It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You tell me why unchild humans, should care about your children?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The only reason we are on this planet like almost all other lifeforms is to produce offspring, so deal with it. Not wanting to sound too sentimental but even animals show feeling towards other animals young. I remember a few years ago when the young child fell into the gorillas enclosure and the gorilla stroked the child like it was it's own.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I will always make sure to keep children safe, I certainly don't like infants though, but nobody does until they have their own.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

A Death Poem for DeathPoet69 from Denver

IMMORTAL VERSE by Larry Denver Church "I love my family." "A Loss Of Love A Loss Of Life This Is His Emptiness This Is His Strife To Search Within Find Love Again Is This Them!"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terranis
The only reason we are on this planet like almost all other lifeforms is to produce offspring, so deal with it. Not wanting to sound too sentimental but even animals show feeling towards other animals young. I remember a few years ago when the young child fell into the gorillas enclosure and the gorilla stroked the child like it was it's own.

I don't have a problem with that, i see animals more accepting and loving than human beings, they don't need anything material, humans do.
Just to clear up to everyone, what this thread means...

WHY should UNCHILD humans care or be concerned about your child?

it means this:
If you are irresponsible as a parent by reacting in a voilent behaviour, or you are drinking acholcal in front of them, or drugs, or even smacking or shouting at the child, WHY should I.... care about the childs feelings about you keeping that child? as in, why should i care about me reporting YOU about how you mistreat your child and evenutally to have them taken away from you if i know they could be taken to a better home?

I care about children, of course i do, I was an abused child myself and i am very very bitter towards ALOT of parents who, may in fact not of been through what some other parents are going through, if however, the child has ADHD or autism and i feel the parent is not been understanding or responisble i would report parents and i wundt think twice about how the child felt because i know how it feels to be taken away fromyour parents.

This is why, young gangs who are the same age as your child will not think twice about killing your child OR you, so why should they care when they have been abused and hurt why should you or anyone have a good standard of lifestyle? you don't

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think I see the point of view. I care for my own as most everybody else does, offering protection, etc to my own family. BUT, I don't give a rat's behind about your responsibility to your own family, or your feeling of responsibility to them. I don't need it. I won't be aggressive about others ( I really want to get along with others ), but to each his own, and to each his own problems or responsibilities... If you can't raise or teach your children properly, I will only take responsibility to try to not let it influence or harm mine.

If I shoot guns, its my business. If you think its a terrible thing to do and doesn't give a good lesson to your children or children in general, then you teach them / tell them what you think, and it IS an opinion BTW. It seems to generate, many times, into 'the government should stop this behavior', and so the care you need to show your own kids is given over to a 'law' that favors some, and oppresses others.

So, should I care about your kids? Nope. That's your job. I'll do my part by doing what I do with whatever care I need to take to get along, but I won't stop doing what I do...

Does that at least cover some of it?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzerz
I think I see the point of view. I care for my own as most everybody else does, offering protection, etc to my own family. BUT, I don't give a rat's behind about your responsibility to your own family, or your feeling of responsibility to them. I don't need it. I won't be aggressive about others ( I really want to get along with others ), but to each his own, and to each his own problems or responsibilities... If you can't raise or teach your children properly, I will only take responsibility to try to not let it influence or harm mine.

If I shoot guns, its my business. If you think its a terrible thing to do and doesn't give a good lesson to your children or children in general, then you teach them / tell them what you think, and it IS an opinion BTW. It seems to generate, many times, into 'the government should stop this behavior', and so the care you need to show your own kids is given over to a 'law' that favors some, and oppresses others.

So, should I care about your kids? Nope. That's your job. I'll do my part by doing what I do with whatever care I need to take to get along, but I won't stop doing what I do...

Does that at least cover some of it?

well done, thats right.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69
reply to post by Aeons

, i don't think we should care about the future of man kind, it will not change

ok, then dont. but if you keep this argument up, you will only solidify the "never changing" nature of the world.

I know thats wrong. things CONSTANTLY change, weither you wish to acknowledge it or not.

Yes, there are some JERKS out there, who nurture their kids into being even bigger jerks, but if all you ever see are the jerks then you are missing over 95% of what life is all about, and you yourself are the one who is truely lost.

If you cant see the innocence of kids at a playground then you have no business being near one.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join