It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by mkross1983

If you see leaves its a miracle. Where I live, the leaves are quit dead and buried on the forest floor in October.

Mob

Dude, you can see leaves all over that pic. What is wrong with you?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Please remain on topic. One line about the thread subject and then a paragraph about something else is not on topic.

Sense of humor is a great thing, as long as you're on topic and not ridiculing the OP or any other ATS member.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

There is nothing in your other picture to indicate anything other than motion blur. In fact it looks like the white objects could be the flowers we can see growing on some of the trees in the foreground. The other picture is leafs. Sorry man, but there is nothing here in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I was never stupid enough to imagine that my identity would be secret here. Thats just another of my hobbies, the other is astronomy, Have delved in both for a very long time.

I have nothing to hide here other than my address ? Knowing your also an amateur, then I feel safe in the knowledge of my privacy.

Regards, et gud dx
Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

If you see leaves its a miracle. Where I live, the leaves are quit dead and buried on the forest floor in October.

Mob

Dude, you can see leaves all over that pic. What is wrong with you?

Lichter you and I see leaves, but I think we should leave it at that...apologies to Elevatedone (spelling?? sorry..) Since I/we both got warnings and deductions of ATS points...I've been trying to get back up to ZERO for a long time now LOL....

So apologies...and maybe we see leaves. yet he sees aliens

I guess my polite suggestion would be to purchase glasses and take another look at the photo

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Soo... I guess that Aliens are manufacturing trees and leaves? seems like a long way to go for not much! We have plenty of trees and leaves on Earth right now.
Really Mods! I must question the sincerity of some posters. Are we so PC on ATS that we cannot question obviously silly claims 'cause we must be "civil"? And what exactly is ridicule? Is satire ridicule? If people make ridiculous claims knowingly, don't they deserve....oh never mind!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No worries, if you don't see then you don't.

I put this here because I see what I said I see. There is more in this image then just what I spoke about. A Little tip for those of you who don't see, Look at the alignment of the rectangles. Something is definetly not right! Use your zoom, there is lots of resolution here.

Look for creatures who are well camoflauged, you might get a surprise.

Cheers all and sorry my little post ruined the day for some of you.

Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We see whats really there this guy is see what he wants to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow the op is taking a big hit on this one. Are you thinking of rods?Is there any other pictures, thanks.

Picture of a rod.

z.about.com...

P.s at least it looks like a nice day

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin credible
Wow the op is taking a big hit on this one. Are you thinking of rods?Is there any other pictures, thanks.

Picture of a rod.

z.about.com...

P.s at least it looks like a nice day

OMG!!! those are bugs seriously, you guys have got to be joking...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow, I'm amazed that you were able to catch all of this as it were happening so quickly!!

I am very excited to see undeniable proof of extra terrestrial life right here on our home planet!

Disclosure at it's finest.

S&F

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by justin credible

Yes, its was a very nice day, temperature that day was hovering near zero. And for what its worth, none of what is being considered as leaves could be seen by eye, only the camera picked this up. I don't think of it as rods. What I am seeing is similar to an assembly line.

Thats why I used the term 'factory'.

If you like this post wait til you see my next one!

You must remember that no matter how different our points of view may differ, we are all entitled to one.

Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Why thank-you very much. I commend your vision.

Some of you have been very kind to me here and I must say I'm indebted to you wether or not you agree.

Kevin, this is world wide and has been on going for very many years, I'm no spring chicken but I will say that I have an ability to detect something wrong when I am looking around and enjoying nature.
I always have a camera with me.

Regards,
Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I was expecting some kind of actual factory with pod's of beings hung up like meat and robots walking round..not some leaves

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Another accusation with no supportable or even logical evidence whatsoever.

First, what evidence can you present that it is an alien factory and not my local supermarket? Second, it's probably a tree blurred either accidently or intentionally.

How about you go back to where you took the picture and find out for sure if there is anything there by touching it before you post this garbage.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hi, its motion blur alright, but different than you think. Where have you ever seen rectangular leaves?

In a blurry rectangular photograph.

If you took the pic you should have noticed that the tree wasn't moving and the leaves were leaf shape.

Do you have snapping head syndrome by any chance or are you one of the XMen ?

If you didn't move when you tookl the pic would we be looking at oval leaf colored mini motherships ?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I have too repeat myself. Where I live in October, which is the month this image was taken, the trees do NOT have leaves on them, get it?

Did you read the whole post ? Someone decided that these are leaves. They are not leaves. The leaves are on the ground, get it?

Attacking skills is a low shot. I have not heard from anyone yet a logical explanation to my satisfaction.

I come to ATS to find out truth, not to be assailed or bullied into accepting off the cuff opinions. In hopes that someone else has experienced this same situation I look for answers.

Regards,
Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I have not heard from anyone yet a logical explanation to my satisfaction.

How about you go back to where you took the picture and find out for sure if there is anything there by touching it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join