It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
As you can see by the image, something abnormal is going on here.

This image was taken by yours truly and is just a crop of the original.

I'll post the full image and a link shortly.

Mob

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ce18db0b33665d83.jpg[/atsimg]

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's a tree

[edit on 24-10-2009 by hippomchippo]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by hippomchippo]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Looks exactly like motion blur of leafs on a tree. Where you moving or was it windy during this picture? Or did you take a long exposure? None-the-less, I am about 99.9% certain that his is motion blur.

EDIT to add: You also may consider changing the title or considering holding off on the assumption of an "alien factory" next time. It is not good to automatically jump to the conclusion that some odd looking picture is related to aliens or UFOs. Any assumptions about anything should be reserved until some type of investigation of the evidence is performed, usually most alien/UFO photos or cases turn out mundane, which I strongly believe is the case here. Just a friendly suggestion.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I hope there is more to this story. I just can't see how you can come up with a title like you have for this picture...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

I'd appreciate a more descriptive account of the image you've posted. There's a slight difference of interpretation over here

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hi, its motion blur alright, but different than you think.
Where have you ever seen rectangular leaves.

They are not leaves, they are rectangular pieces moving thru the air with no visible means of support. The exposure is 1/250 of a second, the bright sun is in the direction of the image. The camera is pointed south. I have the camera mounted.

I hope this is helpful.

Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by jkrog08

Hi, its motion blur alright, but different than you think.
Where have you ever seen rectangular leaves.

They are not leaves, they are rectangular pieces moving thru the air with no visible means of support. The exposure is 1/250 of a second, the bright sun is in the direction of the image. The camera is pointed south. I have the camera mounted.

I hope this is helpful.

Mob

No..You can pretty clearly see leaves attached to branches

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Are you kidding? God i hope so. Its a frickin tree. There, it has been debunked. Move along, nothing to see here...

Perhaps you are a seeingUFOSoverPA (AKA Allison Kruse, Sp?) follower.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What's that at the upper left corner? Looks like 3 yellow balls arranged in a triangle.

Is this just one picture or do you have another picture taken at a different time but shows the same location?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The leafs appear to be rectangular, but this is a optical illusion due to the motion blur. Here is an example:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aba9c7d01ef6.jpg[/atsimg]
Courtesy: inlinethumb12.webshots.com...

Notice how the leafs that have the blur effect appear to be rectangular, similar to your picture. This is a direct result of the blurring.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
What's that at the upper left corner? Looks like 3 yellow balls arranged in a triangle.

Is this just one picture or do you have another picture taken at a different time but shows the same location?

Dont encourge him, those are leaves in the distance.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

lol man those are some weird videos. I watched them last night. A light in the sky makes noises like a plane, sounds like a plane, and um is a plane but it's not really, it's a UFO that transformedinto a plane???? lol whhhaat?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm sorry but this still doesn't make any sense. The motion blur explains this pretty well I think. How do you think rectangular leaves = Alien Factory?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983

I know that lady is a total loon...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am awaiting confirmation on the web site where I posted the full image. Its taking a while, once you see the full image I'll be curious to hear your comments.

Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have some theories!
They are making Flying Carpets! These really exist, I know cause I saw it on You Tube!
After a lot of "research", it could be the Factory that makes those "Snuggle" things. It's well know that Aliens are behind those garments. when "they" take over, nobody will be able to resist since we will all weight 350 lbs from vegetating on our couches. This is real cause I saw it on You Tube and InfoWars!
OR, it could be the NAZI flying sheets developed late in the war by the Vrill Society! Those really exist cause I saw it on You Tube, Info Wars and
some guy told me so!
These are my theories.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Debunk those photos, but do it in a civil manner and remember to stay on topic.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

There is nothing to be curious about, this is a cut and dry case of motion blurring. Don't try and force yourself into believing it is more than that because you want to believe. I am as strong a "believer" as any on here, but I do realize when things are NOT alien related, and unfortunately (I wish your image was something more, but it isn't) your picture is not. So unless the "rest of the picture" is something totally different than what you presented I see no reason to continue to press this case, and no reason why anything else would not be motion blur either, considering the first image.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by jkrog08]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join