It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists now confirm superheavy element 114! (Antigravity)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Published: Sept. 29, 2009 at 10:20 AM Order reprints BERKELEY, Calif., Sept. 29 (UPI) -- U.S. scientists say they have confirmed the production of the superheavy element 114, 10 years after a Russian group first claimed to have made it. The researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, led by University of California-Berkeley Professor Heino Nitsche and and Berekely Lab senior staff scientist Ken Gregorich, independently confirmed the production of the new element, which was first published by the Dubna Gas Filled Recoil Separator group. Using an instrument called the Berkeley Gas-filled Separator at Berkeley Lab's 88-Inch Cyclotron, the researchers said they were able to confirm the creation of two individual nuclei of element 114, each a separate isotope having 114 protons, but a different numbers of neutrons, and each decaying by a separate pathway. "By verifying the production of element 114, we have removed any doubts about the validity of the Dubna group's claims," Nitsche said. "This proves that the most interesting superheavy elements can in fact be made in the laboratory." The verification of element 114 is reported in the journal Physical Review Letters. "People have been dreaming of superheavy elements since the 1960s," Gregorich added. "But it's unusual for important results like the Dubna group's claim to have produced 114 to go unconfirmed for so long. Scientists were beginning to wonder if superheavy elements were real."

To illustrate the importance of this I'll post the comment made by a reader of a news article about this I was reading...

ironically enough some of the first people to theorize the existance of this and the other elements within the range of 114 and to 118, in the claims of UFO anti-gravity drives (though they usually mention SPECIFICALLY element 115, which is rather precise, based on a claim by physicist Robert Lazar who calimed to have seen an alien reactor at a place called "S4" in groom lake; or as it more commonly know Area 51). particlarly because they have their OWN gravity that exists beyond the individual atoms and hence can distort space/time, and thusly their effects. element 118 was also "offically" made, back in the 80´s, and they decayed into elemeent 116 "almost instantly", which then decays into element 114 (silimilarly element 115 when made decays into element 113)... amazing how its only news, when certian "crazy" physicists and ufologists have long since known this and been trying to make the existence of such elements public

So, yet another fact mentioned by Ufologists has been confirmed that has been previously ridiculed and denied, I think the (un) official line till now was it was a Russian myth that Ufologists jumped on, Steve Greer must be happy at this recent revelation, or should I say, confirmation

Science Release Source Link: www.upi.com...

News link where I borrowed the comment from thanks to "HAVOC666" : www.shortnews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP! Seriously nice find! I don't know what to say really...

I wonder what brought them to finally disclose this? Full disclosure soon to follow...Where are all the anti-gravity De-bunkers?!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Didnt know 114 was denied.

I thought it was element 116 that was denied (Bob Lazar's magic element) to exist. I might have to re-research that whole area as its been some years since I listened to Lazar's little speech.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hmmm interesting ... I wish I knew more about physics ... somehow I know I should be more excited about things like this - but it just kind of goes over my head.

If it helps making some fancy new microwave that cooks food in nanoseconds - well then, I would be overjoyed!

S+F

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As I understood it nobody denied element 114 or 115 were possible, but IIRC what Lazar talked about was a reactor. That's a different kettle of fish.

There's been a lot of discussion about this before, just type "element 114" into the search box above.

link   
Well, so far, the experiment appears to debunk Lazar's claims of stability actually...considering the elements fell apart very quickly once it was created.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Lazar mentions element 115, not 116.
At any rate, this is big news.
As with all of these discoveries, the problem is stability of the element.
They decay almost instantly.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by JayinAR]

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So the only evidence that element 115 has anti-gravitic properties is that Bob Lazar says so?

Well, I'm ZombieOctopus and I say that element 122 allows you to travel through time... prove me wrong!

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So, yet another fact mentioned by Ufologists has been confirmed that has been previously ridiculed and denied, I think the (un) official line till now was it was a Russian myth that Ufologists jumped on, Steve Greer must be happy at this recent revelation, or should I say, confirmation
reply to post by lifttheveil

I 've never even imagined these people could be lying.
I mean lets look at the basics for a second.
On one hand you have this amazing truth about alien life forms.
The other we have a group of people conspiring together with the most imaginative fantastic stories that always make the best sense of what witnesses describe.

Which one seems more fantastic to you?
I think that it would be more unbelievable to say these people are lying.
That would be weirder by far imo.

knightsofold

His hair alone lets you know he is a credible source

No kidding he's quit the hair farmer.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yep this is a great move jinx

@ SaturnFX
Yep it's not been admitted to before officially, it was mention by the rusky's years ago but never taken seriously and always debunked as a theoretical 'thing'

I'm no expert on these things or even novice but there's a big picture this all has a knock on effect with I think, for instance lower elements (by no.) can be derived from higher elements thus making all below an element derivable from that one and I believe we have 118. The key element Area 51 whistleblower Bob speaks of is 115.

@ deltaalphanovember
Me too, I don't have a clue about these kind of things I just understood the importance of it when I stumbled on it, so anything I think about it is just theorizing, hopefully someone with a bit of knowledge on these things can explain a bit more what this means

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow,besides the making of ufo's what can this benefit humanity?
I don't have an understanding of physics.Please someone explain this in a manner that i can understand?
I'm excited

S&F

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
oh, and finally, the element didnt actually produce anti-grav...it was simply the alien's power source...they captured the energy going from 116 to 114 and the energy put off by the process...

the antigrav came from what they were powering up (jam on toast taped to the back of a cat would be my guess)

As far as the actual potential technology of antigrav, you might want to look at some of AlienScientist's videos on youtube...he seems to have a pretty good grasp of the concept...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

It is alleged by Lazar that 115 is a power source for the UFO. Not what actually composes the vehicle.
This metal would be heavier than lead. (Thanks Captain Obvious, some are saying.)

He says that 115 is used to power a series of gravity amplifiers that when pointed in a direction, null the effect of gravity in the opposite area.

What you are in essence creating is a gravity wave that you "surf."

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I suggest everyone subscribe to this guys channel btw...he puts alot of thought into his videos.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld

With hair like that, how can you possibly be skeptical about his science...that hair screams elements and particle physics!

total science hair (hiding his oblong alien head no doubt)

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Element 115 (Ununpentium) Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

@jackphotohobby Sorry I wasn't aware of the older thread, I just saw this new news release and thought it was highly significant, I just lacked the scientific knowledge to do anything or know what it means so posting it here for discussion seemed the best thing to do to get input on it.

As for "As I understood it nobody denied element 114 or 115 were possible" that's true as I said it was theorized and mentioned by the Ruski's that they did it but it was debunked as an actual application right up until now, that was the significance that got me about this recent announcement, sadly the whole picture and science of it escapes me lol

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

114 was denied and Lazar said that 114 was used then they bumped it to 115 to power the craft and he also stated about the element degrading as they article reports

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by upnorthtrip

It is alleged by Lazar that 115 is a power source for the UFO. Not what actually composes the vehicle.
This metal would be heavier than lead. (Thanks Captain Obvious, some are saying.)

He says that 115 is used to power a series of gravity amplifiers that when pointed in a direction, null the effect of gravity in the opposite area.

What you are in essence creating is a gravity wave that you "surf."

Thank you.
Now i understand

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lifttheveil, I think you have been misled.

Nobody has denied the existence of element 114, they just denied that a group of Russian physicists successfully created a sample of it.

If you look at the Periodic Table and you actually understand what it means, you will see that predicting element 114 is pretty much like predicting the number 11 will come after the number 10 while counting.

The Periodic Table is arranged by the number of protons an element has. Hydrogen 1, Helium 2, Lithium 3, etc... so you see that by adding a proton (and electron) you get a new element. So it's basically just like counting, and giving each number a name. We have always been able to count to 114, and to even 118, and even further... 200.

The problem though, is when you start adding more and more protons and electrons to an element, the element starts to get "unstable". Because you are adding more and more gravity (weight) to the element. It's like making a house of cards with poker playing cards, and the more you stack on top, no matter how well you structure it, it just gets more unstable and can fall over because of it's own weight, and gravity, and energy.

Robert (Bob) Lazar was a physicist who claimed to work in Area 51, and claimed element 115 was used in a space ship. There is no doubting he is a real physicist, so of course he knew about the Periodic Table, and can count to 118. But there is still doubts about him actually working in Area 51. His claims that the element 115 can be used for some type of Anti-Gravity has not been proven, nor is it supported in any way.

How could a super-heavy element help create anti-gravity? Even if it was decaying (falling apart) and circulating around like a perpetual motion, I don't see how that effect would create any anti-gravity, if anything it will create more gravity.

I think Bob Lazar is just playing on peoples lack of knowledge.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join