It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA targets H1N1 advice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

FDA targets H1N1 advice

www.examiner.com

The recommendations to prevent and treat H1N1 flu by means other than vaccine and anti-virals is against the law. Don’t believe me? Check out the FDA regulations! They are going after anyone who dares suggest that you can help yourself stay well by any means other than what legalized drug pushers (Big Pharma) can sell you.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This really baffels me!! Now Big Pharma is going after the Neutraceutical industry. This isn't the first time I've heard this. Another Hoemopathic manufacturer that I order from has been restrained recently from selling a Homeopathic Flu remedy that has been around for over a decade. They have never had a problem with selling this product untill this year. Call it a conspiracy or not, the timing is just amazing.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here is a link to the letter sent to Dr. Andrew Weil M.D. from the FDA/FTC
FDA letter

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Alchemst7]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's a question for ATS...Is this the beginning of Codex being enforced on supplements? From what I recall, Codex Alimentarius is to take effect this year in December.. Codex Wiki

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think I just answered my own question!!

Natural News.com

Furthermore, in 2004 the U.S. passed the Central American Free Trade Agreement (illegal under U.S. law, but legal under international law) that requires the U.S. to conform to Codex in December of 2009 [6].

Some Codex standards that will take effect on December 31, 2009 and once initiated are completely irrevocable include [2]:

* All nutrients (vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to "prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease"

* All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, removing all toxic nutrients from food (unless eaten locally and raw).

* Nutrients allowed will be limited to a Positive List developed by Codex which will include such beneficial nutrients like Fluoride (3.8 mg daily) developed from environmental waste. All other nutrients will be prohibited nationally and internationally to all Codex-compliant countries [2].

* All nutrients (e.g., CoQ10, Vitamins A, B, C, D, Zinc and Magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal under Codex and are to be reduced to amounts negligible to humans' health [3].

* You will not even be able to obtain these anywhere in the world even with a prescription.

* All advice on nutrition (including written online or journal articles or oral advice to a friend, family member or anyone) will be illegal. This includes naturalnews.com reports on vitamins and minerals and all nutritionist's consultations.

* All dairy cows are to be treated with Monsanto's recombinant bovine growth hormone.

* All animals used for food are to be treated with potent antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones.

* The reintroduction of deadly and carcinogenic organic pesticides that in 1991, 176 countries (including the U.S.) have banned worldwide including 7 of the 12 worst at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pesticides (e.g., Hexachlorobenzene, Toxaphene, and Aldrin) will be allowed back into food at elevated levels [4].

* Dangerous and toxic levels (0.5 ppb) of aflotoxin in milk produced from moldy storage conditions of animal feed will be allowed. Aflotoxin is the second most potent (non-radiation) carcinogenic compound known to man.

* Mandatory use of growth hormones and antibiotics on all food herds, fish and flocks

* Worldwide implementation of unlabeled GMOs into crops, animals, fish and trees.

* Elevated levels of residue from pesticides and insecticides that are toxic to humans and animals.

Some examples of potential permissible safe levels of nutrients under Codex include [2]:

* Niacin - upper limits of 34 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 2000 to 3000 mcgs).

* Vitamin C - upper limits of 65 to 225 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 mcgs).

* Vitamin D - upper limits of 5 μg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 μg).

* Vitamin E - upper limits of 15 IU of alpha tocopherol only per day, even though alpha tocopherol by itself has been implicated in cell damage and is toxic to the body (effective daily doses of mixed tocopherols include 10000 to 12000 IU).

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Alchemst7]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
S + F! Excellent find! Thank you for bringing this to light !
I am going to now hide my grandmother's chicken soup recipe before the soup nazi's come to take it away....lol !
This doesn't make sense...or does it ?

Synth

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Dr. Weil is well-respected, and his advice has been followed by millions of people.
The FDA is nothing more than a cartel, in cahoots with the pharma corporations. The corruption within the FDA is well-known. Even the scientists that work for the FDA have revealed the corruption that is rampant within the FDA:

www.naturalnews.com...

FDA Scientists Revolt Against Corrupt Food and Drug Administration Officials
(NaturalNews) A group of scientists working in the FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health division has revolted against the corrupt managers of its own department, accusing them of committing crimes by claiming, "There is extensive documentary evidence that managers at CDRH have corrupted and interfered with the scientific review of medical devices."

Read the letter yourself here (PDF):
energycommerce.house.gov...

The letter from the FDA's own scientists goes on to say, "It is evident that managers at CDRH have deviated from FDA's mission to identify and address underlying problems with medical devices before they cause irreparable harm, and this deviation has placed the American people at risk."

Congressman John, Dingell, chair of the committee which received the letter, went on to charge that these FDA bureaucrats "approved or cleared medical device applications in gross violation of laws and regulations..." (energycommerce.house.gov...)

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

The more I read this the more I question if I will have a job next year as a nutritional consultant. I may need to go back to college and become a pharmacist to dispense supplements

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Vitamin D, eh?

I guess they are going to limit our sun exposure too.

"All nutrients that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal"

Tell me guys, is this a REAL site?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have news for them. They can take their vaccine and put it where the sun does not shine. No one in my house hold will be getting it that has been made very clear already.

I would say more on the FDA and big pharmaceutical companies but I was once told if I cannot say anything nice………. Well you know the rest.

I can see the hunger in the eyes of big pharmaceutical companies. I can also see the fear in their eyes as well. They know they cannot keep feeding the public poisons without the public starting to ask why so many are dying, why so many fall suddenly ill after their products. I also know they have government in their pockets. Soon though they will fall by their own deeds, they (the government and big pharmaceutical companies) will turn on each other and it will be as if two snakes are starting to eat the other tail first.

I despise the companies that create drugs that do nothing to solve problems but create many more. So many natural cures (some coming from enzymes in venom from snakes and scorpions) for cancer and yet they do nothing but cause people to suffer longer so they can steal more money from those who do not have it to start with.

Raist

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What a nonsense letter

Make sure you are not marketing it?

and what about those tv ads on different Prescription Drug for different health issues?

Big Pharma is selling them. And some of those pills aren't even approved and nor are they proven safe, and have side effects and remember the warning symptoms on those tv ads ?

So let me get this forward i cant take Vit C or D not even Zinc or other products against the flu or other things.

Big Pharma Dont care for your health.
They only care for money, that's what i say.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
Vitamin D, eh?

They've already been doing that.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
With video

www.walletpop.com...

Just listen to the garbage she is spitting out

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Synthesist
S + F! Excellent find! Thank you for bringing this to light !
I am going to now hide my grandmother's chicken soup recipe before the soup nazi's come to take it away....lol !
This doesn't make sense...or does it ?

Synth

Does it? Are we just too paranoid? Are we going to hurt ourselves with our paranoia?

Lol

I will hurt anyone who stops me from making my own health decisions.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Vitamin D, eh?

Yeah, because we've been forced to stay inside and forced to put on lotion.

Have we *really* been forced to do that, or do you just want to think that a "suggestion" to avoid cancer equates to being "forced" to do something?

Are you really that weak?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Vitamin D, eh?

Have we *really* been forced to do that, or do you just want to think that a "suggestion" to avoid cancer equates to being "forced" to do something?

: ) That isn't what I meant - it's not about lotion.
But I think I'll stop here.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Vitamin D, eh?

: ) That isn't what I meant - it's not about lotion.
But I think I'll stop here.

lol! haha.

Lotion as in... sun tan lotion
That might have sounded a little perverted, hehe.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Remember Mr. Burns did that on the Simpsons many years ago.

I am sure if they could find a way to do something like that and tax us for it they would.

Raist

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
it's horrible, the same practice they use for cancer

it's illegal to say you can threat a cancer, as it is supposedly 'incurable disease'

luckily i don't give a damn, my favorite method in protecting health is Hulda zapper from 'cure for all diseases' book, that you can get on ebay

here is the downloadable free book, i got info from gallosegg.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Cancer is not incurable I have read about different things and clearly recall a few things on the Discovery channel nearly ten years ago showing some natural things that killed and attacked cancer cells.

For the medical community to keep passing off the terrible treatment they are, is cruel. I suspect they are being taught (at least most of them) this is the only choice and that it is all a big experiment for someone to watch.

Raist

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I see supplements everyday helping people with all sorts of diseases. One of the best cholesterol lowering supplements I've seen work with people is Red Yeast Rice extract (RYR). Peoples total cholesterol drops any where from 40 - 70 points with no side effects. I will say not all RYR is the same. Some brands are more effective than others. This is where I agree that government is needs to check quality control of products and that you are getting whats labeled on the bottle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join