It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Should We Be Very, Very Afraid!!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It should go as no surprise to anyone that science says the Earth is experience climate change… however it might be surprising to some that all the planets in our solar system are experiencing climate change. That’s right, every planet in our solar system are and have been continuously warming since the early 1990‘s.

It should go as no surprise to anyone that science says and visual observation confirms the planets in our Solar System reflect light from our Sun and that is why planets “appear” as stars in the night sky. However, it might be surprising to some that all the planets in our solar system are in fact becoming brighter.

It may come as a surprise to some that the sun appears to be shrinking, and its magnetic output is decreasing and no one knows why.

It may come as a surprise as all of that is going on… Neptune and Uranus may of had recent pole shifts, and that large amounts of cosmic energy is entering our solar system.

I could post countless links or point you to countless posts here on ATS about these very interesting phenomenon’s. The above statement and links are there to give you something to start your own research with. What I’m about to post next is a hypothesis I have created with simple concepts, while studying what Ancient Cultures have warned mankind about… while using the above information to make it all REAL!

Let’s begin…

If there is energy coming into our solar system and if that energy is making our planets brighter, and if that extra energy is forcing all the planets in our solar system to become warmer… and if that extra energy is forcing our sun to become smaller and weakening its magnetic field, what happens when that balance changes? What do I mean by that… Well if this energy is entering our solar system and this cosmic energy is affecting our sun, then that could explain its recent behavior. As with anything, as you slowly increase pressure on, or in this case as the sun attracts in “extra energy”, there must come a time of cataclysmic adjusting. Like a pressure cooker, eventually there will be a release. The question becomes what kind. Well, if what ancient cultures suggests is in fact our future then I only see two options and it would appear so did our ancestors.

The first option… If the Sun is digesting cosmic energy then there must be a release. The kind of release I am referring to is what you can witness in the movie Knowing starring Nicolas Cage. What I mean is this… Sooner or later all the excessive energy has got to go somewhere. As we know the Sun kicks out plasma discharges all the time, even though NASA has stated the Sun has had a few years of relative calm. NASA also says that 2011 solar flares could be intense. While the book The Mayan Prophecies - Unlocking The Secrets Of A Lost Civilization, written in 1996 warned that is exactly what will happen in 2011/2012. Now obviously if a massive Solar Flare is release in the direction of the Earth we are all DEAD! There aint nowhere to hide, except, maybe… if you are at least 100 miles below the Earth’s surface. If that solar flare misses the Earth but is in our general direction, the ice on the Poles will melt instantly and billions of people will die in one massive influx of water… global warming scary tactics anyone… Not to mention what it will do to every electrical device on the planet.

Or there is this possibility…

As the Sun continues to digest excessive amounts of cosmic energy, the gravitational forces of the Sun could increase without warning. And depending on where the moon is in relationship to Earth and the Sun… that will determine the type of destruction this planet will suffer. If the Moon is in front of the Earth in our relationship to the Sun, the Moon should instantly pull away from the Earth for just a split second. That force could cause an instant pole shift, and if that wasn’t bad enough, when those stronger gravitational forces hit the Earth, the Earth will then suck the Moon right back towards us. Which will then cause the Earth to do a huge wibble-wobble for several days or perhaps even weeks. Can anyone say 40 days and 40 nights? Outside of a massive solar flare… This scenario would be the most destructive, because not only would the entire world have to deal with the oceans of the world changing their locations instantly and continuously until gravity comes back down to normal… the world will also face just about every volcano going off instantly as well. And then just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse, there would be world wide earthquakes.
Now I know there are those who will foo-foo this completely out of hand, however I would ask them to calculate, if the Moon affects our tides and our axial rotation and that is caused by a delicate balance between Earth the Sun and the Moon…. What would happen if the Sun’s gravitational forces instantly increased and the Moon was closer to the Sun then the Earth?

(continue next post)

[edit on 22-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

However if the Moon was further away from the Sun in relationship to our Planet, then the Earth could move just a little closer to the Sun, or perhaps move us just a little further away, I believe it would depend on what type of force, whether more positive or more negative, gravitational forces hit the Earth. However that too would be just the beginning. If we move closer, obviously the Earth would become a lot warmer. Perhaps the same temperature the dinosaurs enjoyed? Or if we moved a little further away our entire planet would be thrust instantly into an ice age. However as that gravitational wave hit’s the moon, and our interactive dance increased, I believe it would force the moon to move closer to our planet, causing just about every volcano to erupt and world wide massive earthquakes. However of the two, this one would allow for mankind a better chance of survival.

Now if the moon is off to either side of the Earth that may just allow for a pole shift without all the world wide earthquakes. Obviously that would still suck for life as we know it, however life would continue on. Plus this scenario allows for a greater possibility of people surviving… if… if people are parked inside of those deep underground bases that have been built all over the world.

Each of these scenarios have been talked about by ancient cultures as actually happening in the past, well all except the massive solar flare. You should find that interesting… The question I am sure some of you are asking is if I believe… The quick answer from me is no I don’t… However I do give it a 30% possibility. Two years ago when I first started thinking about this I gave it a 10% possibility, but recent statements from NASA and all the information coming out regarding D.U.M.B.s has raised that possibility by 200% in my book. And I could’ve easily wrote a twenty page report on what is happening and what ancient cultures have said… So even though I doubt the world is going to end, I must admit perhaps I’m holding onto that belief for selfish reasons… Yet I should stress… if our solar system continues changing that percentage could increase drastically.

There is countless information on the Internet for each of you to read regarding what ancient cultures stress is our future. Not to mention there is some interesting statements coming out of NASA and other space agencies around the world, let alone the information coming out of Russia.

Now I didn’t write this to scare anyone… well okay maybe a little… However I actually wrote this so anyone can easily explain this 2012 hype to their family and friends in simple language regarding what some cultures and what some scientist from around the world are suggesting is or could possibly be our future.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You have put alot of thought into this - S & F !

I fail to see any TRUE scientific data to support the claims of the sun shrinking, other planets becoming warmer, brighter, etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like this would be BIG news....too big to hide. Sure, changes could adversly affect our solar system.....but why does it have to be 2012?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sigh i must be the voice of reason.

Whilst a solar flare from our Sun, aimed directly at us, could cause secondary problems such as satellite damage and injury to unprotected astronauts and blackouts, the flare itself is not powerful enough to destroy Earth.

Our Sun is a very stable star. It does not have a binary partner (like II Pegasi), it has a predictable cycle (of approximately 11 years) and there is no evidence that our Sun contributed to any mass extinction event in the past via a huge Earth-directed flare. Very large solar flares have been observed (such as the 1859 Carrington white light flare)… but we are still here.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
You have put alot of thought into this - S & F !

I fail to see any TRUE scientific data to support the claims of the sun shrinking, other planets becoming warmer, brighter, etc. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like this would be BIG news....too big to hide. Sure, changes could adversly affect our solar system.....but why does it have to be 2012?

I don't know why it has to be 2012 either... However as I stated towards the end of my post, I wrote this so people could explain the 2012 hype in simple language... In truth it could happen at anytime, some believe the Mayan calendar comes to an end AFTER the change... So that could mean it could happen very soon.

The best why to hide anything is in plain site or plain sight... The best way to handle the truth is to tell lies mixed with truth... We know those two statements are absolute facts when it comes to government... Now does that mean the government knows we are all going to die? I do not believe that at all... Do I believe there might be extremely powerful people who know something is about to happen that will in fact change the world, perhaps a change as powerful as what the Mayan's, Egyptians, Hopi, Edgar Casey and other cultures from around the world claim is coming and coming soon? Mmmmaybe!

This thread is not here to give definite answers, this thread is simply to explain what some claim will or could happen in the near future. We must continue to search for truth no matter where that truth leads, whether that truth proves 2012 is one big ugly hoax... or if that truth proves 2012 is real... Either way the more we look for and find truth the faster we will all know whether our future is bright or if extremely dark days lay ahead.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 22-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Interesting and a good read.

I, however feel that this 2012 Doomsday scenario distracts us by making us look at the heavens instead of what is happening right here and now with this impending NWO scenario already gaining some serious momentum.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
2012: Should We Be Very, Very Afraid!!? No.

We should NOT blindly follow any propaganda. Let those who deceive (the rest of us who try to live normal lives) fix their own problems.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

"It may come as a surprise to some that the sun appears to be shrinking, and its magnetic output is decreasing and no one knows why."

Yes, and it`s right on time doing what it is suppose to do. As for it`s magnetic output decreasing, it has to, so that it will allow that "cosmic energy" to hit not only itself, but all the planets within this system. All the planets magnetic output have dropped, and while this is in effect(allowing for the "cosmic energy" to influence them)(like reprogramming a computer), the suns output has dropped as to not harm the planets by heavy solar flares.

"The first option… If the Sun is digesting cosmic energy then there must be a release. The kind of release I am referring to is what you can witness in the movie Knowing starring Nicolas Cage. What I mean is this… Sooner or later all the excessive energy has got to go somewhere. As we know the Sun kicks out plasma discharges all the time, even though NASA has stated the Sun has had a few years of relative calm. NASA also says that 2011 solar flares could be intense'

Just because there is "cosmic energy" hitting the sun, does not mean it is lethal in nature and it would cause the sun to destroy us. As for what NASA says about 2011, going by their track record, I wouldn`t believe it.

"While the book The Mayan Prophecies - Unlocking The Secrets Of A Lost Civilization, written in 1996 warned that is exactly what will happen in 2011/2012. Now obviously if a massive Solar Flare is release in the direction of the Earth we are all DEAD!"

Uh huh, yea. Funny, even the Mayan elders today say that this is crap, and nothing but fear mongering on our part. Read what I stated above about the solar flares.

"As the Sun continues to digest excessive amounts of cosmic energy, the gravitational forces of the Sun could increase without warning"

You may want to share with us where you got this information, because it`s hard to buy.

"And depending on where the moon is in relationship to Earth and the Sun… that will determine the type of destruction this planet will suffer'

Who says we will be destroyed?

"If the Moon is in front of the Earth in our relationship to the Sun, the Moon should instantly pull away from the Earth for just a split second. That force could cause an instant pole shift, and if that wasn’t bad enough, when those stronger gravitational forces hit the Earth, the Earth will then suck the Moon right back towards us"

Again. where do you come up with these things? You must share them with us. It`s like something from a sifi movie, you know, like the movie "Knowing". Because you may have seen it in a movie, doesn`t mean it`s all true.

"Now I know there are those who will foo-foo this completely out of hand, however I would ask them to calculate, if the Moon affects our tides and our axial rotation and that is caused by a delicate balance between Earth the Sun and the Moon…. What would happen if the Sun’s gravitational forces instantly increased and the Moon was closer to the Sun then the Earth?"

And just like the amount of time it took the sun to drop it`s output, it will take the same time to increase it.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Yes, and it`s right on time doing what it is suppose to do. As for it`s magnetic output decreasing, it has to, so that it will allow that "cosmic energy" to hit not only itself, but all the planets within this system. All the planets magnetic output have dropped, and while this is in effect(allowing for the "cosmic energy" to influence them)(like reprogramming a computer), the suns output has dropped as to not harm the planets by heavy solar flares.

Right on time? Doing what's its supposed to do??? Really! I would really love to read what science talks about this cosmic energy being right on time. BTW the sun output dropping so not to harm the planets made me laugh for a good five minutes... hell I'm still laughing right now. That was awesome... I mean it’s a damn Good thing our ancient god still cares about us even though no one believes in him anymore... just sayin!

Just because there is "cosmic energy" hitting the sun, does not mean it is lethal in nature and it would cause the sun to destroy us. As for what NASA says about 2011, going by their track record, I wouldn`t believe it.

Oh really, then who prey tell is telling us that cosmic energy is right on time? Project Camelot? If not them then who???

Uh huh, yea. Funny, even the Mayan elders today say that this is crap, and nothing but fear mongering on our part. Read what I stated above about the solar flares.

Did you even read that news article? Because I did... That so called Mayan elder, (singular), did not say it was crap, he said all the hype was crap and he is tired of people asking if the world was gonna end. Notice he forgot to mention those who have asked if the world is going to end as we know it.... Plus that article went on to discuss that yes Mayan prophecy does talk about negative things to come but people are ignoring the good that is supposed to come afterwards... Just sayin!

You may want to share with us where you got this information, because it`s hard to buy.

Sun creates all local gravitational forces in our solar system and just a little beyond, yet the sun absorbing outside energy and somehow that extra energy over time causing the Sun to produce excessive energy is hard to buy... Really… so what exactly is the Sun supposed to do with that extra outside energy, turn it into sunflowers? I would really like to know what you think our Sun will do with that extra energy, send those of us who are ready into a fourth or fifth dimension? I have read countless theories about what 2012 will bring, but I would really love to read what you think will happen to that “extra” energy.

Who says we will be destroyed?

Many cultures say our age will in fact be destroyed so as to usher in a new age... So when I use the word destroyed that doesn't mean the Earth, rather that means life on this planet will cease to exist in anything that it resembles now... That is... if you are willing to believe what ancient cultures have passed down.

Again. where do you come up with these things? You must share them with us. It`s like something from a sifi movie, you know, like the movie "Knowing". Because you may have seen it in a movie, doesn`t mean it`s all true.

And once again, I was just using what we know to be the factual workings of our Earth, Moon, Sun relationship and describing what could, not will but could, happen if our Sun's gravitational forces were to increase. Not to mention I used scenarios in our past that we know for a damn fact, have in fact, happened... ie Hot Earth, Frozen Earth, Pole Shifts, world wide earthquakes, and simultaneous multiple volcano eruptions have all happened in the past... My 2012 example is just another reason how those things could have happened and/or how they might happen again, ie… an example... Thanks for paying attention this time,

And just like the amount of time it took the sun to drop it`s output, it will take the same time to increase it.

There is absolutely no proof that that is true, PERIOD! However... I would really love to read where you found that information. Even though I have had fun with your response, I am extremely interested with the three things I have asked you for some information on. My search for truth continues, so anything that can help me learn is greatly appreciated.

Now, once again... I created a hypothesis and I used what we know has happened in the past, intertwined that with what is going on in our Solar System at present, and then created a scenario that fits ancient beliefs regarding what could in fact be our future. I never said what I wrote will happen, just that it could, it might be a possibility. Now I realize I wrote it so it would cause emotions, hell I even admit I most certainly did. But I did so to help people learn.... TO LEARN.... what the future may hold by hopefully starting them on their own journey… a journey I hope will help find them their own truth.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Thought your post was well put and thought provoking until your recent sarcasm and flying off the handle. your attitude doesn't back up that kind of thought process.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ekhodust
Thought your post was well put and thought provoking until your recent sarcasm and flying off the handle. your attitude doesn't back up that kind of thought process.

My attitude hasn't changed one bit, and how can I not have sarcasm with some of the responses thus far?

I could hold a solid line that the world is going to end and one of my scenario's will be our future... I don't know how many times I have to repeat this... but… I just don't believe that... or if I allow myself... I give this 2012 Dooms day thingy low odds, somewhere around 30%! But I do allow that number to grow larger or, depending on new information, I will even allow for it to reach ZERO.

And finally... I don't allow things to go unchallenged when I deem those statements made deserve a response, whether that response is serious or full of sarcasm depends on the person I am responding too... just like your post! Now you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine. However to say my sarcasm somehow takes away from my opening post, to me... is just silly in the extreme.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hmm, great post, S&f for effort.

Anyway, I, personally, wouldn't get to worried about it, most of the 2012 stuff is based on Myth, with no true scientific evidence to support it.

Although I can't be 100% sure, but, I'll put my money on it being hype, and nothing else.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
NO, we should NOT be afraid...who's to say that the Mayan Calendar ends on 2012...who's to say that Modern Man has interpreted the Calendar wrong....scientists don't....

Modern People's don't know the real meaning of the Mayan language except the Modern Mayans

2012 is the return of the Feathered Serpent

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goradd
NO, we should NOT be afraid...who's to say that the Mayan Calendar ends on 2012...who's to say that Modern Man has interpreted the Calendar wrong....scientists don't....

Well there are tools we can use that will help us figure out what equals what, take this convertor for starters, there are others. That converter will help calculate any other "ancient" calendar and allow us to know where we are in our time, in relation to those other calendars. So to say we don't know for sure, may not be entirely accurate.

Also, there are prophecies we can use from the Mayan's/Aztecs to determine a timeline as well. When Cortez "the white god" appeared, it just so happened to have happened on the same date that the Aztecs prophesized/believed it would... So that too is another time stamp marker.

Modern People's don't know the real meaning of the Mayan language except the Modern Mayans

2012 is the return of the Feathered Serpent

I hate to point this out, but Mayan's haven't existed for almost a thousand years, some say... So it would appear those who claim to be ‘Mayan anything’ only know what they are learning from relearning the language and by studying what archeologist say they have found, deciphered, or uncovered. I happen to learn towards that is true, however, I allow for the possibility no matter how slight, that Mayan's hid in the jungle for almost a thousand years, never converted to another belief system or style of government and they have only just now... in recent history... acknowledged their presence among modern man.

And that Feathered Serpent could mean all kinds of things... From what that link suggests to all the other information you can read by doing a simple internet search. How does that disprove all the other stories coming out of Mayan/Hopi/Egyptian/Sumerian/plus several other ancient cultures that point to our time as the last days? Let alone all the prophecies that go back over 4,000 years all the way to present day seers, each talking about our time as the ending of one world and the starting of another?

You don’t have to be afraid if you don’t want to be… I know I’m not… But ignorant… well… perhaps bliss is better!

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 23-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
double post... please delete mods

[edit on 23-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Did you even read that news article? Because I did... That so called Mayan elder, (singular), did not say it was crap, he said all the hype was crap and he is tired of people asking if the world was gonna end. Notice he forgot to mention those who have asked if the world is going to end as we know it.... Plus that article went on to discuss that yes Mayan prophecy does talk about negative things to come but people are ignoring the good that is supposed to come afterwards... Just sayin!

Everyone knows when humans talk about the world ending they are, well 99% of them are referring to the human race ending. The Mayan elder surely took it as meaning that.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by fallenearth]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What about the whole, 2012 conscience awakeing. . and the you know, NWO mind control. . .is it all one big "secret" about what we are "lucky" enough to experiance?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Richard Hoagland and David Wilcock co authored a paper together on the topic of planetary climate change.

Interplanetary "Day After Tomorrow"

The entire solar system - not just our one small planet -- is currently undergoing profound, never-before-seen physical changes. This paper will address and scientifically document a wide variety of significant examples, drawing from a host of published mainstream sources.

We will also outline a new scientific model that, for the first time, coherently explains these simultaneous interplanetary changes via a fundamental “new Physics” - a Physics that predicts “even greater anomalies to come”…

P.S.

I personally do not believe that we have anything to be afraid of during 2012, and that it will be a positive spiritual event.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Why is everyone so excited to be afraid? Do not be afraid silly sheepies

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i agree with the to who came befor me and the two that came after I. . .IandI is You and Me together we will fufill the . . . . .lol you kno. . ."it's not just a movie" like we have been told our whole lives. .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join