It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research: Anasazi at Chaco Canyon knew how to open portals to parallel dimensions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
This kind of reminds me of the Light Sound Beings described by the Hungarian Shaman, Joska Soos. The following description sounds sort of like what some alien abductees claim to experience regarding being knocked out unconscious and missing time.

Light Sound Beings

Joska Soos' first experience with a light-sound beings happened in a coal mine. In exchange for a permanent residence in Belgium (after the second World War) immigrants had to work for five years in the coal mines. When the miners of his shift left the mine, he would stay behind, turn off his electric light and remain there until the next shift came an hour later. Being in the absolute darkness and silence he was able to expand his consciousness and feel special vibrations. One day the sound-being of Christ in the form of "I am the resurrection, I am life" appeared to him. Joska Soos was so scared by it that he didn't dare to stay behind anymore for several weeks. Later on the light-sound beings appeared to him while he was shamanizing for people, with a dark blue background and a great distance. In the beginning he wondered why they didn't come closer, or why he couldn't get closer to them. When he tried to get closer he would always hit an invisible wall, hard as diamond, at a certain distance. The inner voice of his master told him that diamond is as sand compared with the hardness of this "wall", which was much harder. Then he would enter another consciousness and hear sounds. After a while the sounds stopped and only silence prevailed. His inner teacher instructed him to continue with his drumming. After a while he would hear other sounds, and silence again. This process was repeated many times for more than two years. During this time light-sound beings were sending him knowledge and energy. He understood the sense of silence and songs, and why he was not able to approach the beings. One time he did manage to get very close to a light-sound being. Suddenly he was hit in his neck and fell unconscious. He was in a coma for six hours and couldn't remember what had happened. He could only remember that he was hit in the back and that an extreme heat was running up his spine and leaving his body through the neck. Actually it was not heat, or cold, but something quite different. The next day he shamanized again and saw the same light-sound being. His inner guide told him that it was dangerous for humans to come too close to those beings. They are so powerful that they can be looked at only from a great distance. Even from star-distance they will communicate to humans what they want to convey.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by gazerstar]

Now that is interesting.
Might be also scary but it feels insightful.
Flatland (4th dimension universe) by Carl Sagan
There might be a common language between phenomenons we perceive differently, either it be "other dimensions" etc. This language has to be mathematics and especially geometry.
Maybe there are many things we will be able to relate to (in terms of perception) through science, mathematics, geometry and computers. Things otherwise could be totally invisible or meaningless to us at the first place.
I don't know if this is good or bad but, we can make tools and further our scientific models to help our perception understand our Cosmos in a greater extend (simulate and translate a different set of physics rules down to our perception level, and even participate in a meaningful exchange) and as every tool has its dual use for good or bad, these should be no exception.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You are 100% right!!! It happens every time I go to sleep at night or when I take a nap. I see a tunnel with indigo, white and/or green colors and around it I see what looks like a Mandelbrot pattern of vibrant and beautiful colors. Yesterday, I saw for the first time a writing that looked like hieroglyphics. Oh, btw, I also saw a beautiful Zeta in the middle of the tunnel. Like you said, everybody, human and probably all living organisms, do this when asleep/rem stage. I know WE Humans are multi-dimensional residing in this current level of manifestation and others!!! I also SEE another dimension when I meditate in total darkness. Why in the dark? Because you can see easily with your 3rd eye... BTW, everybody has these ability(ies), you, yes you, just have to turn them on with your will. Talk to your guardian angels for help; they are all around you.

reply to post by JustJoe

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yet another social group traveling to "different worlds" using Entheogens and trance-like states..

This is not material travel, yet the all familiar "Shaman -Spirit Walk". We all had our access to this walk cut off in the form of "The Forbidden Fruit", and we are currently making up for it with today's launch of the "Ares Rocket".

One method of travel requires no resources(free to all) and is harmonious with nature, the other is causing the pure destruction we see everywhere on all global systems..

Both methods will overlap though, 2012 is the end of the materialistic cycle(12000 yrs ago till now) causing an overlap with the spiritual cycle(26000 yrs ago till 12000 yrs ago) (the end is the beginning). Who knows what will happen??

[edit on 28-10-2009 by MagnaSarte]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Just an add too...
here's a link to a really cool book on Chaco... it's pdf format so you'll need adobe acrobat reader to view... but it is well worth a look see, lots of cool pictures with an explanation of what's going on out there
The Mysteries of Chaco

Great slideshow and text. This just goes to show how little we really know about ancient cultures and their quest for what "lies beyond" rather than material gains.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
Every night after you have fallen into the REM period of sleep, you are traveling into a parallel universe via the stargate in the middle of your noggin. You of course can enter the stargate via '___' stimulation...but this is not for the faint of heart and will kill most of you. But none the less, these Ancient People seemed to know so much more than we do...

That is true, but to correct you '___' can NOT kill you, it's impossible to kill you. Your pineal gland creates it naturally when you're at REM state.

Also what's interesting is "new" born and people that have life after death experience (died and come back) create natural '___' in their pineal gland as if it works as a "portal" to where we go and come from.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

a large number of experments performed (Double Slot for one another requires a cat to die, or not)

Schrodinger's cat was just a conceptual exercise, not something to be carried out, just to be clear. It certainly doesn't constitute a viable means of proving the existence of parallel universes, just illustrates an idea about quantum states.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Great thread , I find this really interesting

How weird was that sound , almost sounded like the collection of years of chanting stored in the rocks !

I would really like to see the video with the white cloud forming near the camera that was left behind. Please check with the tv station to see if they still have it .

Yes please stop spreading disinfo about '___' , its just silly.

Everytime I experiment fractals are what i see most , fractals appear in most things .

Great thread

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Slightly off topic here but this is the first thread I opened where so many were so quick to scream "Not Possible"...

Does the possibility it could be real just frighten people so much they cant engage in a dialog about the what ifs.... Discuss other idea's and methods to prove or disprove?

What happened to ATS? it used to be the folks here were open minded enough to discuss possibilities rather than slam posters for their thought...

Frankly I find this whole idea exciting! I eagerly await results on their experiments regardless of outcome... I've always thought something was going on out at Chaco (AKA America's Stone Henge).... SO many questions yet so many willing to debunk before they have a chance to finish their experiments....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by DaddyBare

This reminds me of a book written by Louis L'Amour, called "The Haunted Mesa."

I read it years ago, and really liked it. I have never read any of his other books, but this one grabbed my attention since it was about Anasazi.

As I recall, there was a Mesa with a portal on the top of it.

The Haunted Mesa was the first book I read from cover to cover that was not from school. I loved it! Thanks for reminding me about it..

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think the buildings at chaco are incredible , the way they were built in that large circular fashion!

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJoe
but this is not for the faint of heart and will kill most of you.

Bahahahahahahahahaha. Ahahaha. That was a good one for a Friday afternoon. Thanks

edit on 13-6-2014 by Taj Mikel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join