It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Should We Be Very, Very Afraid!!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

So then, what your saying is, your an expert on the Mayan people/culture? You know for a fact that they have no elders? Beings you feel so certain about this, what do you offer that backs your claim up?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Interesting and a good read.

I, however feel that this 2012 Doomsday scenario distracts us by making us look at the heavens instead of what is happening right here and now with this impending NWO scenario already gaining some serious momentum.

i agree, what a convienient scare tactic capable of filling our brains while they take away more freedoms.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Interesting and a good read.

I, however feel that this 2012 Doomsday scenario distracts us by making us look at the heavens instead of what is happening right here and now with this impending NWO scenario already gaining some serious momentum.

i agree, what a convienient scare tactic capable of filling our brains while they take away more freedoms.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
[edit on 10-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Because of the dark rift, thats the plane of high density gravity that is emitted if the center of the galaxy is, as theoretically supposed, a giant massive super flat black hole, spinning at maximum capacity. This field would be extended beyond the galaxy. The mayan calendar depicts the time lapse between bobbing up and down to the period of contact with this plane. There are core ice samples from the poles that show regular cosmic dust and frozen magma layers that suggest pole reversals, the trouble is they seem coincide with crustal stuff too. There are many cities being found beneath the waters, one a year now according to the Horizon Project, where the city is mainly undisturbed, so as to suggest the whole land mass sunk 2000 feet beneath the surface. There are petrified forests in antartica that have broad tropical leaves.

The horizon project

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
SnF for you great thread indeed
I don't know what it is, all the possibilities floating around in
my head. I feel that I should be afraid. With Swine 11 on top of everything you cover here.Guess I'm just not there yet. Prolly in denial

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hey Yall, forget the rumors, I think ONE fact is the SUN will be at the CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY GALAXY....But what worries me is a black hole is supposed to be at the center of the galaxy. Do you think this will have some type of catastrophe for earth? Or is it just another insignificant event?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I think we can look at other galaxies to learn about our own. Do we see this happening to other galaxies? For galaxies that have planets that are at the same distance from the sun like our planet, do we see the planet going closer to the sun? I think these are important questions to ask. I am a strong believe in a higher creator...I don't believe our galaxy is just a mess on a crash course. I think things are pretty organized. Have we ever had problems with Solar Flares from the sun in the past? Many times we can look to the past to answer questions about the present & the future. One question I think we really need to ask is what happens when the sun positions itself at the center of the milky way in 2012?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
You have put alot of thought into this - S & F !

I fail to see any TRUE scientific data to support the claims of the sun shrinking, other planets becoming warmer, brighter, etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like this would be BIG news....too big to hide. Sure, changes could adversly affect our solar system.....but why does it have to be 2012?

You're right, this should be BIG news. The problem is most people are more interested in tits and company bonuses. I know, I work with them!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Over the last 5 days I have learned more about these pyramids and the lore that surrounds them than ever. What a fantastic mystery those pyramids are. However, in my search I have also found more information out about our solar system and what is happening within it. If you believe in ancient prophecies, if you believe in Edgar Casey, if you believe in Planet X, you should be very very afraid!

Now you notice in that list I put Planet X… As of two days ago I thought everyone who even mentioned Planet X was a crazyass nut job… period! Well I just found out they aren’t… Not only are they not nut jobs …well some of them aren’t… Planet X actually came into our Solar System and left back in 2003.

If you believe in ancient prophecy, one of two things are going to happen when it comes back… That’s right… it might come back… or if you read this little ol’ prophecy, Mother Shipton you will know that bad things will start in either 2010 and or continue in 2011... or if you believe in the Bible 2009/2010 will be the year of disease and war, 2011 will be the year of the comets tail… and then it will happen again in 2012 and then this just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse… 2012 will also be the year of massive death before the birth.

Personally I find all that nonsense!!! But this is where my studies are leading, not to mention its fun to write… Even though I don’t believe this will be true… I am working on a story right now putting all the pieces together... And you will be very afraid... because I aint gonna use one piece of science fiction… I plan on making it a mixture of old prophesies, stories taken right out of the headlines, and then… bring in more prophetic twists, as I mix it all together… and yeah baby yeah… I just have to figure out how to keep it short, because you people here are ATS have the attention span of a neophyte, and the motivation of a corpse. So as I struggle to figure that out, how to keep it two pages or less, so as to keep you lazy people happy… only then will I begin to work on it.
The good news with each new page of information I turn our possible future keeps getting darker and darker… muuhahahaha!

on a serious note:
For those of you who have the time and you really wanna learn something cool… watch all 45 of these videos… Nassim Haramein

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 17-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And even new twists and turns to the 2012 phenomenon are arising daily, giving more credibility to the doomsday scenario. I found this clip that adds a new twist to things. I found it very interesting and different, yet relating to the Mayans prophecy.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tfly346

I tried your link, its not working... can you provide another...
2nd line

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

the energy is coming from Alcyone, the central sun of our galaxy. When the 7 planets will align around dec 21 2012 or exactly on that date, then the 7 gateways will be opened,a wormhole will be created and Alcyones energy will reach earth directly. That is the point of harvest that has been talked about by many competent sources,including ofcourse cosmic awareness,the Ra Material etc.

Those not ready,who have not worked on their spiritual side, will die instantenously probably,by the energy.this energy will be surfed by thsoe ready,moving into a higher vibration,because that is the vibration that is brought forward from Alcyone. those who have ignorantly refused to work on themselves,will be destroyed by the energy fast. But no worries,all that will be destroyed is the sack of meat you are using as your vessel and spirit transmittor. After your body is destroyed you will have many chosies where to move on in your everlasting evolutionary process.

my personal destinatino will be the 4th dimension as it is planned with this upcoming harvest.All the things you mentioned have been spoken of by Ra, cosmic awareness, hidden hand, calleman, and many more.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i seen a thing on discovery a few years back about 2012. apparently the myans predicted that the world will end then due to some solar storm. also at the same time the chinese iching predicted 2012 doomsday also. yet these two civilizations are on opposite sides of the world..........

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
i seen a thing on discovery a few years back about 2012. apparently the myans predicted that the world will end then due to some solar storm. also at the same time the chinese iching predicted 2012 doomsday also. yet these two civilizations are on opposite sides of the world..........
not the end of the world, but the "end of the world AS WE KNOW IT"
big difference, no doomsday,no armageddon

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Hey Valeri,

That is an interesting post you made, can you post a link so I can read more about that entity and that culture? Thanks

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fallenearth

yes, our star is very constant. For now. What if the ancients knew about another cycle we are not aware of? It makes me think, Homo Sapiens were as smart as us even 50 000 years ago, yet everything seem to emerge only after the Ice Age. What triggers the Ice Ages anyway , are we sure we can explain that ? On the other hand I am sure 2012 will come and go without the doomsday, yet we need to understand our Sun before it could be too late.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I must confess - I merely skimmed your post. It's the title that I feel I must respond to.

No, we should not be very, very afraid.

I am finding myself frustrated; particularly with doomsday conspiracies. People have been prophesying the end of the world since the beginning of the world, so...why do we continue? It seems so futile.

Maybe I'm taking the fun out of it, I don't know...but can't we just enjoy life while we still have it, rather than anticipating the end of it? If you spend your time left in this existence afraid and paranoid, I think you will find yourself disappointed if you have any time to reflect on the life that you did lead.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Do any of you ever consider the 2012 placebo effect? You talk and act like that you have a "guarantee" that you will get to see 12-21-2012. Even christianity warns of the messiah coming "like a thief in the night" or at an unexpected time. No matter what happens, there is a good possibility that every watch and clock will become obsolete.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It's not any one entities or cultures words though.This has been spoken by numerous sources and cultures. I'm nto syaing this is some almighty entities words.

www.transactual.com... - information about Alcyone will be found somewhere on the first 5 pages,I recommend reading all of this material ofcourse,but msot never do becasuse they don't realyl care enough to research and read.

www.illuminati-news.com... - lots of information here as well. This source actually posted on ATS a year ago.

www.lawofone.info... - The Ra Material aka Law of One

Also..
video.google.com...# -(I highly recommend this 3hour video of Ian Lungold,I find it very informative and competent)

www.youtube.com... - timewave zero,fascinating,a source of it's own, thoguh does come fro mthe King Wen Sequence of the I-Ching (3 parts,25 min)

www.youtube.com... - Drunval oMelchizedek and the Maya's and Hopi indian's own take on the 2011-2013 period

www.shiftoftheages.com... - A documentary about and from the Maya themselves, and it should be pointed out that when these trailers were filmed in dec 06, then comet Holmes did not yet come along and that changed everything. To understand,please watch the Melchizedek videos )

I would suggest starting from timewave zero, since it is the shortest, but very packed with info, 25 minutes.
It is also unrelated to the mayan calendar, which is interesting, because it also ends on dec 21. 2012.
Then I suggest watching either Melchizedek or Ian Lungold's 3-hour video.
And suggest watching the shiftoftheages trailers after the melchizedek videos.

And the reading material is quite extensive too, If I may suggest,then read the 2012 one first.

take care

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join