It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that have awakened or had flashes of "oneness" realization...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Part of the realization is coming to terms with realizing I do realize and that it was simply an unknown known.

It has gotten to the point where I have to shut it down. If I let myself stay there I start to feel like I'll break apart at the seams. It's pretty much on demand. Be careful what you wish for. You might have to keep yourself depressed on purpose just to make breakfast.

Last night was especially bad. I posted about it in another thread where it was relevent as it had to do with a video that helped bring it on. It was sort of physics related.

Consciousness is roughly infinities of impossible things. IT speaks. Infinity and impossibility is a language. Those statements can be terribly misunderstood since they scarcely mean what the words mean in sum.

Have you heard IT sing? What the heck is that? It's the oddest thing you don't actually hear.

Actually, it is possible to direct this towards any mystery that you wish to start having insight into. Oneness is but one aspect, if that makes sense. This is a tool to be used. It is available whenever it is required. As much as I hate to admit it because I'm not overtly mushy, LOVE and making sure you know you are is the access portal.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
How is it any more real than anything else when real was invented to describe an illusion, which was another word invented to describe..... ? Don't include me in the Oneness parade.

It is another lie. In a sea of lies which feed off lies infinitely...

Lies can be Good. Lies ARE. Oneness is a fallacy which leads to groupthink.
Leads to perversion of the Soul. Leads to Hell. Waking Hell, where everything is horrifying.

If that is the truth... # the Truth.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Ahh... a fellow dissident! Welcome to the other side of the looking glass! Or more appropriate, welcome back..... this may be a belated welcome...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch

Ahh... a fellow dissident! Welcome to the other side of the looking glass! Or more appropriate, welcome back..... this may be a belated welcome...

LOL. Thank you. Pleased to meet!

I will find my own way to relate to this "thing". It won't turn me into some sort of fruit loop hippy love child.

The bottom line is that I find it to be ultimately no big deal but it can be overwhelming if I don't check it. It started again when I was brushing my teeth a half-hour or so ago. I had to put it down just so I could.

Edit:
I wonder, is this what is going to be the real pandemic? Is this really what the Oct 26 TWZ novelty point is really about? I'm merely throwing some speculation into the mix.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Started up for me again I believe it was Friday night. I got...planted... with a few friends... and it started and it was so pronounced that I almost #in kneeled over in agony. Nobody knew..... so I just looked like an idiot and suffered alone. I said # these assholes and I went home to finish my album. Cuz when that's the way it is, why not be productive?

Definitely a reason to laugh in the faces of neo-hippie Huggiebear Monsters.

AND..... you've been reading my mind about the last part.... there is no end to novelty, though. We still have a vast wilderness to explore. It's just these assholes trying get us to all go back to the forest that's the problem. There may come a day when these crazy Hare Krishnas of different flavors come into power.... and their Love Parade will reveal itself as one of the most deceptively menacing despots of all time.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I "woke up" last week and I have been looking for others. It had happened before but I did not understand.
I am an atheist skeptic but now I have to re-think things.
I don't have much time right now to explain but from what I can tell, there is like some sort of universal internet in wich you can grab or be given certain info, for example, I asked "what am I?" and it "told" (it doesn't talk, it gives you the tought) me that I was a Zelote, I asked 3 times "a what?". I have never heard of this word before, I asked "Is it an antelope or a deer like animal?" and it "told me" NO and this is what shocked me, it actualy wrote in bright neon looking letters ZELOTE . I googled it and this is spanish for Zealot, stuff from the bible, this Zealot thing is basicaly what I am doing right now and many of us are doing in this website. We don't want "them" to abuse us and lie to us, you must read the Zealots bible story even if you don't believe in anything that men have said. I was also "told" that we should find the truth by ourselves not by what men tell us.
I have asked this in another thread 2 days ago and I guess no one has experienced it.
When I "see" there is always a constant thing and it happens at a certain "time" during the "seeing".
I need to know if you have a constant and when doesit hapen and what it is. I am being vague asking this on purpose.
I also feel that I need to go "home" and that time is running short for this. I also have been getting growing pains in my ribs and solar plexus? Vibrating body parts such as one leg one day next day the other leg. I will elaborate later.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
and what is the 'issue' with the hippies?

oh.... dont miss this..... www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So stop pushing this Oneness Trip on everybody.

Just where is anyone being pushed into this concept? I see a thread wherein people are sharing their experiences of same feelings.

The only pushing I see is from you, and your negativity against the good feeling that most in this thread are having.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Great thread DD, S+F.

Also one of the hardest things to explain with words. I will do my best.

I tend to get small glimpses as most have described on this thread. The most recent one having to do with creating inner space.

I have read a lot of Eckhart Tolle in my day and he speaks a lot about creating inner space. I always thought, "oh yeah, inner space I get it" I tend to do this a lot. I think I understand something but then a experience will come along that shows me I had no idea. Most of the stuff is beyond words but I will try.

I began in a meditation by trying to feel the vastness of space around me. I began to feel my consciousness spread out all around me and I became the space around me and just continued to expand outwards from my body. I was in effect, "pulling the space into me." It was like the feeling you get when you look at a really vast, open starry sky, or a large field, or the grand canyon. A feeling of indescribable awe that was all being pulled into me and becoming a part of me.

I realized that space is what allows us to have this 3D experience and there is much more to it than I ever thought. We surround ourselves with material objects, andbuild roofs over our heads, but the space is what allows us to breathe, and be alive. I felt as if god or the creative force in the universe was the space all around us and we were all missing it. The space connects us all!

That was my best shot at describing it. After it happened there was no laughter or crying for me, just silent bliss. I had a warm connected feeling inside that lasted for about 20 minutes. I just sat there with a smirk on my face and felt the love.

And it is very true we can not hold on to these feelings forever. Enjoy it while it lasts and dont become attached because you will suffer when its gone. Realizations like these stay with you and tend to change the way you view the world and thats what they are meant to do.

Not getting excited and turning off the judging , labeling part of your brain is the hardest thing to do but the most rewarding once you have practiced it enough. Years of meditation have helped with this. I used to get too excited to allow these things to happen.

Thanks DD for this great thread and I look forward to hearing others experiences.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by Misfit
Is this to say that both of you have, basically, lost your human sexual drive? I went for a while through the mental stage of "what's wrong with me", finally to resolve the conflict by accepting it's because I (we) are changing.

I'm not sure if all people are changing, though I'd like to think this is the case, based on what I see as inevitably happening in the not too distant future. But, yes, based on a rather profound experience I've been fundamentally changed. Friends, coworkers, loved ones have all noticed it. Regardless of how much I try to mask the full extent of how its affected me and the implicit understanding that came along with it.

I've been trying, unsuccessfully, now for several months to put all the thoughts in to a coherent, linear presentation so others who haven't had a similar experience can understand what this suggests, in an actionable way, for our future and arrive at the same conclusion by means of logic.

It's very strange looking at people and realizing everyone is fighting uncertainty and waves of desires that stem from biological imperatives, psychological baggage, nature enforced limitations, and dancing around the solution, never understanding why they can't find lasting satisfaction or contentment.

I visualize this in my head as though someone took all the world's oceans and dumped the fish out on to the land. Then watching these poor, unprepared things flop around desperately struggling for some unknown salvation, unaware of what it is, why they are where they are, and not having the slightest idea what to do.

Most people then ask me, "So you see people as pathetic?" And the answer is always, "No, I see them as worth helping if they can or will be helped."

If I can be 100% honest with you, putting yourself above these people will foil any chances of helping them as you originally intended. I was in your exact shoes about 2 years ago. My ego tricked me into believing that I was somehow above these floundering fish and that I needed to "help" them see the light.

This mindset impedes you from helping them. It separates you from them and you see them as "others" from yourself that need your help. It is the ego coming in through the back door.

I tried for a long time to force my knowledge on these others because I believed I was doing them a service by bringing them closer to enlightenment but I continued to be met by people judging me as I had judged them. There was great resistance to what I was saying and It only strengthened my ego and my view of these flopping fish.

It was only when I realized that I needed to focus on myself and no one else. I don't have it all figured out by a long shot and me trying to force my views on others was a waste of both of our time. It was very freeing and I dove deeper into myself and began to exude a more peaceful, joyful nature. After this the ones I was trying to "help" began coming to me for help. Asking me how it was that i remained happy all the time and I never seemed stressed in this crazy world.

This is when they were ready to listen and here what I had to say. They came to me with open minds and hearts and I was able to really shine some light on what they were seeking. My friend who laughed at me for meditating 3 years ago now does it himself and found himself crying at the beauty of a sunset a few days ago. A major change in his life.

For me, "Be the change you wish to see in the world" , has more truth to it than we all know.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

How is it any more real than anything else when real was invented to describe an illusion, which was another word invented to describe..... ? Don't include me in the Oneness parade.

Leads to perversion of the Soul. Leads to Hell. Waking Hell, where everything is horrifying.

I am with you on this, i think we all live in our own world. No way on earth do i think that i am the same as so many of the scum that ruined my life. I was born with a conscious, something knowing right and wrong, which hardly any one on earth really knows.

I totally i am against this one rubbish. I think its more complex than we can ever imagine. Our minds and brain are so amazing, and i think we all live in our own worlds. Somehow though those worlds all interact, but not in the one way that people like icke state.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I don't even know where to begin with this. I don't know how everyone is meaning the word "oneness", but this group mind, is actually called the Universal Understanding, and its incredible. Strangely enough, even while you become connected to your cosmic family, and you can communicate instantly, for you are united, you're distinctly yourself, and corporally too. That was an incredible experience I had when I was hit by the energies in August, and my forhead was burning, had to nap lots, and I knew so many people, I recognized who they were in source, at this point I was recognizing other lyrean's or those in my family grouping, some on assignment, as in starseeds, some who had been trapped here longer I believe. I kept feeling myself as another me, myself but expanded knowledge and consciousness, and I was isolated and it was so unnatural, so I just reached into the group mind, as I walked outside, and there was my cosmic family, the Federation, that I have had experiences all my life from, and my advisors, who I know the names of.

You're speaking of an advanced form of superconsciousness, 5D and above, that you don't know anything about. You're also equating "oneness" with disappearing into the universe's energy. We don't even lose our identities and individual consciousness when we are perfect and join with Prime Creator, that is merely when another adventure begins.

One of the archangels in walk in form, he calls himself a hippy.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just because we think we have this oneness does not mean its real. For me we all live in our own worlds.

The whole thing is alot more complex than anyone inside the system can imagine.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oh yeah ! Thread getting interesting ! Wake up ?! Who has time to sleep ?

If you knew how to jump right into the core of all truths could you let go
and jump ?

Firstly,( love that word) Slow down , relax and sincerely ask yourself a simple question ; What is truth ? What is the truth ?

This great time we are in presently, Is a great liberator ! Align yourself
with you ! Let go of the cargo ! The Truth does set you free !

If your truth is hard to get to , Work !

What is the goal ? Conscious growth ! Truth ,sincerity are the communication
threads to All ! Healing,Other dimensional participation,Communion with
Higher self.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
When I was in the Universal Understanding, which is something I miss the most in this sojourn here, I knew everyone, was greeted and told welcome back. I had done this instinctively without remembering in the Matrix we think we can't, and I knew them, I was one with them, I was one of them, this was my family, and knew I was on assignment, as so many are.

The unity and oneness many talk about is as a race, humans adopting the Living Way, the original ple'o'sha'n way, wherein the first virtue is that no disputes will ever be solved through violence, that no wars would be fought amongst your own people. This does not mean that against a dark fascist group, another planet's people, freedom fighters did not exist, planetary bodies of people did not join up, they did. But no race can destroy each other, or commit offenses against their natural habitat and nature, or poison and abuse their own planet, and advance to level 1, 2 or 3 civilizations in the relatively short period of time needed to become masters of the universe, or secure in their ability to shield their planet, and move through time and space. We are a type 0 civilization and unity at this point, would only bring us to level 1 on our own, and need help to shield and protect this planet. Without unity, or the potential for that in us, there is quite a division as to the purpose in doing so. Without their help, we are not likely to survive.

The oneness you percieve is not the oneness that unites family groupings on higher levels of consciousness as they evolve, it is hardly loss of self, it is expansion of self or consciousness. As our houseguest who shared his experiences the week he visited, and witnessed crafts with us, and just woke up to his memories said, while writing to my walk in friend, he knew had to write to him. He recognized his energy while I was writing, and said right away, that he had sensed him all his life watching over him. He was told he was the first indigo that recognized him. Then they talked and shared that he was of the feline race from the moons of Sirius A or B. They spoke in the ple'o'sha'n together, and he wrote that he was currently on 3 levels of consciousness but soon he would be on hundreds of thousands of levels. He was told good. They said so many things, my jaw hit the ground. Actually that was an experience where my paradigm did a huge shift.

There is only growth in abilities and awareness as you perfect yourself through the levels. Of course, I am talking of the family of light and love.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by Misfit

If I can be 100% honest with you, putting yourself above these people will foil any chances of helping them as you originally intended. I was in your exact shoes about 2 years ago. My ego tricked me into believing that I was somehow above these floundering fish and that I needed to "help" them see the light.

I am not sure whether you are replying to myself, xtraeme, or both, so I can only reply for myself.

In no way do I put myself above others. nor try to "show them the way", as their way is not my way. And I agree, to do so would be extremely ego-driven. I like the Hopi way, to be humble, if I am actually "better off" than someone else, it is not even my place to acknowledge that, as to do so - even just acknowledge it - to me would be from the ego. I'm just me, and I'm just here. I don't even offer my thoughts to most people, unless the same thought process comes from them first. I am not here to convert or degrade anyone.

My analogy of people screaming was merely to show that if someone is not coping, with any aspect of life, that I should at least extend my hand to offer calm and help them, because I am not one that crumbles during chaos, it actually makes me more stout. I feel it is the human thing to do, help someone that is not making it. If they turn away, there is nothing more that I can do, as turning away from help is what their path is supposed to be.

[edit on 10/25/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I totally i am against this one rubbish.

I am curious, if you are so against it, why are you so inclined to repeat yourself of this? Why are you so drawn to this thread?

It's kinda like going into a thread about "Jesus is the way", to repeat in that thread that there is no Jesus. Your point is understood, you don't believe in it.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What a Beautiful Soul you are ! Now SEE how YOU are ?

Oneness ? Hell ya ! The muck/muck of dualism traps us in our own mess !

We can all learn so much here ...and fly ! If we can't pull ourselves out of
our own muck some soul who needs to will help.

So much pain !

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

It was more a reply to Xtraeme's view of people as floundering. In my experience I have found this view of other people as separating my self from them. Putting myself higher than then and it did not work. I wasnt allowed to help them until I realized that I was the same as them. Just on a journey. I was no farther along than they were and I actually learned some things from them when I they came and talked to me.

Just sharing my experience and what worked for me, hope it helps.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The one specific moment of oneness eludes me as it has been more of a life's journey to the feeling of such. There was however a trigger that dismantled the paradigm that I held tight to and it was this www.rense.com... Suddenly all of the lines the world told me to never cross faded. There is much more to this sighting but the results are what I hold tight.

I began to meditate, reject the accepted formulas for life such as news, fluoride, junk food, the wonderful conveniences that have been laid out before us, pharmaceuticals,and the diagnosis of people I do not know.

I practice mindfulness in all I do, wear magnets, talk to trees, and all of nature and speak to those living in a higher places.

I see flashes of lights in the night sky some lasting longer than others and I know I am being heard. I astral travel during sleep waking up with wonderful messages.

The calmness I feel is incredible and I find that I can at will lift of for Oz. There is an awakening in progress.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join