It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Factory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by moocowman

I have too repeat myself. Where I live in October, which is the month this image was taken, the trees do NOT have leaves on them, get it?

Did you read the whole post ? Someone decided that these are leaves. They are not leaves. The leaves are on the ground, get it?

Attacking skills is a low shot. I have not heard from anyone yet a logical explanation to my satisfaction.

I come to ATS to find out truth, not to be assailed or bullied into accepting off the cuff opinions. In hopes that someone else has experienced this same situation I look for answers.

Regards,
Mob

Are you kidding me?
YOU provided the larger picture which clearly shows greenery, this thread is ridiculous and should be closed as it is a blatant hoax.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Do you have any knowledge of geography and the evergreen trees which are the heaviest growth in this country. To help out I will tell you that the greenery is pine, spruce, needled trees. Some of them are dead stands of evergreens, killed by disease. We have short summers and long long winters. Take it for what its worth.

Regards again,
Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
reply to post by hippomchippo

Do you have any knowledge of geography and the evergreen trees which are the heaviest growth in this country. To help out I will tell you that the greenery is pine, spruce, needled trees. Some of them are dead stands of evergreens, killed by disease. We have short summers and long long winters. Take it for what its worth.

Regards again,
Mob

I believe the thread is about an alien factory not why some trees have leaves and others don't. Show supporting evidence please.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
to the OP, please disregard the brash responses of our 'peers' here. rather, understand that we are a group that has been bombarded with images of a less than honest nature, so we're quick to be skeptical. something that often LOOKS like a naturally occurring phenomenon is usually explained away as such.

the main problem that i have with your image is just that... there is only one. in my experience if ive seen something that ive deemed photo worthy, id have taken MANY more than just one image of the phenomenon. even if it were to document the surrounding area to support my claim, and not necessarily to capture whatever the original image was supposed to be of, its what i would have done and perhaps what you might choose to consider going forward.

i truly hope you find assistance in figuring out what you have an image of here.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by justdj]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Do you think their minds are tied by a single consciousness? That would explain why they are moving in the shape of the Chinese letter for "I"?

EDIT: It seems these strange martian creatures have the ability to either telekinetically move the soil around them or they have some kind of propulsion system.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by nightmarehalo]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It looks like leaves on a tree to me!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

Cool trees, dude.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
All I see is a gargoyle down at the bottom and some alien heads. This is silly and a hoax

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I just downloaded and messed around with the zoom etc, and it does look like it could be something on the trees, if the leaves are gone then their gone.

However saying that I think I understand what your going on about, there is a guy on the forum ufoseek.com that 2 years ago started posting images of a forested place near his home, explaining he could see things happening, lots of different unidentified objects appearing over the area, one of them even looked like the claret probe that everyone was fussing over at the time.

This picture does look like some of the images he came back with, after he had gone as close as he could without being told to get lost, difference between there and the place in the picture you posted, was the trees there where evergreens, no leaves, the pictures he posted almost looked like a building process going on, and what was being built was phasing in and out of vision, almost like the cloak was faltering.

Your picture does remind me of those posts, he had a hard time convincing anyone until the probe picture was posted, it made it's way onto the Open minds forum, and then seemed to disappear, a lot of speculative debunking was happening at the time, still is over the probes, ( which I still think there is more too).

Those images seemed to show rectangular panel shapes, although a lot bigger than the ones you posted, I have an open mind and if you say the leaves are gone then who am I to call you mistaken? but there really are similarities to those pictures.

As for the flaming on this thread, just ignore them, some seem to think being rude and obnoxious will get them some kind of cult following from similar like minded people, a game that has been cottoned onto recently and starting to fail, instead of jumping up and down like big kids waving your arms screaming " I know I know" why don't you just give an opinion and move on? instead of trying to destroy the thread?

Act like your IQ score, and not your shoe sizes, or are they similar?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
To All,

Those of you who have supported me, thank-you. Those of you who disagree, thank-you also for taking a look.

To those who spew venom, I just don't get why there is so much anger directed here. Because of the uproar that is apparently being ignited by what I think is legitimate, I have decided for the betterment of ATS and myself to end this thread as far as my input is concerned and if the Mod so decides to close it, please go ahead. I have severe health problems, and its not wise for me to continue on this thread.

If I were but 20 years younger I would not give up so easily, I must honour the requests of my family. Thanks everyone.

Best to you all,
Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok all I did was read the OP's "thread" no comments so far BUT, I do have a great suggestion...

Let's give the Op some time to get busy on the eyewitness account before we grab our pitch forks and torches.

Let us give the OP a chance to tell the story and give us details about the sighting, whatever it was with the naked eye.

I am very curious as to what this is from the OPs perspective, after the story is out we can Q@A and if we choose believe or not.

Just a gentle reminder, This Is The Grey Area...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I understand how family can get upset when you are reacting to this kind of thread, but tell them this is important work, and that it only last a few days tops and then it is just managing for the most part.

Please continue and do take time to love your family, have a great dinner and cuppa, then sit down, take time to write everything down while it is still fresh.

You may have stumbled onto something very very interesting and informative.

Ignore the trolls they will always try to jack threads like this either to be the heroes of those they consider weak minded or out of their own fear based denial for anything fringe or different, either way it is a defence mechanism, so please go forward, you have come too far to back down now or to walk away with nothing gained for any of us.

W are all here to share learn and grow.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

HEY Bud, I read the whole thread and I think the problem is that you are not setting the stage properly for us. Maybe a back stories(how you discovered this), a description of what you saw physically and an explanation of what we are seeing in context of the picture + your reason for using the words alien factory as a way to frame the discussion.
It is very hard to extract all of the information desired with one picture, judiciously breaking it down might help greatly.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by elevatedone

Are we allowed to have a sense of humor on ATS? Just wondering.

Of course you are, as long as the jokes you tell do not violate the T&C.... If they do...then you cannot tell those jokes here...

As for the OP, what we have hear is a motion blurred pic of leaves on a tree.... Nothing more, nothing less. Sorry to disappoint but there is nothing alien about that picture.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank-you very much for an idea. I will give it some thought, contrary to what some believe I do not take their venom to heart. What I don't want out of this is to see it degenerate further.

I haven't joined ats to spread disinfo, hoaxes or anything that is not the truth in my personal view of the world. Some of us have had extremely interesting life experiences which may or may not be knowledge that can be useful to others. Nevertheless, it would seem that there is a portion of the members who have a genuine interest in other peoples knowledge.

With that in mind, I will try to go a bit further, I have to watch carefully that the boss, doesn't catch me. :>)

To be honest, I'd like to keep this going, as long as I can keep peace in my home. I'll do my best.

Thank-you Antar,
Mob

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hahaha thats is such a great title for a picture of a blurry tree hahaha

If by Alien you mean 'leaves' and by Factory you mean 'growing off branches'....
then yes!! this is quite an Alien Factory!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join