It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those that have awakened or had flashes of "oneness" realization...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yep, same. Its fun when you catch your ego in the act. I like doing this thing when im present where I let my ego take over again on the same topic it was on or something harder and see how long it takes to become present again! sometimes you can observe it, its interesting to watch it come up with new 'important' things when you squash down something.

Also, if you have a dominant train of thought thats bothering you, the more you observe it the less power it has over you, until eventually it never surfaces again. Thats what i find.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

There is nothing wrong with having an ego. Each of us is a fragment unique in its rythm of going about, you are the only you in the whole infinite universe.

To master the ego is to have a transperent personality, a semi-meditative state at all times. To take everything lightly and with humor, except for your unconditional love of the Infinite Creator or the Creation itself.

To have such a state of being is to quiet your mind with daily meditation and to apply such concepts of trasnperency to your every day life. To give service to others freely, not feel better about yourself but to serve others for that is serving the One Creator, which you all are. Church teaches you this, and if you have a religion that puts you closer to the Infinite One than grasp it, but don't take it literally just understand the underlying point of what it is your "Faith" is. It's not about having faith, it's about having trust.

Thats why I ask society today, where is the Love?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

yea i know what you mean. I have difficulty getting my ideas across sometimes, mastery of the ego is probably a better way of putting it. And I have noticed that many religions and philisophical teachings have the same core teachings.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

One more thing, is that if you are truly awakened, i would doubt you would ever need to have sex again, ever. I mean this, if you are awakened, you would not even need to fulfill this desire. I would think if you truly are, you would have problems with ambition and wanting things of this world.
So are you in this position?

[edit on 10/24/2009 by andy1033]

Yes Andy that is what ocures when you are in a state of what is called "Humility" It is actually better than sex, and you do not need, it superseeds it (all). If you have ever been there you will understand that. It is pure, balanced, other dementional, clearity of self and all around you at the same time. Only you are granted grace due to your humanness, your imperfectness, everything is in perfect working order in a state of chaos. You see the chaos as perfect order in every direction. Chaos does not have to be a negitive term in this instance. I found your post funny because I have said for years that Humility is better than sex. I have never heard anyone express that opinion but me, so your post caught my attention. As in the orginal question, this is a hard state to stay in, but if constant attention and constant release of distractions is acted on, one can remain there. It is universal, not one population or culture that this is given or taken away but is for everyone who seeks it. It is the creators highest and most valued gift to us.
Blessings on your day that you may bless another

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
First, I wanna say I'm glad for your attainment, but what are you going to do with it? Why did you try to achieve those states? Me personally, the very first time I felt "oneness" we'll call it was when I was on "magic mushr**ms" and I was thinking about this Alex Collier video I had just watched and then this intense experience took place where I was walking with this "entity" and came out of this jungle and was walking down this stairs and with this "entity" don't know who or what exactly, but he took me to this beach where I met myself and was proud to see where I had gotten, because what I had realized in the moments before meeting myself was that we were all like the cells of a body carrying out or own unique functions for the greater good of the whole or like the perfectly balanced eco-system of the ocean and thus getting to meet "myself" for a brief moment if you will and it was overwhelming to say the least and I haven't lived the same life since by the way...I've also since then reached similar sensations through meditation and now know that it wasn't the magic in those things that got me there.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TruNorth

The truely awakened seeker understands that they can do as they please as long as they apply the aspects to such doings.

Having sexual activities with another person can be both negative and positive. If both persons desire it and both are open or of the same level of conciousness in relation to the act it can be one of the greatest services to eachother.

This of course is not neccesary as the greatest service for just companionship between two entities does not have to be with opposing sex's nor does it have to do with anything sexual. Just having a dog as your companion can be a extraordinary service of freely given unconditional love.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure about humility, because this sounds rather abstract to me. Otherwise I'd have the rather superficial association of bondage, but I understand you mean this would be inherent to a larger context. What is that?
I think it's nice to desire to go into a communion with somebody, as you said, applying your knowledge to your activities

[off-topic!]That said I think it should be awesome to copulate, or otherwise deliver yourself to somebody in humility, with the help of a mildly dissociative substance...Think of mazatec salvia and the like.. Maybe this is a reason why shrooms and '___' can act as aphrodisiacs...Sorry, I know I am totally breaking the rules here, but just saying.[/off-topic!]

Anyway. I have a different thought- about the nothingness of the self. The more I think of the human body as intricate biomachinery the less I can affiliate with the concept of soul..As you said, if all perception is limited to everything we are not, then we can part from our mind and body. What about the soul? Or "one" soul, if we don't particularily should have "a soul". But when I think about what it actually is that occupies my body (at times I feel like an observer caught in the realms of my body, which leaves me ultiamtely unable to escape from physical boundaries) then I only can picture my brain and that all of conciousness is more imaginary than perception.
This mainly comes from the thought of religion as a culturally inherent mechanism of supposed salvation. This comes with the thought of the immortal soul, but I can only think- we invent ourselves, why not our souls? I know there is no known interaction between sections of brain that contribute to "mind", yet I cannot know what about myself maybe simply is a temporary construct

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So i guess if we are all on ONE. Then the answer to 11:11 is we are ALL ONE
No wonder i keep seeing this number a lot

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by othehitmans

11:11, imagine an alarm clock.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I had a certain experience after ingesting a certain kind of mushroom and it changed my perspective on life.

This was just about a month ago and up until that point I was always skeptical as to whether or not we had a soul. I had this moment where I realized I was more than just my body. That my body was merely, like David Icke puts it, a genetic space suit.

I was sitting there thinking to myself how on earth I ever thought otherwise. I laughed at the notion that I thought I was just an "accident' and all I was were just a bunch of neurons firing between a skull.

I then could see the connection that this body is just a tool for me. I could see that every living thing is connected and every living thing is so much more than what it appears to be. There is a "living force", whatever you want to call it, behind everything. And for a few minutes I just soaked it all in.

I mean, take one minute and just look at your body. I mean REALLY LOOK. It's so perfect!!

During those couple of minutes it was so clear to me. Like night and day. I wish I could have other people experience exactly what I felt.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by doped00

You can experience that with out Psycobylin.

Meditate. Meditate. Meditate.

and... more Meditation.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by doped00

Yes! The body / brain / mind is an experiential vehicle, a REFLECTION of the beingness, or spirit, whatever one feels comfortable calling the manifestor behind it all. The thing (or no-thing) that observes it all is amazing in its creation of the body and the universe at large IMO.

As psychonaughty refers, you can achieve these states whenever you want through regular practice of meditation. Although I will readily admit, the mush-beings are like a crash-course into vision quests and the dismantling of "reality" as one has known it to be.

Thanks for sharing your experience here friend.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The mind/body/spirit is your present (not to be fooled with the word as time is unexistent) complex. Birth and death are of the physical vessel/body, whereas your mind and spirit (conciousness) will continue on forever and ever incarnating, not incarnating, what ever it is you please to do considering you have ultimately the most beautiful thing in the universe and that is unconditional INFINITE love and indefinite free will.

Namaste!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We are all related.

Boy you're lucky your statement about free will is granted some mathematical warrant xD

Anyway, there is a way of "knowing" and that's intuition. Knowledge is what we make of information.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

A few months later... S&F for you.

The Spirit that resides in me recognizes the Spirit in you.

Over a month ago I had my first experience. Ever since then, if I open my heart/mind and extend love to all, I am granted another moment of the pure bliss that you talk about.

1. I weep tears of overwhelming joy and awe.

2. I laugh histerically in utter amazement of how incredible it is.

Your words represent two simplistic, but beautiful states of emotion I experience everyday. Even as I write this, I feel a warm feeling in my soul that gives me incredible joy.

Namaste to All.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I realised that I am the reason for all this pain.

I also realised that I am the only one who can change it.

What did it feel like?

IT felt like I was finally home. I just want to go home.

It felt like a loving embrace and I felt like I could go outside and shout and everyone would finally greet me for the first time. So that I would not be alone ever again.

I've done nothing wrong, but I feel like I have done everything wrong.

My soul cries in the hopes that my tears may lift you up. Please dont fight, please. IT hurts me.

If I was not here to cry and cry and cry and cry, you would not be here to feel the pure JOY and Bliss. And its a cleansing, it feels good to cry like that, and I feel JOY.

I just want to end the games, for me it was never a game, because I was never alone.

I am here to show you the love and oneness we feel.

NO more war, please it hurts.

Why did I have to be caught in the middle. I think it was my choice.

When are you going to stop.

Please tell me when its over.

I feel like im the pure evil that sparked this worlds inception.

Now I have to PULL MYSELF AND EVERYONE OUT.

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

[edit on 28-4-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Hey Dark...

"What did it feel like?

IT felt like I was finally home. I just want to go home."

I know exactly what you mean. I feel tired now and get these fleeting feelings of a 'time' of infinite communing with all, which is one.

Once this feeling has gone, the sadness of being away from it is huge.
I feel deflated for a while. But then realise that everything I do while in this realm/density is just for experience after experience to learn as much as I can BEFORE I go home.

Dark, thanks for your honesty.

Much love...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
How did you initially react when it was felt, or realized?

I must admit up front, that I have not been able to "hold" this state for extended periods yet, but I have had brief glimpses of it.

Two primary things occur when it is realized and felt:

1. I weep tears of overwhelming joy and awe.

2. I laugh histerically in utter amazement of how incredible it is.

In these brief flashes, I become aware not of who I am, but what I am.

Those that have unfolded this inner knowledge, how did it effect you?

One who sees, doesnt go blind suddenly or has to work for it.
Like, now i understand and the next moment i dont... thats not being awake.

A little question to add to this tread for those that are awake

What do you do being awake?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

Wake others up. And thus expand our oneness. And scatter the rest. If you do not know, then you are not one of us. This will change, you do not have to come.

reply to post by zosomike

Without everyone, I would be nothing. How can I show my love. How can I give to you. Thank you, everyone.

Your the reason I am here. I am here for God.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I felt ecstatic because I felt I could communicate with people outside my own time, people that I wanted answers from. Then I had to laugh because I already had the answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join