It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You tell me why unchild humans, should care about your children?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Removed an actioned post.

that don's t bother me, why should that bother me some stranger of the net blocking me? ..
am not a troll, how i think is real and alive, some people do think like this.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by seagull]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would not use as strong as language as op, but i feel the same, why people bring kids into this world is beyond me.

Sickening society to say the least and all these government and police officials that want to harm anyone they want.

The world is full of really awful people, and you want your own to be brought into that. No way for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
i know that, but the question was, why should people like myself care

Are you human? When you were a child, should someone have cared about you? Don't forget, you were a child yourself at one time.

No, I don't expect other people to "like" my children, I do expect them to respect them as they would respect adults, children are humans too.

One more thing, so they don't grow up to be selfish and childish.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You should care because some people don't like to be around you or misanthropes like you
When your clever, conniving , vindictive like me, no one knows who you truly are.

By the way, you were also a child at one point and had parents of your own. That must be a horrible burden for you to live with. So step back, move away from the women, parents and children.
some women, don't want children and feel the same way as me, your quote right there was quite sexist remark, what makes you think i don't feel the same way towards men who have children? it is a burden like many people like myself we regret having a childhood

On a lighter note, congratulations on mastering the use of the Internet to inform us of your finer traits!

ill go one step further and make you a video.

For the moderators TheBorg, gallopinghordes, seagull, JacKatMtn, nyk537. I'm curios as to how this achieved a prominent place on the website?

Honest, sincerer question being brought to the public, no reasonable answer has been given yet, free speech, much like the bbc giving nick griffin a speech

[edit on 24-10-2009 by deathpoet69]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I would not use as strong as language as op, but i feel the same, why people bring kids into this world is beyond me.

Sickening society to say the least and all these government and police officials that want to harm anyone they want.

The world is full of really awful people, and you want your own to be brought into that. No way for me.

exactly.. no to increased population

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Yah, I don't need to feel like i have to be apart of society and there fore if i don't feel like i have to, i wont abide by it.

Then why are you being a part of ATS society? Your confused obviously. You DO need to be a part of society, you show that by coming to the ATS society, you do that by working, you do that by going to the grocery store. If you do not want to be a part of society for real, you would go to the outbacks of somewhere and live all on your own with zero contact with anyone else.

That fact that you, on your own initiative, choose to come to ATS society, and asks questions, shows that some part of you feels the need to be a part of society.

I suspect you are lonely and bitter, I suspect you need professional help, I hope you go get that.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Then why are you being a part of ATS society? Your confused obviously. You DO need to be a part of society, you show that by coming to the ATS society, you do that by working, you do that by going to the grocery store. If you do not want to be a part of society for real, you would go to the outbacks of somewhere and live all on your own with zero contact with anyone else.

I have been on ats society for quite a long time, i enjoy it and i find it interesting, i like the site, the people are just a disadvantage however i think its important that everyone sees the side of all lifes.
I like to have family, i don't care about friends, i like to watch society i like to go in and out of public places, what makes you think i work? just because i am going to the grocery store dose not mean i am apart of society, i will do it for real when its time

That fact that you, on your own initiative, choose to come to ATS society, and asks questions, shows that some part of you feels the need to be a part of society.

I havent been feeling as bad as this since a few months

I suspect you are lonely and bitter, I suspect you need professional help, I hope you go get that.

Competently wrong, happily married, live in country side, in a cottage home, neighbors happy with me, happy big family around me, no one knows how i truly feel only my wife, like i said, i am conniving filled with hatred showing kindness to others in betrayal of heart, professional help has advised me it is purely anger, the purist form you can think off.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

ill go one step further and make you a video.

Honest, sincerer question being brought to the public, no reasonable answer has been given yet, free speech, much like the bbc giving nick griffin a speech

Thanks but don't bother with your video. Great, you've got an outlet. If you're honestly searching for help and answers I'll try to give you some. Obviously I'm no professional and don't know your whole experience. And so a little armchair analysis...

I am guessing you are a child.... maybe 25 or 30 years old? (If you were much older with this attitude you would have acted out in some form or other and wouldn't be around to post.) "Child" is not an insult just a description. We remain children for varied spans of time for various reasons. Men of this age though, sometimes newly married, often have a tough time giving up their own infancy and are jealous of actual infants. It annoys them seeing others get the attention they deserved and might have missed when they were truly young. Young men sometimes marry for the attention of a wife in an attempt to recover some of the attention they did not receive during their actual childhood years. Once having basked in the wife's attention they often don't want to share that attention with a child. And that scenario does get presented to them. On some occasions both partners don't want children as both are needy. This is not uncommon in a world where everyone is encouraged to have a "career". This battles against our inborn desires and nature. You were not born needing a career. You were born needing to be human and achieving your human desires does not always jive with the needs of a material world. It is a balancing act to be sure. The wife typically succumbs to parental instincts first.

Stable minded young women want children. Sometimes they marry needy young men to experience just that initially. Mothering that is. Consider that not so many decades ago people were parents in their early teens. (It continues that way in many parts of the world.) That is neither right nor wrong but it is "natural" in that our bodies are capable of doing this. And so a young wife might have been experiencing parental instincts for over a decade. Often a pet becomes a couples' "first child". A surrogate while the man is growing secure in his manhood. Does that ring a bell with you? A dog or cat that is treated like a child in your marriage? "Little Mittens is our baby." Eventually the wife wants an actual child and a partner on board with being a true partner not just an overgrown child.

Hopefully that young man continues to grow and comes to realize that true satisfaction in life comes from not pleasing the self but pleasing others. He might never have experienced this growing up. (I'm just guessing at your situation. Ignore all this if I'm off base.) Do you work at pleasing your wife? Making her life better and pleasant? If you do, that's a good and normal thing. Know this, parents do live vicariously through their children. It is the purist form of extending our youth throughout our lives. You might not have been shown that in your own childhood but that's the way it should have been. Your parents should have loved their own youth so much that they provided you with a similar pleasant experience. I'm not talking material provisions, that's just a small part of the picture. You have "things" don't you? Material things don't make up for what you've missed do they?

In short, stay away from grumpy old men! Or should I say grumpy old children? Restart your life from here and now. Only you can do that for yourself. If you've got support from a wife and family that's a plus. This is very possible and not uncommon, people with bad childhood experiences go on to make themselves wonderful lives. They're all around us, most with happy children of their own.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First off I am 32 and hope to stay a child for a lot longer lol, being grown up when I have to can be boring.

I do agree though that parents are afforded more by society than single or childless people.

I am a parent and I love it you will be surprised how much fun you can have with them, when babies smile at you its not tainted by lie's or there own beliefs when your 3 year old tells you she loves you its not to get anything its unconditional.

Hopefull one day you can experience the good side of kids but if you choose not to have kids it is your own choice and as long as you are happy whats to say being a parent is any better.

Some laws like the dog on a lease just make sense to protect others so I was surprised you used that as an analogue.

I would say as a parent I don't think anyone should like my kids all I ask is that they give the same level of respect and attention you would expect from another person.

One of my biggest held beliefs is that you should treat people the way you expect to get treated.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

i liked how the parents are reacting because that's what i want because i can show the world what the parents are like today and they DON'T deserve children,

So, today's parents don't deserve to have children because they're sticking up for children? Do you not think that previous generations of parents would've done the same thing?

good people of this world who havent or don't have children should have children

Who defines good? What makes the people that don't have kids any better than those that do? Wouldn't them having kids though, by your seeming though process, make these good people bad people since they have kids?

however for some reason, we are not given children

I'm sure many people could explain to these people how to have children.

because you as parents are suffering and so you should be because your all selfish and bitter.

How are parents selfish and bitter? As I said last night, parenting is a selfless act. I am overjoyed when ever I think of my little boy; I am far from bitter.

One last question, obviously, your English is okay, so what was with show in your posts from last night?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

One thing, i have noticed on ATS or anywere else is the concern of children and women more than men, not that i have a problem weather men get more of a levarage than the two subjects, i don't however i also don't see why those who disllike or feel physically disgusted by children should not be allowed to have their opinion and why they should be forced to be bothered about other peoples children?

I wundt hurt a child, but i don't like been near one, hearing one, seeing one or even interacting with a child, i feel physical sick been near one and i get shivers, if a question was to be given if i saw child been abused, or drowning would i save it? yes i would.

However what i am trying to say is, everyone goes on about how the poor children will be hurt, some people just don't like children and they may not like your's, they may even not be your friend just because you have a child.

I personally don't like parents i find them selfish and bitter, and as for single mothers, i believe they are worse than men able to cope with children .if they don't have a man around, the same dose not apply to majority of single men, however this debate is about your child, about children around the world, why should childless couples or individuals care about your child and take responsibility to make sure your child is not hurt, that's not other parents or childless adults responsibility that your's.

I personally wont be told i should not do something that could be a danger to a child such as a dog of a leash who may not be a danger or anything else, just for political correctness, so tell me, and give me a valid strong reason why childless adults or other parents should care about the welfare of your child?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by deathpoet69]

Not sure about children eating dogs but its true that the modern days "stress less" childrens rearing creates a lot of problems for the teachers, police and all people around.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I take exception to that. I think I have done my best to understand your point and try to offer a point of connection for you to consider a different view and possibly more consistent actions on your part. What you are seeing is accurate and I do not have a problem with your observations. I only have a problem with someone who is able to see the sick and does nothing to heal the sickness.

Just as when ignorant and angry posts were thrown at you instead of compassion or understanding. Then, likewise, you responded in anger and ignorance. Reading back this thread really exemplifies our times.

It is rare for one to be a good judge in perseverance.
Please try.

[edit on 10/24/2009 by Dasher]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its the mark of a high and civilized society, were everyone takes care of everyone. No one is left behind. A person on the street can act as a father figure just like your biological father!

Until we realize this we are still living like animals.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Well... while I would disagree with some lines like "kids dying in the street" etc, etc

If this is the case, (and I do agree many parents suck) shouldn't you make it your place to step up and do a better a job and set the example...

Forget my commentaries, For sake of reason i'll believe your thread is well meaning and a result of terrible things you have seen.

If that's the case my thinking isn't far from yours, but I take it entirely in a 360 degree place in life, consider it almost a duty that I do a better job than those people, make the effort because if I do not and other people who are good and have better do not then in essence I am throwing it all away, quitting, giving up, letting the inmates run the institution so to speak.

I have kids in part and will have more because others fail at the job or have given up entirely. I like kids and am nice to them because I Know some of what your saying is true they don't have parents they can look to.

Isn't the answer to raise kids, to help them to be there as an example not to down them and hate them and be negative about the whole thing?

My anger in some posts...

It's the quitting on humanity man, especially kids, everyone is just quitting one Screwed up generation of parents in a Nation or culture and 2/3rds of us have abandoned ship in guilt rage and anger

I'm not jumping ship, particularly not on children that's all.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So then deathpoet, with understanding that there are critical thinkers here that can be as angered by Chaos and Pride as you are, but who advocate rising above it with the purpose of bringing more Light into this world, I can only say that you should heed these advisories.

If you do not, you are also part of the problem, even if not to the level of corruption of the ones who are directly responsible.

You see well. Bring life to where you see it is needed instead of letting the sickness become so much a part of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join