It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by SaturnFX
Fox news numbers = made up mostly of conservative right wings
the rest of the networks are made up of centerist rights, centers, and lefts.
What is the number when you add MSNBC, CNN, CSPAN, CBS, etc...
about 5-6 times the amount of Fox?
Originally posted by TakeOutTheTrash
That is because we don't run around whining and complaining when things don't go our way.
A republican who:
1. Protests taxation WITH representation (just because you disagree with it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist)
2. Thinks colonial Americans were prophetic, just because they lived during an earlier time period
3. Falsely claims that the 2009 Teabagging Festival was "bipartisan"
4. Agrees with Joe the Plumber on most major issues
5. Agrees with Glenn Beck, but can't explain exactly what he or they stand for
6. Doesn't understand Constitutional law
7. Doesn't understand what democracy is
8. Blindly uses the words "socialism" and "communism" without knowing what the # they mean
9. claims not to be a republican
10. Criticizes democrats, even though their own party has been in office for the past 8 years
11. Thinks the GOP needs to be "more conservative" to get more votes
12. Will listen to every high school dropout before hearing the opinion of ONE intellectual
13. Believes that Fox News is "fair and balanced"
14. Claims to be independent, but certainly doesn't have any liberal beliefs, and listens to guest speakers from the CPAC conference
15. Is a closet anarchist/Paultard
16. Thrives on a mob mentality
17. Prides himself/herself on doing everything he/she has made fun of when Bush was in office
18. Says things like "Where's MY bailout" without understanding how the economy works
19. Like Glenn Beck, has an extremely high word-to-meaning ratio
20. Uses TONS of words from the GOPAC memos of 1990
21. Thinks Russia is still a "threat" to the U.S.
22. Thinks China is still a "threat" to the U.S.
23. Thinks Cuba is still a "threat" to the U.S.
24. Thinks Europeans hate living in Europe
25. Doesn't believe Obama's actual birth certificate is real, but has no problems with McCain's ties to the Iran-Contra Affair or the Keating Five
26. Would rather have the GOP tell them which hole they can put their own **** into, than raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans from 36% to 39%
27. Doesn't realize that they actually benefit from the stimulus package
28. Is only teabagging because Sean Hannity told them to
29. Says they like books by Ayn Rand, but cannot correctly pronounce her name
30. Gets their information from Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, Google searches, YouTube videos, partisan blogs, and Wikipedia
Originally posted by wfaherty
reply to post by Pariah7414
1)only a veteran should be commander in chief,because only a veteran knows what it is like to be out there on the point of the spear.
2)the Federal reserve is a giant ponzi scheme instituted by european banking interests (Rothchilds,Rockafellers,Mellon,etc)to control the wealth of the USA by redistributing our hard earned taxes.
3)Barack Obama is a closet communist like his cousin who sealed his birth records,the Prime minster of Kenya and thus he surrounds himself with communists.
4)Cutting veteran benefits is a dishonorable act
5)The stimulus money that has been spend has all gone to people and organizations that helped to elect Obama,none of it has created 1 fracking job.
6)The supporters of Obamacare are drafting bills(using cut and paste) behind secret closed doors in congress because they do not want the AMERICAN people to see or heard what they are doing before they do it,just like good communists everywhere who fear the light of day and the truth.
Somehow in your answer it finally occured to me how the majority of the nation got tricked into voting for a Marxist. Thanks, because the answer to that has really been bothering me.