It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You tell me why unchild humans, should care about your children?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by ldyserenity

could you respond to this please..
i was walking in town once and i saw this child on the pavment picking up her sweats because she dropped them, bless her, so i made it loud and clear, how pathetic to the parents " look at that their making their daughter look like a tramp" the father looked like he had a problem with that i said because it was none of my business but really, it was, she was in my way, she could of got trended over

Before this posting, you almost had me convinced that you were a sad, misguided and abused-as-a-child person. With the statement above, you've made it clear that you're trolling to get a rise out of people.

I really doubt that you would have called someone's child "a tramp" loudly enough to where the father and those around you could have heard, and if you did - I doubt that it was met with simply an angry stare by either the parents or bystanders. Were I around and someone called a child "a tramp", I would not have cared how big they were - they would have become acquainted with the heel of my boot.

Like the poster above me, I am done with this thread.

Originally posted by seagull
As you can see, I have removed far too many posts that were nothing but personal attacks of one sort or another. This stops. If you cannot post politely and on topic, don't bother.
Take a look at the title at the top of the page, and post appropriately.

Out of all the threads that are removed and/or locked, you allow this one to continue? Please explain how this thread fits into the mission statement of ATS? Since when did posting threads with no intent other than to irritate people become acceptable practice?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

You have no idea how difficult it is to be aware of every moment and what a child does...

are you complaining about been a parent?

You basically just refereed to walking over a child who bent over to pick up a piece of candy.

I dint walk over a child, i was besides her, she was ina crowed of a town, very very irrsponisble behaviour from the parents, anyone could of grabbed hold of her of hurt her in some way.
You don't let you child just sit there and pick up there sweets thats disgusting, go buy some more for the poor child.

All I can say is a parent might not notice something as small as that but as stated before your obviously expressing some sort of anger at your own parents and you are definitely behaving in the things your saying exactly AS one of these kids your railing against.

its not just my own parents.

I might not notice my child pick up a piece of candy, something I have done as a kid you have surely done and any kid will do... But if you walked over my child (and this is not some kind of threat it's hypothetical) I would notice that and kick the living poo out of you call the police or BOTH

you would call the police because i walked pasted your child who was picking up sweets? you would beat someone up while your child watched while you got arrested and your child suffers in the consequence and quite possibly your child would be taken of you, people like myself would win all together, if they cant have one, neither can you.
Very irresponsible this is why i say, why should we care about your child because of your disgusting behaviour.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

One last thing Seagull

Huge Bold caps about personal attacks...

Appreciated that you didn't get all agro about it and send me or others headed in direction of ban or anything.

But I feel compelled to say this one thing and it's not directed at you but ATS in general.

You allow almost across the board inflammatory insulting threads to be posted and that delete button is rarely used, but members who do get mad enough to use a wrong word etc, etc... or make a personal judgment get the VIOLATION

It's a huge fault of ats (and I know it brings the posts and pages and money) but a huge fault of ATS that threads that attack races, parents, cultures in blanket and opinion form are NOT deleted...

Granted this one was phrased in a border line manner but I am far from alone in believing it to be irrelevant and insulting or Trollish as others put it...

worse are threads about my Culture destroying the world or others and they are allowed... in order to foster enough anger because they keep the site rolling a bit.

but frankly it's gross and when a site says deny ignorance I'd think A little better job would be done in terms of dropping threads designed only to inflame or simply post a hurtful opinionated position about others.

As I see it what's good for the goose is good for the Gander and if Virulent responses are unwanted Virulent Threads should be thrown in the waste basket...

Particularly allowance of attacks on kids, nationality and race as threads... well, if I didn't have a few good threads here i'd have left by now honestly... I shouldn't be disallowed to defend myself in an undignified manner if basically undignified insulting threads (not being so specific to this one) but others are simply justified.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Before this posting, you almost had me convinced that you were a sad, misguided and abused-as-a-child person. With the statement above, you've made it clear that you're trolling to get a rise out of people.

no not at all, its a perfect question

I really doubt that you would have called someone's child "a tramp" loudly enough to where the father and those around you could have heard.

believe me, they heard me loud and clear and he only gave me a stair if he started he would of been hurt or been arrested. I am out to prove that in my Strong opinon that some parents are not fit for their child and should be taken away from them. I can say what i want were i want if you react then let your child suffer for the rest of their lifes because of your reactions in life then so may it be. I would care for your child if it was in my custody i would not in yours, so this is were it is going, this is what the question means, why should childless humans or other parents care about your child, they shouldn't as agreed, the way your reacting is exactly the reaction of this thread, your child is not what matters to you, its yourself and therefore your child will not get the full love and attention it needs and should not be in your custody, it will grow like yourselves and again we have a circle and thats why i don't care about your child.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

could you respond to this please..
i was walking in town once and i saw this child on the pavement picking up her sweats because she dropped them, bless her, so i made it loud and clear, how pathetic to the parents " look at that their making their daughter look like a tramp" the father looked like he had a problem with that i said because it was none of my business but really, it was, she was in my way, she could of got trended over

Here's your quote...

"you made it Loud and clear"

Harassment, calling her a Tramp?

At that Moment you would be told loudly and aggressively to go (I don't even believe you ever did this) If you didn't I'd remove you and be well within my rights to do so and not get arrested, as a parent who has to deal with punks all the time you can rest assured if I declare the words Leave and stop offending me loudly in front of witnesses and you go on or don't leave I absolutely can and will throw that fight and YOU not I will go to Jail

Fights the wrong word, frankly I would simply disable at first opportunity

"I feel my child was threatened Officer and I asked him loudly in front of these people to walk away and he didn't" that is a CRIME and Yes I do have more rights than you if your being aggro around my kid...

and okay.... "could have been trended over"

Fair enough... you didn't say exactly what i thought you did... but if there is ANY debate over words and names in front of my child gives me allowance to remove you, having stepped on her certainly would.

Now... Just being honest here and NOT talking trash, not directing this at you per say.... it's a forum, like I said hypothetically

I HAVE to Tell you to go first, I HAVE to be in my rights, but in most places by law I say shut up and leave and there is a child involved and you don't and YOU INITIATED the verbal conflicted and continue on... I can get away with kicking the living bejesus out of you, your completely in the wrong...

I'm not saying this like a threat or warning, I don't even know you dude....

But I have trouble believing you actually said those words to some dad and didn't get a bad response, maybe, there are some wuss guys out there...who knows, but I have trouble believing it that's all.

A bit of advice if this is even the way you think about speaking.

I have 11 yrs Martial arts, grew up in Brooklyn fought every other day.

2 things I don't do... Mess around with a guys wife, verbally or interfere in a dispute between husband and wife... Ditto in regards to children... Why? Because when the cops get a DV Call... they show up with 4 cars and guns because it's the most likely way an armed and armored cop will DIE.

All bull and this whole debate aside... I don't even know you, but I don't screw around with women and kids because often they are attached to guys who... lets face it man, the skinniest wimp...not touting my fighting credentials above... I'm saying an angry enough 140 lb DAD might just stab me in the back with a screw driver and i'm made of flesh and blood.

Hate kids if you want, i'd seriously as a pal offer you the advice to not voice or act on those feelings in public... even in a moronic forum (where maybe it's funny you see the reaction it might bring) in here it's a joke on the street, it's your life...

and you can say, whatever you want... about your rights vs kids...

Maybe your even partly right... in theory at least.

But in RL... and I'm far from alone, no one's life is worth more than my child, it's open season if I feel threatened... Parents can become insane, and often no one will even argue or tell on them if they feel it was justified.

I have trouble believing you even opened a mouth like that to some dad....

But if you did, seriously don't do that dude... your probably alright aside from this ridiculous thread... some things you just use common sense on bro, rile guys up in a forum for Lulz...don't EVER do it in RL in regards to said topic or Women

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Interesting, firstly i did not call her a tramp, i was talking about how the parents made the child look and thats how she looked, like i said were your from is Brooklyn, were i am from is a countryside town in the U.K, the two places DO NOTcompare, the law your talking about is in U.S.A, however in the U.K, you wundt get away with the way your talking here, you would be arrested straight away regardless of what had happened, just because someone says somthing by law in the uk dose not mean you can go about reacting the way you do.

I have a wife, i know what its like to be over the top and i would be with my kids of course i would be and i dont go about slagging every parent of in real life as much as possible however if the parents have somthing aganist me or my wife, then no, i wundt care about their childs thoughts just as much as you as a parent wundt care about my wife's thoughts, you understand yet

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by mopusvindictus

Interesting, firstly i did not call her a tramp, i was talking about how the parents made the child look and thats how she looked,

so i made it loud and clear, how pathetic to the parents " look at that their making their daughter look like a tramp"

See the problem here, or do I need to spell it out for you?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by shrike071]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Listen, If a couple or even a couple with kids can laugh or make comments towards my wife, my father, my mother or whoever else for whatever reason that might be then i have every right to say or do somthing about them that makes them peed of, so if you don't care about other people's feelings that may be so precious to them, why should we care about whats so precious to you? if the matter is to get at you for the most precious thing to you and you do likewise to others be prepared to get what you deserve, regardless of the consequences.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Listen, If a couple or even a couple with kids can laugh or make comments towards my wife, my father, my mother or whoever else for whatever reason that might be then i have every right to say or do somthing about them that makes them peed of, so if you don't care about other people's feelings that may be so precious to them, why should we care about whats so precious to you? if the matter is to get at you for the most precious thing to you and you do likewise to others be prepared to get what you deserve, regardless of the consequences.

Ok, so we're admitting that you appear to be a little confused about what you said/didn't say to the child... Check...

Nobody said anything about defending your honor, or that of your wife, mom, or family. If someone were to come up to you and start spouting off, I would wholeheartedly encourage you to take a poke at them. I've done this very thing - and spent the night in jail - but I guarantee that the fella I clocked thought twice about opening his mouth the next time.

Everyone has a basic right to live peacefully and happily, without undue intrusion and influence from others. This includes you, me, your mom, and my kids. If my little girl is flicking her boogers at you, then you've every right to be upset and make a comment. However, if she were to be standing there and unknowingly in your way and you made some smart ass comment about her - well, as I say to her:

"There's going to be a consequence for that..."

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

"There's going to be a consequence for that..."

yes and some people say it to get you to think like that, for a reaction, and thats what society dose and thats why i am asking you ALL, why on earth should we care about your children about the next human race the next genreation with the pittyful sight we already see.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69why should childless couples or individuals care about your child and take responsibility to make sure your child is not hurt, that's not other parents or childless adults responsibility that your's.

Because they are human beings.
Human beings care about each other, even if they are not of the same close family.
"It takes a village to raise a child."
Think animal herds. The universal care for children is critical to human survival. We also should care about children of other countries, especially the ones we destroy and enslave.

We're not reptiles nor generational satanists. We do care. And we're happy with being caring beings.

I personally wont be told i should not do something that could be a danger to a child such as a dog of a leash who may not be a danger or anything else, just for political correctness, so tell me, and give me a valid strong reason why childless adults or other parents should care about the welfare of your child?

The valid reason is compassion and co-responsibility.
Compassion for any human being : a child being weak and vulnerable, compassion commands taking care of him/her.
Co-responsibility : the human group is a herd of mammals, not a group of insects. Care is universal, it concerns everyone.

If you extract yourself from the circle of care, you extract yourself from humankind.

signature
yestodepopulation.blogspot.com...

Yes to depopulation
Yes to microchipping
Yes to contorled births

spooky...
if you're in favor of depopulation (murder of billions of people, that's the plan of our owners), to microchipping (total control of the herd), "contorted births" ??? LOL I hadnt read that one. Should I redirect you to ogrish.com ?

If you are care-impaired, I dont know... To me, hurting others triggers my caring. It has done it many times. It may seem a paradox, but it works. Whenever i've been very hurtful to others, it has revealed my caring side to myself.

If it doesnt do it to you, you may be needing something else.
But I dont know if you would agree that you are in need of reconnecting with your caring nature.
Yet it is human nature.
We're mammals, we care for each others, not only for our own children.
That's how we survive.

It also happens to be much more efficient than the uncaring reptilian way. Because it allows for extatic communion, a collective state of consciousness in which a group experiences unity and thus can can receive superior insight and wield tremendous power.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by quintal]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

i know that, but the question was, why should people like myself care

you "shouldnt" care.
if you need to hear that, i can gladly tell it to you.
you "shouldnt" anything.
but the human group expects you to show many qualities.
that's a survival need.
people need you to show care for children in order to feel safe in your presence.
it is their need.
you only "should care" for children under the condition that you are around children and their caretakers. These caretakers see to it that the children they are taking care of are safe. That's why they expect you to show care for children.

Other people may need you to show care for children if they have aa personal interest in you.

In anyway, it's not an absolute "should".
it's a relative one.
Relative to the people expressing their own need about you.

i personaly dont care much if you are a serial killer or a serial parent.
i do believe in cosmic freedom.
you can be a children-devouring alien if that's your nature. Everything is needed to make a universe.

i though of course wouldnt want to be around you, nor any child to be either.

but you know, if you were a children-predator you would have learned a long time ago to fake caring for children in order to pass below the radar of their caretakers.
the mere fact that you are writing above this proves you have little interest in hurting children.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

One' has to ask, Is youre name Peter File?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

why should we care about the future of man kind

because we are humankind
humankind is our life, power, support, happiness, realization and cosmic union to the divine whole

learn to love life and your species, buddy

if you need to go all the way down satanism and dis-humanization to recover these feelings of attachments to your own human nature, so be it. It's a valid path. It sure works wonders.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This is simple... Weren't YOU a child once? Are you now so selfish as an adult to forget how big and scary the world seemed when you were a child? Did it not help you to become a more well-rounded adult to have shared in a wealth of positive experiences contributed by the adults around you? Oh wait... maybe I see the problem here.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

I have a different perspective than most, so, to me all adults are responsible for all children.

Why? Because they are humanity's future and so it must be our task to raise them and see they reach adulthood without harm.

several people have made this comment about "children being our future and that's why we care for them".
i dont see it that way or at least i would never express it that way.
it's not about our future, in my view.
it's about our essence.
it's as much about our origin as it is about our future and our present.
it's about our nature.
children are the best in us.
our core
what needs to be protected inside them, and also inside ourselves.

it is not only innocence, it is also balance and ability/potential.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
it is quite apparent after having gone through all of the pages of this thread that EVERYONE with a Manners and Decorum removal should have their points restored. This is a very emotional subject with VERY strong viewpoints. If the mod(s) involved cant understand this, they need to stay out of the thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

This is simple... Weren't YOU a child once? Are you now so selfish as an adult to forget how big and scary the world seemed when you were a child? Did it not help you to become a more well-rounded adult to have shared in a wealth of positive experiences contributed by the adults around you? Oh wait... maybe I see the problem here.

No society left me out and chucked me away, just like most of the children in our world, it is not just the normal society at work here, it was the social services AND the school teachers that made my own fathers job very hard to deal with as a father, he was not able to spend time with me because he had to work to support me while been buggerd and tormented by the social services and teachers.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remixtup
it is quite apparent after having gone through all of the pages of this thread that EVERYONE with a Manners and Decorum removal should have their points restored. This is a very emotional subject with VERY strong viewpoints. If the mod(s) involved cant understand this, they need to stay out of the thread.

i agree with that, this is a very emotional thread and it must not be censored.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

people need you to show care for children in order to feel safe in your presence.

I don't want strangers to feel safe in my presence.

it is their need.

its not mine

you only "should care" for children under the condition that you are around children

I do care for children of those i feel i should care for, not towards strangers, i wundt interact with other strangers kids.

Relative to the people expressing their own need about you.

Not My Problem

Everything is needed to make a universe
correct

i though of course wouldnt want to be around you, nor any child to be either.

I
I prefer children not to be around me

but you know, if you were a children-predator

not a child -predator, am a parent predator, why should any parent have a good life style wwith their child, while other parents like my father has had to suffers,of course thats not your business, so there for its not my business what you or your child dose when crossing my path but i can say what i want while you do cross that path

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join