It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be Nibiru or Planet X ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

sohowww.estec.esa.nl...

this image is from NASA;
if you look at the bottom right corner of the sun there seems to be a really bright star or something

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

here is the sun 5 hours later;
the object seems to have dissapeared....

and it usually takes the planet earth a year to go around the sun....

[edit on 25-10-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Could be a couple of things I suppose, a solar flare, a ufo, or Nibiru...
Good Find!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
There are always graphical glitches such as these in the pictures. Check earlier pictures and you will find white pixels in lots of them.

If you check the full sized picture, you actually have two white pixels in this one.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

There are always graphical glitches such as these in the pictures. Check earlier pictures and you will find white pixels in lots of them.

If you check the full sized picture, you actually have two white pixels in this one.

oh...
i see it now;
NASA needs to get their satellites fixed

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The existence of Planet X or Niburu is highly speculative, at best. There is almost no astronomical evidence that either such planet ever existed. Most of the notion of such a planet is based on ancient writings and poor scholarship, mixed in with wishful thinking.

Of course, oddball theories have sometimes proven correct, so you can't rule out something completely. However, if a previously unknown planet suddenly appeared in the sky, astronomers would very likely notice this and comment on it. Chances are that it won't be someone who just happens to notice a bright spot on a space photo. And I really don't think that they'd try to cover something like that up, without making sure they didn't publish photos showing suspicious bright dots.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just image glitches you can tell its pretty easy not to miss it

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Lol, another one of these

You Nibiru'ers cant seem to agree whether its a brown dwarf or a bright star. Fact is, if it were that brightt, its certainly not a brown dwarf....and fact is if it were that bright it would be visible in the night sky

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Nibiru is a probably a brown dwarf, very difficult to detect. We have detected a few of them since 1995 but most are invisible. It most certainly will not show up as a bright spot in the sky like a star until it gets very close to us.

It should be detectable in the infrared spectrum by special instruments. NASA's South Pole Telescope for example. But NASA is covering this up for obvious reasons. Talk about a mass panic if this comes out.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It sure looks like a processing error by the CCD chip. The processing errors are pretty common actually. That error could have also contributed to the little red spot near the top of the screen.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Lol, another one of these

You Nibiru'ers cant seem to agree whether its a brown dwarf or a bright star. Fact is, if it were that brightt, its certainly not a brown dwarf....and fact is if it were that bright it would be visible in the night sky

Its pretty silly to put ALL and EVERY "Nibiru'ers" in the same category! Do you really think every one know what it is, how it looks and every one knows the coordinates?

You truther's and debunker's said Hitler was a nice guy also and nothing to worry about...... well, you were very wrong!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Actually the South Pole Telescope views in microwaves, at a range of 70 and 300 GHz

Whereas infrared frequency ranges are 300GHz and above.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Post removed.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I'm not too sure how much involvement NASA has in this telescope actually.

Here's who is listed as involved in the project:

Case, Case Western Reserve University
CU Boulder, University of Colorado at Boulder
Harvard-Smithsonian, Harvard-Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
JPL, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
McGill U, McGill University
U Chicago, University of Chicago
U Illinois UC, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
UC Berkeley, University of California at Berkeley
UC Davis, University of California at Davis

pole.uchicago.edu...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was ready to believe NASA had nothing to do with it, but peacejet pointed at JPL which is most certainly NASA involvement.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I'm not too sure how much involvement NASA has in this telescope actually.

Here's who is listed as involved in the project:

JPL, Jet Propulsion Laboratory

JPL-NASA

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ah well there you go.

But still, if there was something to hide I don't think they would get so many Universities involved.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by loctite
Its pretty silly to put ALL and EVERY "Nibiru'ers" in the same category! Do you really think every one know what it is, how it looks and every one knows the coordinates?

How do you figure out I put you in the same basket? I said you all disagree....meaning you are in several smaller baskets...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
How do you figure out I put you in the same basket? I said you all disagree....meaning you are in several smaller baskets...

What do we know about space? Its close to Nothing...
What do we know about the earth? Its close to Nothing...
What do we know about our history? Its close to Nothing...

With these FACTS! and "debunk" Nibiru, it only show how small brain we humans have!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The story of Nibiru is just some CULT based on ZERO scientific corroborating evidences: it's pseudo-science way closer to sci-fi than to reality: so if one wants to believe in it of course he's free to, but beware, it's a full load of BS, plain and simple. To look for something that doesn't exist would be just a perfect example of waste of time, but to postulate it, as some people are doing, is way more evil and dangerous: and remember, they are SELLING their books and MAKING MONEY, while you are the one who pays two times: with money, and with waste of precious time that could be spent for some serious research or some alternative activity, and since one buys their books he becomes automatically part of the problem. I feel very sad whenever i stumble upon this topic, it's unbelievable how some LIE can grow its roots. Also notice how all those endorsing this non sense are people far away from real science, they live constantly in some sci-fi B movie.
Nibiru doesn't exist, the World won't end on 2012, the dwarf planets that have been discovered beyond Neptune are on stable orbits (and will NEVER come into the inner solar system, not to mention to traten Earth) and the one of the OP is an ordinary SOHO EIT He II/Si XI 304 image showing nothing out of the ordinary, if you browse through the SOHO archive you will spot some dozens of Nibirus a day.
Imo it's a GLITCH mate, the result of bad data transmission, CCD not communicating with the recipient of the data: but even if it was some actual object, you should be able to rule out every celestial body before calling it Nibiru.

if you look carefully, there would also be two cigar shaped alien spacecrafts, one of them apparently extremely close to the Sun.
It's a luck though, that you didn't see the last LASCO images: pleanty of weird stuff there.
"Plane"

"Bird"

"Beam"

"Pac Man"

"Spider web"

"Yet another beam"

"Wormhole"

I know, you will hate me for a while, i'm udsed to, but after you will have metabolized this, you could even figure out that 'm not wrong.
I didn't need to post: i did it for you.

[edit on 25/10/2009 by internos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join