’t so difficult to understand!).

After a short period of time, it broke down to other, smaller elements.

Please remember that, when we say that an element is “stable” we do not mean “solid” (although all elements that are solid in room temperatures are also stable). Being “stable” means that the element can remain in its original form (not decay) long enough for us to do something with it. Sorry about the short lecture. I thought it was relevant.

To be continued...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
On a relevant note, “Diplomat” wrote that:

There is so much conflicting information in this thread, people need to get their stories straight.

You can't compare the Element 115 that Bob Lazar was talking about to Earthly Element 114 or 115 created in a lab... because Bob Lazar claims that the Element 115 was given to us by aliens from a far away solar system where Element 115 is stable. It isn't stable anywhere in our solar system, the conditions aren't right.

And “game over man” mentioned that:

Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but if we are talking about the Greys from Zeta Reticuli, and what their physical characteristics are......

Combine that with the theory that element 115 naturally occurs on their planet; can we not hypothesize what their home planet might be like?

How abundant is element 115 on their planet? In what ways could they gather this element, and where would it be found?

You have to understand that, if an element “isn’t stable” here on Earth or “in our solar system”, it is more than likely that it will not “be stable” anywhere in the known universe. We all (aliens and humans alike!) have to content with the same laws of physics. Also, as mentioned above, “stable” isn’t “solid”. Therefore, you can’t go on an extrasolar planet and dig element 115 out of the ground. So, if extraterrestrials possess a “stable” isotope of element 115, they either have the means to artificially create and preserve it, or they brought it here from another universe or dimension, with a different set of laws than ours. In the second case, without proper containment, it would rapidly decay to smaller elements, same as element 114 does. Bear in mind that this is pure speculation and NOT scientific observation. Food for thought…

As far as the “anti-gravity” aspect of this discussion is concerned, I find it strange that it was connected to the confirmation of the existence of element 114.

The video that was posted by “SaturnFX” (you can find it
here) shows a different approach to anti-gravity, that doesn’t make use of element 114 or element 115.

As a matter of fact, I find this video to be “scientifically unscientific”

What I mean is that the original uploader of the video (the self-proclaimed “AlienScientist”) uses scientific concepts that are widely acceptable to devise an experiment that no one could possibly conduct. Both the high temperature ferric (magnetic) superfluid and the reinforced container needed are impossible to build using current technology. At least technology that most scientists are aware of… Nevertheless, I do believe that we should create a new thread that focuses on the nature of this machine and its relation to “anti-gravity”.

Anyway, I hope I didn’t put you all to sleep with my ramblings.

Thank you for giving me a chance to express myself.

See you around.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by InScientiaVeritas]

[edit on 4-11-2009 by InScientiaVeritas]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by draknoir2

I heard that as we speak Bob Lazar is working at Los Alamos
National Laboratory in New Mexico. He also has a company
on the side. - United Nuclear -
United Nuclear - Great Periodic Table!
He is a government scientist.

Lazar says he has degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support his claims. Stanton Friedman was only able to verify that Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College. The Times did discover that in 1990 Lazar had pled guilty to felony pandering, declared bankruptcy and listed his occupation as self-employed photo processor on documents. A 1991 Times article reported, Lazar was "on probation in Clark County, Nevada on a pandering charge. His educational and professional background cannot be verified -- a fact he attributes to government deletion of records."

The rest here

Running an amateur scientific supply company does not make him a "Government Scientist".

More here on the Los Alamos claims

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InScientiaVeritas

You have to understand that, if an element “isn’t stable” here on Earth or “in our solar system”, it is more than likely that it will not “be stable” anywhere in the known universe.

I don't think what happens in our Solar System neccessarily happens exactly the same elsewhere in the Universe.

What you just said implies that the entire Universe (which is massive) is exactly the same as our Solar System, same everything, planets, suns, moons, celestial objects, elements, atmoshperes, gravity, dark matter, comets, astroids, rotations, colors, ect. ect....

Obviously there are enough sightings and abduction claims...enough for someone to come up with this website! And if....IF...what I'm getting at is TRUE.....then obviously something is different elsewhere in the Universe for....something...or someone.....to get here.....THEY....obviously break the laws of Earth's physics....

So....it...is...quite...possible....for the elements in our solar system....to be different...elsewhere.....in......the......Universe.......or....is it not possible...that another Solar System.....has a completey different set...of elements....on their....completely....different....PERIODIC TABLE..... ?????

Agree?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I'm not arguing with you, but isn't the theory that those who work or have worked at Area 51...their records......their identities.....are completely.....destroyed?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i bet isaac newton's pissed.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

antigravity elements dont prove Life from other planets exsist. It just confirms we more then likely have more technology unimaginable by most that most still does not know about. Much of it has been in development for decades.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

I'm not arguing with you, but isn't the theory that those who work or have worked at Area 51...their records......their identities.....are completely.....destroyed?

An assertion that conveniently requires no proof.

I could make similar claims and they would be equally valid.

And there is no argument here... just discussion.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
- U.S. Patent 20060073976 - submitted in 2006: Method of gravity distortion and time displacement

Abstract: A method for employing sinusoidal oscillations of electrical bombardment on the surface of one Kerr type singularity in close proximity to a second Kerr type singularity in such a method to take advantage of the Lense-Thirring effect, to simulate the effect of two point masses on nearly radial orbits in a 2+1 dimensional anti-de Sitter space resulting in creation of circular timelike geodesics conforming to the van Stockum under the Van Den Broeck modification of the Alcubierre geometry (Van Den Broeck 1999) permitting topology change from one spacelike boundary to the other in accordance with Geroch's theorem (Geroch 1967) which results in a method for the formation of G[umlaut over ( )]odel-type geodesically complete spacetime envelopes complete with closed timelike curves.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

- U.S. Patent 20060073976 - submitted in 2006: Method of gravity distortion and time displacement

Abstract: A method for employing sinusoidal oscillations of electrical bombardment on the surface of one Kerr type singularity in close proximity to a second Kerr type singularity in such a method to take advantage of the Lense-Thirring effect, to simulate the effect of two point masses on nearly radial orbits in a 2+1 dimensional anti-de Sitter space resulting in creation of circular timelike geodesics conforming to the van Stockum under the Van Den Broeck modification of the Alcubierre geometry (Van Den Broeck 1999) permitting topology change from one spacelike boundary to the other in accordance with Geroch's theorem (Geroch 1967) which results in a method for the formation of G[umlaut over ( )]odel-type geodesically complete spacetime envelopes complete with closed timelike curves.

No such number

And being awarded a patent is neither proof of concept nor function.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No such number

Interesting. Google picks up multiple references, but nothing (shows up, at least) with the US Patent office?!

And being awarded a patent is neither proof of concept nor function.

Never implied that it did. Merely found it interesting that [it appeared] someone seemed to think they figured it out.

[edited for grammar/spelling]

[edit on 11/6/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Here is an actual patent in the same vein:

Patent # 6,960,975

Unproven, not prototyped, and based in questionable to outright junk science. The USPO has no way of verifying this, yet the patent was awarded nonetheless.

Some of the older patents are truly hilarious.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

A space vehicle propelled by the pressure of inflationary vacuum state is provided comprising a hollow superconductive shield, an inner shield, a power source, a support structure, upper and lower means for generating an electromagnetic field, and a flux modulation controller. A cooled hollow superconductive shield is energized by an electromagnetic field resulting in the quantized vortices of lattice ions projecting a gravitomagnetic field that forms a spacetime curvature anomaly outside the space vehicle. The spacetime curvature imbalance, the spacetime curvature being the same as gravity, provides for the space vehicle's propulsion. The space vehicle, surrounded by the spacetime anomaly, may move at a speed approaching the light-speed characteristic for the modified locale.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
maybe the reason the element decays so quickly because for one ITS NOT NATURAL TO THIS PLANET duhh! obviously since it has to be made in a lab its not natural here so like bringing a deep sea creature to the surface because of the pressure differential it dies so creating a element that dont belong here makes it decay almost instantly on another planet i'm sure its in abundance would be the reason an alien craft would use it come on it dont take a rocket scientist!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Robert (Bob) Lazar was a physicist

No he was not actually, that is one of his claims that has been debunked

There is no doubting he is a real physicist,

Why do you think that? When and where did he earn his degree?
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join