It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm being haunted by a demon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Before the self righteous poison your mind with God and religion, seek medical attention first - insure there is no underline medical condition.

Adolescents are prone to certain medical conditions in development stages, so seek medical attention. You are quite vulnerable as well to being influenced and condition by your surroundings (why you might assume a demon is aligned to you)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

No. I don't think so. Unless reading something off a school desk counts.. but those are all just nonsense....

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Debsturrs

I haven't. My mother never allows those things to show up anywhere near our house. And my friends aren't into it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FBIRyan

Tried it. When I'm alone I would constantly go "I know you're there. Show yourself."

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Well, we're notexactly christian. We're buddhists and most buddhists plays a prayer on a radio 24/7 to create a barrier around their homes that seperates the evil spirit world from their house. My mother gets random illnesses. A couple years ago she had calcium loss and she began cramping all over. Now their saying she might have to check into the hospital for her theiro. (Don't know how to spell it) I have one older brother and another half older brother. I don't have any sisters. None that I know of at least.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by incarnating

You're kinda funny. I don't go to church. I'm buddhist. lol

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chillimac

Does a fake child's wizard's magic book count? Or could it be my troubling past? I don't have a pretty past. That I'll admit. Could it be that?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeDaddy

What a terribly lazy and ignorant attitude to have.

"I can't explain this phenomenon with my limited knowledge of the scientific/medical issues involved, so i shall just blame it on demons."

Is this the dark ages?

As per usual, religion has denied you knowledge and possible answers to important questions.

I'm not saying sleep paralysis is the definite cause, but simply denying its possible truth because of religious beliefs is sad.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HimurakaIchigo
reply to post by incarnating

You're kinda funny. I don't go to church. I'm buddhist. lol

yeah, that one sentence wasnt directed to you ...
looks like you intuitionally overread the advice from that dude

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HimurakaIchigo

HimurakaIchigo, the next time the demon attacks or you feel it's about to attack, command it to leave in the Name of Jesus Christ!

Say out loud (and mean it!): "Demon [or foul/evil spirit], I command you to leave in the Name of Jesus Christ!"

If you're attacked in your sleep and cannot move like you've described, keep repeating in your mind "I plead the Blood of Jesus".

Read your Bible regularly. If you don't have one, contact me and I'll send you one. Please let us know how things turn out.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, let me help u...
Im a spiritual lightworker as some call it. When i was younger i had similar expiriences but caused by magical rituals...
This entenity exist on the astral sphere and it lives from your fear!
How did it start? With intesive dreams?
Did u ever mentioned your name to it? Big mistake!
Next time when u feel the presence of this demon, ask for his name!
No Joke!
When it is a real demon it have to answer!
You will know it by intuition or maybe you hear it...
Names have much power in astral sphere and as u know it u have all might over it.
It´s a astral law that it has to tell u it´s name!
When u´ve done this u MUST strong commend it to go away and to never come back anymore!

Hope it helps...
If u have questions ...ask!

Peace n love

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I have never heard of a fake child's book being a cause. As to your past, that would have to be a judgment call on your part. Did it involve anything with the occult, witchcraft, evil spirts/demons? I would not go as far as spilling your life story in public, you can judge for yourself if anything in the past may have attracted unwanted attention. Also, the bible and more experienced deliverance ministers indicate that such attention can be passed down through the family.

If it really is a demon, commanding it to leave in the name of Jesus does work. I have seen it work 3 times in my life. I would not recommend trying to talk or communicate with it. They are great at deception, its kind of what their known for. And again, if you feel it actually has possessed you then do not try and cast it out alone, seek help from others who have experience.

Again though, it can be a mental illness like others have suggested. Have you ruled that possibility out?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Didn't think there was access to the internet from the psyche ward...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"demons" are just a species of aliens.
"angels" are another species of aliens.
You are probably being experimented by an alien. Some aliens are very interested in humans.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It certainly has all the characteristics of a spiritual attack. I have experienced them on many-many occasions and know just how real they are. Most people who experience them are chosen for some great purpose in this Earth. They are largely targeted by these entities for torment and control through fear and oppression.

You need a relationship with God through Christ for this is the only power which can break these types of things. I tell you this not from a religious mindset but rather a Spiritual one. You need to realize that you have the authority through being the offspring of God to resist these attacks.

Once I came to the knowledge of Christ and the Father I began to throw off these attacks who came night upon night!! Anyone who doubts or scoffs has NEVER had such a thing befall them.

Doctors and Psychologists can not help because they have no real understanding of the spiritual realms of human existence. They can only define the result however will not determine the source of that result.

I am now a full time Christian minister and deal with demonic and spirit entities and manifestations regularly. These energies are cowards and feed off negative emotions fear-anger-depression ext. When you deal boldly and strongly with them they will in fact leave you alone.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by TheBorg]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So how are things going for you? Try thinking of bright white light and love. That should create an environment the demon won't enjoy. Tell it to leave. This is your realm. Try to keep positive thoughts. We are all here for you.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I am more than happy to challenge the "Sleep Paralysis" theory. I have dealt my entire life with demonic entities and I assure you they are a fact.
Every culture and every spiritual path has validated their existence.

Spiritual oppression often has manifestations of physical nature which are defined as known afflictions: yet the root cause is spiritual.

All any Western trained practicioner can possibly do is diagnose the result based on his own limited knowledgebase. This knowledgebase invalidates and gives no merit to the supernatural realm and makes no allowance for anything beyond his training.

Based on that mindset we would never fully understand the fields of nuclear medicine and micro-biology for they also essentially exist in an unseen realm.

God have mercy that you yourself never know ssuch an experience as this fellow and thousands others!

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeDaddy
"ask for god's help"

I would recommend asking your benevolent spirit guides to keep Dark entities away from you instead. If you ask, they will, but you must ask or they cannot help you.

Asking "God" for help can be very dangerous. There are many Gods, and if you are not specific, you may invite the "help" of an entity that you don't really want.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
So how are things going for you? Try thinking of bright white light and love. That should create an environment the demon won't enjoy. Tell it to leave. This is your realm. Try to keep positive thoughts. We are all here for you.

I'm wearing a buddhist amulet. Its suppose to have the power to ward off evil spirits and stuff like that. I'm giving it a try. So far... I had a good night sleep and well... everything's fine I guess. I managed to stand in a dark area without the constant fear of it but I feel soem of that fear so I guess its still around. I still get phantom pains and all that.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Get yourself a copy of book 'The Demon-Haunted World', and do it RIGHT NOW! This may be your only hope!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join