It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Should We Be Very, Very Afraid!!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Not sure how I feel about the whole 2012 thing;

On one hand, yeah, it doesn't hurt to prepare yourself a little bit for the inevitable, which is death. Everyone is going to die eventually, it is a fact of life. Today, tomorrow, 20 years from now; Even if this 2012 apocalypse is fact, who can say that you won't be killed in a motor accident tomorrow? Diagnosed with a mortal illness with a life expectancy of 6 months next week? Life is just a giant postponement of death. Not exactly a sunny outlook but that is reality. It is what you do with the time you have that counts.

On the other, wasting your life by being afraid is no way to spend it either. A relative of my partner was diagnosed with cancer. He has seen more of the world and experienced more things in the last few months than most of us will see in our entire lives.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Spiritual Science: DNA is influenced by words and frequencies
www.experiencefestival.com...

looooooool........ breath positivity

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I don't believe in the 2012 thing but I have noticed that the planets Jupiter mars Venus are all looking far brighter this year.In all my forty years I can not remember a year when on most nights there is a very bright star (planet) in the sky.At the moment there is a bright planet in the western sky at night(i am in the south of the UK) I think someone said it was Jupiter. I am sure this is all normal just never seen such bright planets as we have had this year.I even filmed a couple earlier on in the year.

Venus 30/01/09

Venus and the moon 28/02/08

Jupiter 13/07/09

[edit on 25-10-2009 by tarifa37]

[edit on 25-10-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

Hey anthithesis,

Yeah I read that information about three years ago... and in truth the final conclusions actually made me laugh... However now I'm not laughing at all. I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.... Its almost as if the whole world is losing its mind at exactly the same time. A part of me believes it is that outside energy affecting each and every one of us. I even have to fight the urge to not become violent at times. Its crazy... Its almost as if it has been planned. When you read what others have said about our time and the changes that would take place around the time the world will change, and then turn on the news or read a newspaper, its to freaky.

I truly don't or didn't have any faith in Timewave Zero or that webbot thingy, however the last twenty-four to forty-eight hours have been damn interesting. Makes you wonder what the next thirty days are going to be like.

Thanks for the link, I would recommend it to all...

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 25-10-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SerialLurker

I'm not sure how I should feel about this stuff anymore either. I have been foo-fooing 2012 myself over the last few years, even though I create posts that I hope force us to think, even so, I don't really believe... I would suggest you read this post I created almost a full year ago. There is a part of me that is now wondering if what I wrote then is not coming true... especially with all the stuff that has happened around the world this weekend. Its a rather long read but I hope you feel the time spent was worth it.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

NO one knows.....like i said Modern Man has no clue what actually went on back then....just because they think they have unlocked some of the language doesn't mean it's true.....

like with the dinos...they now say that the coloring may be wrong....see i'm right lol

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ya, be very afraid!
The presidential election happens in 2012!
One word: Palin

We are regressing everyday further towards complete idiocracy.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.survivalacres.com

[edit on 8-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi! Wal-mart sells canned foods, camping goods, gun supplies, medicines,
book bags etc... for the preparations of 2012. Also, preparing stimulates the economy, and its not like you wouldn't used up the supplies in life anyways. Being proactive brings piece of mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
Interesting and a good read.

I, however feel that this 2012 Doomsday scenario distracts us by making us look at the heavens instead of what is happening right here and now with this impending NWO scenario already gaining some serious momentum.

Wow, I was going to say the same thing. You know, I went thru a huge phase of contemplating this twenty twelve scenario to the point that my whole sleeping pattern is off due to endless nights of researching and reading books. Just in the past month, starting in Oct. Im beginning to feel differently about the subject. What comes to mind now? government, government, government. Cataclysmic events can happen at any moment, at any time. And if true, for twenty twelve, then we have some time to prepare. I think the true question we should be asking ourselves now, is what the f*** is going on down here on earth? These circus clowns known as the "elitists" do have a plan, and have had this plan for over 30 years. In order for that plan to succeed, the people have to be overthrown through psychological manipulation, hence the media (2012 included). The pieces to this puzzle are all coming together. And for those who aren't caught up in charlottes web, will be the ones to unite together in preparing for the worst and making a real change to this country we now know as The United States of America.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I gave you a star for the great links and info in your post, as for your theory, I am skeptical.

I have been researching MANY possibilities within, and around, 2012 for the last few years. Everything from religious prophecy, ancient transcripts, and space theories. I have multiple military contacts who have been able to give me under-the-table confirmation on much of my scientific related research (mostly technology related, or government operations), but they were also made aware of much of the things that are discussed and 'debunked' on here.

Personally, I don't think we'll necessarily be suffering from a solar flare, but I do believe the entertainment industry has been manipulated in the last couple of decades to make people see these sort of disasters as 'yeah right, only in the movies' sort of thing. When in reality, things like this have, and do happen.

The way I see it, if the ancients could survive to tell the tale, we can too... even without deep safe vaults.

I just hope it's not as bad as everyone is getting worked up about... There's still a lot I need to do!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Littlebunny should hide if it is so scared

Personally, I think there is not a single reason of being afraid (of anything). But if the fear is that which floats your boat, so be it.

-v

[edit on 9-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

OK...Here is my issue with your post. You used the word "if" twenty-one times. That is a lot of "ifs" to me and not much else.

I am not saying you are right or wrong but there is not a whole lot of assumptions in your post. Just saying.....

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Sense says...

OK...Here is my issue with your post. You used the word "if" twenty-one times. That is a lot of "ifs" to me and not much else.

I am not saying you are right or wrong but there is not a whole lot of assumptions in your post. Just saying.....

Are there really 21 ‘ifs’? That is so cool, I wish I was trying to be that clever with those ‘ifs’ and the amount of times I stated that word... 21 times you say on a 12/21/12 board... hmm… perhaps I'm that cool subconsciously…

Now… Of course I used the word IF a lot… I was presenting a scenario not a stated fact… Sure most of what I said is in fact happening to our solar system, but until everyone knows it for sure or they research it themselves, when you are presenting a doomsday hypothesis the correct way to present it, in my opinion, is within an ‘if’ format. Just sayin… right back at ya!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Littlebunny should hide if it is so scared

Personally, I think there is not a single reason of being afraid (of anything). But if the fear is that which floats your boat, so be it.

-v

[edit on 9-11-2009 by v01i0]

Man, I really wish people would read the thread before they post...
2nd line...

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis

The way I see it, if the ancients could survive to tell the tale, we can too... even without deep safe vaults.

I just hope it's not as bad as everyone is getting worked up about... There's still a lot I need to do!

Oh I agree, if something did happen in the past that destroyed our advanced knowledge back then... that in turn turned us back into Cavemen... ALL I was saying/suggesting is, IF something were to happen, and IF people and our technology is down in those deep underground bunkers... then perhaps all our knowledge won't be lost...

BTW... I could've presented a heck of a lot more frightening scenario... I might later on, either later this year or next... However, what I discovered using Stellarium is going to freak people out.

Seriously... download Stellarium and then go to Southern Mexico and then move the clock forward to 12/12/12 4:20 am, and then minute by minute look at what happens on that date... To ancient man I'm absolutely sure that was a big deal... perhaps big enough to create the Pyramids at Giza? (Look at 12/2/12 to 12/12/12)...

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey , drama and disaster sell. I personally love this crapolla .It is the means of entertainment that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Science is always evolving, I feel we should always keep an open mind to anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Guilty.

To my defense, I have to say I read some of it, but not the second post.. Sorry, there has been so many 2012 threads around lately that I thought this made no difference. I was wrong, partially at least:

Originally posted by littlebunny
Now I didn’t write this to scare anyone… well okay maybe a little…
--Charles Marcello

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The Mayan elders today are not worried about it so I feel it best to trust their judgment.

But then again they don't have an agenda to sell books or tickets to movies or seats to lecture series etc.

There are stars,planets in the night sky that do appear brighter because they are closer to earth in their orbits than they have ever been.

Some of the planets in our solar system have not even orbited the sun once since any of us have been born.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You should never be afraid. It lowers your instinct, intuition and awareness, just like anger.

Then you are far easier to deceive, and TPTB know this.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
The Mayan elders today are not worried about it so I feel it best to trust their judgment.

But then again they don't have an agenda to sell books or tickets to movies or seats to lecture series etc.

There are stars,planets in the night sky that do appear brighter because they are closer to earth in their orbits than they have ever been.

Some of the planets in our solar system have not even orbited the sun once since any of us have been born.

It drives me crazy when I read someone post Mayan Elder said.... There truly is no such thing, its just people who were born in that area, grabbed a couple of books, and then walla... hey look, a Mayan Elder... Well how do you know he's a Mayan Elder... Because he said so...

Its like some person who reads a few books and then starts telling everyone he's a Stonehenge Elder... I wonder how many of you peeps would call him/her a Stonehenge Elder simply because that is what he decided to call himself. Mayan Elder... pure nonsense!

--Charles Marcello

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join