It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in China TV News 2009!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don't speak Chinese, can someone translate? Funny how they post it on front page of their newspaper/TV and US denies their existence completely! Different cultures see these UFO very differently from one another!

Can someone find a video of the UFO or better image?

NOTE: before saying it's a "bird" ... I think the "bird" has NOTHING to do with the UFO. Notice how the image in the background of the UFO (mountains, buildings, different color of clouds) does NOT at all look like the shot form the bird.

We need someone to "translate" what they're saying otherwise it's just a "speculation".

[edit on 23-10-2009 by freighttrain]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

The actual moving video of it really looked like a bird in flight, and leads me to see a bird in flight in the still shot as well.

Was just my first impression.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
First, there's already at least one thread on this somewhere on ATS, it's been there for months, so this is a duplicate thread.

Second, look at the video of the object. Anyone who can't tell that the object is a bird suffers from a perception disorder. You can even see it flapping its wings if you look closely.

So you take a still frame from that video and you can get all kinds of shapes. They found one that looks a little odd but as we know from rod images, what the video camera captures is not always what the object looks like in real life. You need a high speed camera to get realistic frames of moving objects on video. And since almost nobody uses a high speed camera we can get strange looking frame captures like this one.

This is a [HOAX] as it's clearly a bird.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yep its a bird alrite, flapping around like that kinda gives it away!

second line

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Could be China doing their own bit of disclosure..? I just assume they have tighter controls over the media than out own MSM. But then again maybe not. First thing I thought of was a bird.

As you mentioned, some translation would help, where, date etc. I'm sure others on ATS will have seen this if it is old.

Good find.. it was new to me

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I don't think the "bird" is suppose to be the UFO.... can someone "translate" this before speculating what it is!

The bird footage maybe was where they filmed the UFO? Personally I don't think the "bird" has anything to do with the UFO! We need to translate what they're saying.

The UFO is just a sill photo NOT a video, so it can NOT be the bird!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

I don't think the "bird" is suppose to be the UFO.... can someone "translate" this before speculating what it is!

The bird footage maybe was where they filmed the UFO? Personally I don't think the "bird" has anything to do with the UFO! We need to translate what they're saying.

OK you agree that thing that's flapping its wings looks like a bird, is a bird then? Yes I'm afraid that's the UFO.

Now to debunk your second argument, that it's a photo. It's NOT a still photo my friend, it's a frame capture from a video, you can see the video artifacts in the image.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by freighttrain

OK you agree that thing that's flapping its wings looks like a bird, is a bird then? Yes I'm afraid that's the UFO.

Now to debunk your second argument, that it's a photo. It's NOT a still photo my friend, it's a frame capture from a video, you can see the video artifacts in the image.

I do agree with you that there is a "shot" of the bird flapping it's wings, however I do NOT think ti's the same image of the UFO (being a still photo or from a video). The reason I'm saying this is because the background of the "Bird" and the "UFO" are NOT the same !

new topics

top topics

join