It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Should We Be Very, Very Afraid!!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Hey Valeri,

Thanks for the information... Some of it I have already read and the links you posted regarding threads here on ATS I am already following... However that first link and that video on Google are new to me... I will read and watch both of them over the next couple of days...
Nassim does have some very interesting concepts... as a matter a fact his work mimics my own... but that is way off topic.... Still I would urge all to watch his videos they are well worth the time...

Thanks again for the quick reply!

UPDATE: I have watched most of the Video on Google and the YouTube videos, 'Maya of Eternal Time' ... I also read some and scanned most of the Adobe link... Most of those links were just to new age for me. Let alone the fact that each of them drove me crazy with their Mayan Elders this and Mayan Elders that nonsense... I think them saying Mayan Elder anything actually hurts this whole 2012 story, regardless of what you believe… I believe people will be turned off by saying Mayan Elders, and then they won’t learn something that might be important because they walked away… because those people seem to start off with a falsehood... I mean if they called those folks Aztecs Elders… people might in fact start to listen a little more closely... Because the truth is… If you read just one book on Ancient Mayan, everyone will learn the Mayan's just disappeared roughly 800 years ago... and no one knows why! Because that is what everyone agrees too… Seriously… There is no defense if people start screaming how fake all that seems/is… and that is after anyone reads just one book about ancient Mayan's! I think it totally sets these new age concepts to instant flame, let alone easy to embarrass.
Outside of that very big issue, for those who enjoy new age… peace, love, and ascension concepts… then those videos and that adobe link provided by Valeri on page 3... Then I would strongly recommend them.

To those who want more meat and potato's type of information, then I would not. Well maybe start around video 5 for that YouTube link... (Currently I am on video 9 as I'm typing this.)

Regarding that adobe link... Sorry Valeri... I just couldn't read much past the third or fourth page were the author wrote, "if you aren't ready to ascend then you are going to experience horrific events here on Earth... (paraphrasing for sure), I just don't believe that stuff at all. Its almost like a watered down version of the Christian belief in Rapture... or more simply put… it comes off as if they stole that concept from the "Left Behind" series... (Which I actually enjoyed reading btw). I did quickly scan through the whole post and a few things that it talks about did catch my eye, but over all way to new age for me...

I'm not trying to tear down your links, there are many here on ATS who will really enjoy them, no doubt!!! I just have a different world view, so perhaps that is why I didn't connect with most of what they wrote and were talking about... to each their own right… But for those who share that world view I would strongly recommend it to them because they will learn a lot about that concept in relation to 2012.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 26-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

thak you for being so kind and respectful,even though oyur inner feelings did not resonate with the material .that is completely fine.

What i would liek to perhaps point out though,is that ian Lungold and Melchizedek etc,and theshiftoftheages.com upcoming documentary - it is al from the living Maya, they are not extinct as popular belief goes, certainly most of them don't follow their traditional lifestyle anymore,but some do. And Don Alejandro, the head of the council of the mayan elders from 440 tribes from around 6 countries all together, he speaks on behalf of the whole council and culture, I suggest researching more about Don Alejandro and the documentary about his message of the maya on the shiftoftheages.com link,but also melchizedek etc.

I suppose we will find out however in a few years. but what I would also like to stress,is that the adobe file talks about people either entering their spiritual bodies upon ascension,those who will be destroyed physically only, they won't really die or anything. And then there are those who will choose to expeirence an even deeper existence and reality of materialism and physicality,with no spiritual thoughts even occuring to anyone.A different path from that which will be chosen by some- ascension.

but in the end, we are all ONE, so no choise is bad or good, it simply is a choise and is respected and needed either way. We will all reach ascension either way, time is an illusion, so no matter if sooner or later than some others.
And I think it was the other way around, this concept was the foundation for the christian rapture, only the truth has drowned in a sea of perversions by now, when looking at the "rapture" of the bible.
Many cultures have spoken of this upcoming harvest, and christianity is simply one of many that talk about it(though "rapture" has become a very negative concept,and thus not holding much truth of the matter anymore)

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The Local Interstellar Cloud
Illustration Credit & Copyright: Linda Huff (American Scientist), Priscilla Frisch (U. Chicago)
Explanation: The stars are not alone. In the disk of our Milky Way Galaxy about 10 percent of visible matter is in the form of gas, called the interstellar medium (ISM). The ISM is not uniform, and shows patchiness even near our Sun. It can be quite difficult to detect the local ISM because it is so tenuous and emits so little light. This mostly hydrogen gas, however, absorbs some very specific colors that can be detected in the light of the nearest stars. A working map of the local ISM within 10 light-years based on recent observations is shown above. These observations show that our Sun is moving through a Local Interstellar Cloud as this cloud flows outwards from the Scorpius-Centaurus Association star forming region. Our Sun may exit the Local Interstellar Cloud during the next 10,000 years. Much remains unknown about the local ISM, including details of its distribution, its origin, and how it affects the Sun and the Earth.
Science, 4 March 2005, by Lallement et al.
the Heliosphere is highly sensitive to the density of interstellar gas, and it could fail almost completely if the Sun passed though a dense cloud of gas, exposing the Earth to massive amounts of harmful radiation. There is some evidence to suggest that the Earth has experienced mass extinctions caused by interstellar explosions in the past - perhaps caused because we were in a dense cloud when the effects of a supernova passed us by.
The gravitation field of the Galactic Plane can cause solar-like winds to behave like steering currents on comets and other objects . The Earth has been pounded in the past, The very sparse, hot gas of the Local Bubble is the result of supernovae that exploded within the past two to four million years Thirty-four thousand years ago (34,000), the second part of a supernova explosion, the shock wave portion, hit the earth. The first shock wave comparatively did not disturb the Earth– It was rather unnoticed. Nothing happened, such that the inhabitants of the Earth would have become alarmed. Nothing heavy plummeted to the planet. They may have noticed a large array of ‘shooting' stars coming into the high, rarefied air. This cosmic castoff from the supernova with cosmic substances in the cosmos were pushed onto Earth. Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event was picked up 1992 by Eleusis space craft interstellar origin Micro meteorites coming from outside solar system They were caused by ions and small particles, all heavily laced with near to microscopic iron. Signs of evidence inside ice sheets over 35 thousand to 72 thousand years old Zodiacal belt shows Evidence of remains of dust left behind from event These toxic radioactive particles would later cause havoc. Man, animals, and plants suffered with radiation sickness. Mutations occurred. Tests of archeological finds show that man then had one blood type: O, some 100,000 to 40,000 years hence. After the supernova influence, humans started showing up with blood types A and B; and O continue to express itself also. Blood types A or B did not exist thousands of years ago. According to some scientists, if we possess those blood types, we are "blood brothers/sisters" to a supernova in the not too distant past. It Would be FOOLISH to not way the possibility that in 2012 we may be entering into a Dense region of Gas...As we align with the Center of Our Galaxy Our SUN Sol has and is being bombarded by particles now coming through the Heliosphere the sun has Gotten Brighter from these particles and has changed from A yellowish hue to a more white because of the increase in particles... We may be on te edge of a Dense Cloud of Gas ..and soon to be entering in 2012 the Densest parts of the LOCAL FLUFF held by the gravity of the black hole of the Milky Way galaxy...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm going to post this, however, I'm starting to believe that 2012 or Bible prophecy might in fact be correct. That is a major step for me, especially seeing how I've rejected everything I've read and watched over the last few years. What taught me I may in fact be wrong is a discovery I've been playing with for months now. I am now thinking about sitting down and creating a 2012: Should We Be Very Very Afraid Part 2.

As I look at our possible future, with this thread in mind. Part 2 will be extremely scary, because I will take all the knowledge I’ve learned over the last four years, and pull stories from the headlines and show how it’s all possible.

Here’s a taste…

Like, one of the Mayan symbols for death is the bat. Do a Google search on Bat White Nose Syndrome. Bats eat bugs by the billions every year. If we have no bats, then we have trillions of bugs… If bugs don’t die they breed. Then read Revelations, it could all be true… and I can prove how its possible with real life current examples…. (example)… Bugs eat food, America supplies most of the third world their food. No bats to eat bugs, bugs eat crops, no crops to feed the poor, poor people starve by the millions, ie… massive worldwide famine. And that’s just one sign/prophesy/possible future event that should start happening in 2010/2011.

And don’t even get me started on how the mark of the beast is possible. A quick example of that… What if the mark of the beast is a vaccine or a chip that tells everyone who hasn‘t taken the vaccine because people are dying worldwide by the millions? You think H1N1 was scary… wait until you learn about H5N1... Its Ebola Virus on steroids and the health community is totally freaken out because they fear its coming! Remember… H1N1 started in Mexico in April!!! Which some believe proves it was man caused… or perhaps something far more scary… However, this isn’t scare tactics or fantasy writing people, that is straight from the headlines and if we don’t figure out how to stop it… it could be coming to our time real soon.

Well, maybe… It depends on which version of prophesy you believe. Because America could be sneaked attacked (nuclear strike) or completely engrossed in an ugly civil war by the end of 2010/2011. Let alone what Israel is supposed to do to Iran and how that can cause H1N1 to kill millions whether you received the vaccine or not. Yet if that virus completely mutates to H5N1… then hold on to your hats people because those who received the vaccine could die at a much faster rate then those who did not. All of that is just a taste of what I can put into a part 2.

Here’s the kicker…if the Bible is correct, then it must all come to pass no later then 2018. While there are those who believe it will all end in 2012, because of Mayan/Egyptian prophecies… let alone Time Wave Zero, Web bots, and many, many other cultures and people that believe it will all happen by 2012. If the former is true, 2010 and 2011 are gonna suck real bad, and that‘s putting it mildly… because we must remember… if history is our guide… H1N1 or H5N1 should be back in April… while if the later is true, then 2010/2011 will show those who can see and hear what they must do to survive.

Even though I discovered the Bible is correct, the Earth was created in 6 mathematical days, and even though I figured out a code that has laid dormant for thousands and thousands of years hidden inside the Bible and ancient cultures around the world… And even though I found a planet alignment that seems to match the layout for the Pyramids at Giza on Dec 3 2012 (local Egyptian time)… I must say, ignorance truly is bliss! Because knowing all the hype might in fact be true… really does suck! I mean before it was only a game, now it seems like a race against time… Yet even still, I have my moments were I still don’t believe… As a touch it, smell it, taste it before I believe it type of person, to see with every new discovery that 2012 or Bible prophecy could in fact be real… seriously… it sucks!

But there is possible Good News!!!

The Bible and almost all ancient religions and cultures around the world tells us, we… us lowly people, can stop the worst parts of it from happening. And that’s what I’m trying to help steer people towards… I don’t believe we should all just lay down and die, not I… not me… I like to fight, and if there’s a way to save humanity from this possible future… show me how and then by god lets get to work…

What I’ve learned by reading several history books is this simple truth, humanity hasn’t changed one iota, except our toys are better… So for me, that must be the answer… We must change our spiritual ways, we must change our style of governance or we are dooming future generations to relive our mistakes. And above all, we must change how we interact with each other. Sadly however… it appears the Bible knows we won’t, and that all ancient cultures in the past failed to do so as well…

So the only good news is, if those prophesies are true and we are about to move into that scary/deadly future… and if there truly is a way to stop the worst of it… we still have time to try!!! And that’s what I’m attempting to do. I don’t know if we’re all gonna die… I like to think not… but I’m not gonna sit around with my head in the sand… I’m gonna look for answers…

What I believe is this… First people need to wake up. Then we need to realize we are doing the same stupid nonsense our ancestors did thousands of years ago…only our toys are better…

Why are the elites and the rich always in charge of everything? They already have all the money, why in the hell do they have all the power too? We see every single culture did the exact same nonsense and it always ends the same way, those bastards always destroy everything… How can humanity change that? Well the Bible says the meek shall inherit the Earth… That’s why I push the Law of 13 so hard… Because in that world people are free to make as much money as they want, but the rich can only be governed over, and us lowly middle class people will sit in judgment of businesses that go bad and government officials who go bad… woe to those who try to destroy freedom… And lastly… we all come from the same creator. Why can’t we all say the same prayer, regardless of what name we call God?

(continue next post)

[edit on 14-2-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continue from above

Those are the answers/ideas I’ve found to try and change our world for the better. I don’t know if they’re the right answers/ideas, but at least I’m looking for new answers instead of complaining about what is wrong. We all know what is wrong, so if we know/think/believe the end is nigh, perhaps our time will stop complaining, understand we damn well better change… and then start finding answers to fix it before our time ends like all the others.

How’s that for a scary ending!!!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Hello again Valeri its nice to talk with you again...

As I stated above, I'm about ready to start creating a Part 2, and in Part 2 I'm thinking about adding how ascension is possible. The way I'll explain how its possible, won't really be a spiritual phenomenon... more so then a physical issue with our Sun and the type of energy it could release. Hundreds of millions of people could instantly disappear if the way I'll explain it comes to pass. I still have to re-find a couple of source so as to present hyperlinks that will support my conclusions. Just figured I’d give you a heads up…

BTW, I really enjoyed your post...

--Charles Marcello

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Regarding the first scenario I talked about, here is a weaken version concept, but still ugly for day to day life

When The Sun Behaves Badly

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 14-2-2010 by littlebunny]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join