It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that have awakened or had flashes of "oneness" realization...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Whoops I deleted my post trying to edit it.

So to revise what i said I'll just sum up with what wrote down before on how i felt.

There is a guide in our understanding that shows us how to act in everything that we do. Once you realize how this guide teaches you. you enjoy everything that you do, and regret everything you didn't understand

i don't know what my guide is, but it is synonymous with, intuition, gut, spark of curiosity, spirit, God - they all have mysterious unexplained powers IMO.

Lets just say it is much easier to understand how you connect everything, and it makes you live more honest with yourself and everything else.

The truth is actually more funny than it is overwhelming. havn't been complaining since.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by juveous]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by juveous]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Two kinds of awakening

1. Realizing the difference between matter and spirit; i.e. knowing your true self to be immaterial.

2. Living in perfect morality (not seeking pleasure, not complaining when in pain).

1 purifies the mind, 2 purifies the spirit.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
For me, sharing my experiences have changed me within myself.

Rather than just talking, I find when im speaking from my experiences I change fundementally in that moment in myself, as others perceive me, and as I percieve myself changing, I become more realised in that moment.

Its almost like I am waking up with each every other person who wakes up. Its like you are me, and I need to wake up! I need you to help me wake up.

My soul is the symbol of love, its only when all parts of YOU utalize OUR full potential, we change. Within you is love, and all things good. Nothing about you is wrong or false, nothing about you is off the path.

You are Perfect

You are Endless

You are Unlimited

You are Love

You are Courage

You are You

Nothing in the universe is quite like YOU

You are UNIQUE!

THATS WHY WE LOVE YOU

Everything is God, and Everything started as One, Alone. As a single entity. God being lonely created himself within himself.

You are all a creation of God, existing within God. You all are not Real.

You all exist within a space of mind within God. You see reality, as he does, and he sees you through his eyes IN YOU.

WE are here to discover ourself through understanding him. Because we are HIM.

Life is seeing yourself over and over again.

This is all here to understand yourself better.

Everything that ever lived, that ever existed, exists within you. This includes all forms of life, the memories, thoughts and feelings.

You are record keepers of time, of your past, and of your future.

Every being that has existed, has existed through you, and still does to this day.

What does it feel like?

I feel weightless, and I feel warm where there is pressure. I feel relaxed and calm like im standing at the sea with a breeze in my face. I feel a deep appreciation and love so great it overwhelmes my senses. I feel like time is stopping in a state of pure everlasting bliss and beauty. I can hear music tones through my body, and everything that I look at becomes the love that I feel transpired. Its too much love to hold onto, holding it only brings me tears of pain. The kind that I feel when I look at others suffering and animals suffering, which brings me more clear into a state of love, then I just want to push and breath out love and life until I am empty, and the world is filled with all my love and joy.

Its Time!

Forgive yourself

Life is one big fractal. What had allready started, it started as it began. It allways was and is ongoing forever. Neverending.

If this is your beginning, and this is my past, then now is your future.

Then everything that happens now is the future.

And everything that happens in the past is effecting my now.

When something changes in time, all times experience that change.

I am here becuase this is my past, and I am here to change my past, in oder to change my now which is in the future.

My soul is the shape of hearts and stars. Its pink purple and red. Shining through is the creators gold light. I am pure energy outside my body.

I feel stuck in my body. I am here in this place now, I can't move as freely as I remember. Normally I would travel great distances and spans of time, and its hard for me to understand fully what I am doing in a living body. I don't think I am in a body, I am just thinking I am. Am I not really just living my life over and over again?

Repeating until I am done, and now it is time.

Its time for me to wake up in that other place where I am sleeping.

I am a ball of pure energy and you all exist within me, within my dream.

I am an ET. I remember my lives in your future, in my past. I exist now as all time and all life.

Show them who you are, its time.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

wow really eh! i was wondering, why the last few years durring times of extreeme emotion, goodi tear up for why! i dont understand sometimes i get all fluttery and teary eyed. durring movies, emotional for the area i live in and for help to the less fortunate, nature especially, like teh tear for the last indian gaabage commercial, lol. television show hells kitchen when the guy with the broken arm won! i looked @ him and thought of him as myself one day, as i am a cook. that last episode was a very watery eyes one! this has just happened in the last year or so, as i have come to know who I am. im a very respectful caring man who gives a crap about his future and world i live on, and why I am letting people and governments destroy/ control the free life and open choices i have to live in my life!
WE people will stand up and live life for what it ment to be lived!(lol dosnt make sense but u know what i mean!)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm obviously existentially crippled.

I don't understand any of this.

I'm just a guy who wishes he understood more about what does exist and what's just stuff that people claim to make themselves feel more significant.

It feels like I'm an eleven yr old kid at a middle school dance, and all the girls are taller than I am.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You have come to the great spork in the road, my friend. Spoon or fork? Once you know they are one, you will understand and simply enjoy your salsbury steak and tater tots with the aid of a single grand utensil.

Don't listen to those that say, "there is no spork." Ay, there are sporks enough for all!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I have experienced this, but only once and for about 20 seconds. I feel that I don't mentally have to go back becasue I have experienced it and know its real. The greatest thing about it is feeling like being home or where you belong and the overwelming feeling of beingsurrounded by love. I made a thread if ya want to take a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join