It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm being haunted by a demon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think I'm haunted by a demon. Ever since I can remember I have been having phantom pains. (Phantom pains are when you feel random pains all over your body at random times)They're not like little pricks but they feel like someone is literally stabbing, punching, hammering, clubbing, gripping, and slashing me. It hurts real bad.

I think it might be a demon that's been haunting me for my life. My friend thinks its a curse but my family is fine. I'm the only one that actually have such pains. Unless my mom's constant illnesses are part of the curse then I really think I'm being haunted by a demon.

Someone help! If its a demon then it's getting more powerful. I experienced a very dangerous sleep paralysis.

It was last year when I was 13. I was sleeping on my bed around mid morning and I was about to wake up. The t.v. was on and no one was home. My eyes opened and out of no where they were forced shut and I couldn't move. At that instant gravity pushed down on me like it was multiplied by hundreds. My entire body was under intense pressure. I couldn't move. It was real painful. I wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come. I tried to move my fingers at least but the pressure pressed down even more. I tried to move my neck but the pressure stuck me to the bed.

I felt something above me staring at me. It felt like it was staring at me with such disgust. I felt the disgust the thing had on me. The pressure pressed even more and I tried to open my eyes one more time. It opened but slightly. My view of the pillows was foggy and like a static t.v. screen. I tried to scream for help but the pressure on my neck pushed down against my throat. I couldn't breathe. I tried to scream for someone who might hear me upstairs but the pressure wouldn't allow it. I couldn't breathe and I was desperate for freedom.

A couple minutes later I was released from the demon's death grip and I sat up shaking with fear and crying. I looked around trying to see if it was still around but nothing was there. I was freaking out. No one was home and the demon passed through the prayers that my mom had playing in the living room on a radio 24/7.

I felt whatever attack me get more powerful. I really think I am being possessed by a demon. The sleep paralysis happened a second time. I was also sleeping in bed but this time it was afternoon. I opened my eyes and instantly something stopped me from moving. It wasn't a pressuring feeling but I felt something was stopping me. Then it knocked me out and every time I come too. It would stop my movements and I would try to fight it. It wasn't as painful as the first time but I was in frustration. It kept attacking me so I'll fall unconscious. When it first happened I glimpsed at the clock and it read 12 something in the afternoon. When I was finally able to wake up I glimpsed at the clock one more time and it was 2 something.

Someone help me. Please.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Your 14? So am I. Listen did you touch any spells about summon demons?
Maybe if you did that's what happens. Oh I have them but never used them.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
you need God in your life, go to church, or at least start praying on a regular basis, try not to sin, and DEFINITELY pray before you go to sleep, this kind of thing used to happen to me a lot when i was 16-18 but i never did any of the things that i said you should do, back then i felt like too much of a bad ass to "ask for god's help", so every time whatever the hell it is attacked me at night, i just fought it off with my will, dont let this thing scare you, its the biggest pussy on the planet cuz it only attacks u when ur most vulnerable (when ur asleep), next time it attacks you say a prayer (it didnt work for me), and if tht doesnt work then take this thing on with ur will, u'll be surprised at how good u feel when u win

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HimurakaIchigo

Explanation: Its is a demon...its called your body and brain which is inhabited by your mind/soul. Your apparently still a young teenager and it will be about 10 more years until you stop growing and most of the last bit of growth to take place is in your frontal cortext part of your brain which is directly responsible for thinking clearly and being able to be truely dispassionate when assessing anything.

Personal Disclosure: I personally have suffered from schizophrenia which had its onset in my early teenage years and even with extremely good medictaion and at highly tweaked and tuned [to me] level of dosage I still fully hallucinate [all types of sensations etc but mainly sight and sound]
and the only thing that keeps me "safe" is regular psychiactric appointments for Neuro Linguistic Programing etc and My well trained ability to discern the difference between whats Objective and real and whats purely Subjective to me alone! For example I often see people who are not actually there for anybody else and these entities can and do interact with me and THIS FEELS TOTALLY REAL TO ME! I've been punched and yes it hurts but no bruises etc..WTH?
But when I realize that this entity casts a wrong or no shadow and glides without walking etc I quickly cotton on and I ignore them if I'm in real company or I engage them when I'm not! IMO I would inform your parents about the sleep paralysis and get them to have a couple of different GP's check you out medically for both your and their peace of mind if nothing else! Also get yourself checked out for any hormonal etc imbalances that may be exascerbating any metabolic functions.

P.S. Please read my Disclaimer that can be found elsewhere [any of my threads] and I also recommend you check this recent ATS thread out, called How to Stop Sleep Paralysis Forever. [ATS thread] [Note I havent had time to fully assess that ATS thread but I offer it up as a possible avenue for you to investigate and get informed.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeDaddy

you need God in your life, go to church, or at least start praying on a regular basis, try not to sin, and DEFINITELY pray before you go to sleep

HimurakaIchigo:

Sleep Paralysis

You should seek medical and scientific explanations before jumping to such far fetched conclusions.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
have you touched or messed with a ouija board?
that could be a cause because from what i've read,
people that have touched it before usually have these "symptoms"

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree with LiveForever8, go seek help. From the series of replies on this thread, I'd think you all were a superstitious lot from the dark ages. It's almost 2010, go seek medical help will ya!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Your 14? So am I. Listen did you touch any spells about summon demons?
Maybe if you did that's what happens. Oh I have them but never used them.

Hahaha!
I sense some sarcasm in there.
Most demons don't want to harm you though; they just want some attention, which they receive when they inflict pain on you.
Pay more attention to it; let it know that you know that it's there. Tell it to show itself in it's true form, and that you're more than willing to give into it's demands, whatever they may be.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by FBIRyan]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

"Sleep Paralysis" still doesnt explain why everyone who experiences it can feel an evil pressence in the room, and its not just that theres an evil pressence in the room just watching you, this is an attack, something that hates you and cant stand the sight of you existing wants you DEAD, I know this because i've felt it, and im sure everyone who's experienced it has as well, we live in a matrix so i dont expect any doctor to tell me whats real and whats not, they only understand how we become "paralysed" during this attack, they cant explain anything that happens after that, hallucination my ass, if u can feel it, chances are it's real

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
the pain sounds like fibromyalgia to me.... might want to get that looked at.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If we live in the matrix, as you said, then how can YOU say what's real and what's not? All of these experiences can be explained. Could be all in your imagination. Could be the electromagnetic fields from the t.v. Home plumbing, the dryer. Any of those can give you a feeling of being watched, evil presence or any other strange feelings. And I'm sure if some hell spawn evil demon energy force (if it existed) wanted you dead, you'd be dead.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

"Sleep Paralysis" still doesnt explain why everyone who experiences it can feel an evil pressence in the room

The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "after which the individual may experience panic symptoms and the realization that the distorted perceptions were false"

In addition, the paralysis state may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[11] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.

we live in a matrix so i dont expect any doctor to tell me whats real and whats not

Like i said, do some research and you might change your mind, but i doubt it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I find it odd that your Mom listens to prayers on the rsdio 24/7. That sounds rather extreme. Would your parents take you to the doctors so we can rule out anything medical? What illnesses does your mother suffer from? Do you have any brothers and sisters?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

I know whats real and whats not because God has blessed us all with something called "instincts", and unless we all start using it the right way, we're doomed...and im positive that whatever attacked me did want me dead, but that doesnt mean that I couldn't have fought it off, like I said, these things only attack you when you're most vulnerable, so that alone says everything about how strong they really are...stupid coward dogs, they'll get whats coming to them, its only a matter of time

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

The paralysis can last from several seconds to several minutes "after which the individual may experience panic symptoms and the realization that the distorted perceptions were false"

In addition, the paralysis state may be accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (hypnopompic or hypnagogic) and an acute sense of danger.[11] Sleep paralysis is particularly frightening to the individual because of the vividness of such hallucinations.

Nope, it just doesnt do it for me man...so ur telling me that the reason a person suffering from "Sleep Paralysis" can feel an evil pressence attacking them is because of the "vividness of such hallucinations". Sorry, but that's just not good enough for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HimurakaIchigo

Hi there,
I have helped free a few people from demonic possession. The first thing to consider is that it may be a physical ailment rather than a demon. After ruling out physical issues, there are some things that may help you in deciding to seek further help for a demon.

Consider your past. Demons do not hang around for any reason. They operate like rats and cling to 'garbage' in a similar fashion. Some questions to consider are: Do you or anyone in your family dabble in the occult (witchcraft etc)? Have you ever been present when a Ouija board has been used (these account for a very high percentage of demonic possessions)? During the episodes you have described feeling a 'creepy' or evil presence, this a common sign as well. There are other things that are indicators, but you have indicated several things that could mean demonic presence.

Just because you feel the presence of a demon does not mean that it actually has possession of you. There are two types of demonic possession One is a full possession and the other is just a 'partial possession', it basically 'hangs out' with you and effects you without actually taking over your body.

I know, all that is well and good, but you want help. The only way I have seen a demon cast out is with the power of God. Specifically using the name of Jesus. Something to the effect of "I command you to leave in the name Jesus". Also, remembering that demons stick around for a reason, it would be a good idea to go to church and pray. Additionally, I would advise asking Jesus to save you (if you havent already) and allowing him into your life. The bible says that when a demon is cast out it goes to arid places for awhile and then returns with 7 more demons more powerful than itself. So being prepared for the second wave would be advisable.

If it is the full type of possession I would not recommend going it alone and trying to cast it out by yourself. Find a church that either has a Deliverance Ministry, or one that has Pastors/Priests that know what to do. In rare cases the bible does say there are some demons that only prayer and direct intervention from the Lord can cast out. However, that does not seem to be an issue with your account. A full possession can only occur if you, either voluntarily (witchcraft etc) or unconsciously (Ouija board), give a demon permission to posses you. So think back and try to identify something that may have caused that. If you cannot do so, then if it is a demon, it is more then likely the 'partial possession' type above.

Finally, the people who warn about it being just a physical issue have a point. There are lots of times where a person feels they are possessed, but actually have a physical problem. However, despite what some may say, there are real demonic possessions and they can be overcome by the power of God and using the name of Jesus to command it to leave. You know you better than we do so decide for yourself.

God bless you and help in your battle, whatever it is.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debsturrs
have you touched or messed with a ouija board?
that could be a cause because from what i've read,
people that have touched it before usually have these "symptoms"

you do realize that they sell ouija boards in toy stores, right?

are you suggesting that the tens of thousands of people involved in manufacturing, transporting, stocking, and checking out Ouija Boards at Toys 'R' Us are all victims of demonic possession? let alone the MILLIONS who have purchased or used a Ouija board at one time or another in their lives?

all this and we don't have a single shred of empirical evidence for the existence of demons?

we're not in the sixteenth century any more. come on.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is what happends when you messed with things that are better not messed with. I would advise you to seek a member of your church for help.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There are a number of thing you could try like

Have an exorcism done on your house or on yourself

Use a Ouija Bored and try to comunicate with the demon and ask he/she/it why its bothering you.

I suggest you have friends or family with you when you do this

But before all that I would see a doctor and tell him about this you could have a medical condition that makes you have painful muscle spasms or somthing else

Play safe hope it works out.

give us an update if you have any results.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Northernwolf]

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Northernwolf]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Next time when you are in sleep paralysis, fight. And please stay away with that goddamned church crap.
The most important thing is not to fear. Also not to fear to fear ...
Simply, it's hard. But it is better to find the root than to supress the outcome.

may the force be with you

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join