It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 24th-28th Window for Doom Thread (Updated by the Minute)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Glenn Beck

Hey Glenn,

Glad you could finally stop by lmao.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
READ THIS

guys, you will find something big happening in this world no matter the date

stop believing in prophecies ...

you guys will ALWAYS find a way to "prove" your prophecie

this is non sense, this is the same as people believing obama is the savior, super duper president and will solve everyone problems

every week we have a thread about this, I am just saying ... go research something "out of the box"

this is above top secret, not always the 2fj9i2 same secret

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

yes this is based on predictions but only partly, there is plenty of here say for these dates as well...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antisocialbutterfly

Why was my post marked as 'off topic'?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes it seems online banking is indeed shut down. I tried to access a few different accounts with different banks and was unable to.

Also, and this is probably just nothing, everywhere I went the past two days, I tried to get $10 cash back. Every store said no, they were no longer offering cash back option, or they never had.

The last place I went gave me the cash back reluctantly, saying, "Oh, sorry, we were told not to give cash back today." "Why?" I asked. "I don't know, I guess we're just short of cash this weekend."

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I can get onto online banking just fine -- multiple sights

paranoid little buggers

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I just tried to pull some cash out of Bank of America...just kept spitting my card back out at me. Went to 2 local ATM machines and they both failed. I've been on hold now with the customer service line fro nearly 20 minutes. I can't wait to hear their excuse.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DantesPeak

Yep, true to that. I thought that people were saying that the sites themselves were down, but I was wrong. My bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well, it's October 25th in California now ...

... nothing special to report.

Unless you count that "massive", "disasterous", "life-threatening", "terrorizing" ... bowel movement I just dropped a minute ago. Trust me, it was not for the faint of heart. It would have killed a mortal man.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by silverbullett

gethuman.com...

use this dude, directions on how to get straight thru to a person in no time flat

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, turns out the the bank in my town isn't letting people log on either, currently..

Hmm...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, It seems bad, But is it? Is it truely bad?

Only time will tell. This may be some big stuff folks!

Non of my local bank sites are up at the moment either, Trippy...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Wes225]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Israeli police have entered Jerusalem's most sensitive religious site to arrest a number of Palestinian demonstrators.

Officers arrested people who were throwing stones in the Temple Mount compound, known to Muslims as Haram al-Sharif

Dated 25th, not really significant by itself but could be down the road

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The timewave predictions do not necessarily indicate something bad would happen. Something new and different will happen is the interpretation I read. That being said:

They don't have enough flu vaccines;

Obama declares state of emergency on the flu;

What do you do with people you don't have a vaccine for?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Calm down people, today Sunday the 25th will go as normal, these predictions are just that. They are totally bogus. 25th will be a boring Sunday when I get up in the afternoon HAHAHAHAHAH. Maybe a few little barely noticeble world events little skirmish, couple troops deaths, etc etc, missing kid, double murder who knows.

Anything big I dont think so.

Lets clear something up, These are predictions IT DOESNT MEAN THE WORLD ENDS. Not sure why everyone says that. One nuke going off doesnt end the world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple fact the "Terrorists" even said it. The Americans have forgotten.

The people once stood by President Bush chanting his name asking for war to hunt them down.

THan they protested him and didnt want war.

Now they bow to a man thats untested and people now back him in HIS wars now. Because its HIS responsibility now, he aked for the position he got it.

But now back to Predictions it wont happen 25,26 etc all clear

Halloween im gonna be messed up hahahaha so might be a screwed up day HAHAHAHAH

[edit on 25-10-2009 by KonigKaos]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I love doom.. bring the pain!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Possible Credit Dislocation: Be Warned

More FDIC Malfeasance: 43% Loss

Have to say the Credit Dislocation is entirely possible with all the news Ive been reading the last few weeks.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

wow, both of those are disturbing... i wonder if it has anything to do with this online banking anamoly goin on right now?? if you didnt read those articles folks you should..

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I'm going to sleep, I expect some doom when I wake up or I'll be so disappointed!

j/k, i really hope that nothing happens...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join