It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA targets H1N1 advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
International supercedes the constitution? I did not know that...Anyone else besides me going to completely ignore this when it comes out?

Knowingly forcing places to take out vitamins and replacing them with knowlingly hazardous chemicals is a crime against humanity. As it stands now they're already guilty of conspiracy to commit since they've announced intent to do this right?

So just what can we do? Nothing we say or petition seems like it's going to stop it. Civil Disobedience? This one is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

A large group of us here in San Diego had already tried petitioning this back in 2006-2007.... heres what was passed around..

petition

petition

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

hi..im actually strting to think that codex being so bad is actually an internet myth...everyone just writes the things you have written but no one can link to the parts of codex that say these things...ive asked many many times and never had anyone answer...but ill try again...where does it say these things in codex?

dont get me wrong..i believe somethings seriously wrong in the world at the moment...but we need to find out what the truth really is...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

here is a draft from the .gov webbsite which makes reference to this. If this draft was passed or not I have to search...getting ready for work right now. I will definatly take your challenge and answer it!!

Draft

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7

here is a draft from the .gov webbsite which makes reference to this. If this draft was passed or not I have to search...getting ready for work right now. I will definatly take your challenge and answer it!!

Draft

many thanks...good luck searching

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
To be quite honest I hope it's not true, i'm working on some important stuff currently and December is right around the corner.

The last thing I want to do is have to defy authority just to get some kool aid from the store, I have better things to do.
Like read awesome threads here on ATS. (Shameless plug)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Thanks for that info.

I'll have to check that stuff out. I had not heard of it until now.

Raist

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Remember Mr. Burns did that on the Simpsons many years ago.

I am sure if they could find a way to do something like that and tax us for it they would.

Raist

You're actually referencing a cartoon?

Good one.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Alienesque..I went to the FDA website FDA.gov and typed Codex in there search box. There are page after page about the FDA conforming to Codex and there is more than enough evidence of these codes taking effect and the many letters of concerns which people have sent and petitioned that the FDA have copied and posted on there website. Here is also a link to Codex Alimentarius standards list.

FDA search Codex

Codex standards

There is definately no internet Myth here!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7

Alienesque..I went to the FDA website FDA.gov and typed Codex in there search box. There are page after page about the FDA conforming to Codex and there is more than enough evidence of these codes taking effect and the many letters of concerns which people have sent and petitioned that the FDA have copied and posted on there website. Here is also a link to Codex Alimentarius standards list.

FDA search Codex

Codex standards

There is definately no internet Myth here!

thanks..ill take a look

im always a bit skeptical i guess..especially when i find out that the lady in the most famous youtube videos ranting about codex..has.... with her husband...huge links to the army and various other things..

i got this from another site:

Dr. Laibow and her husband (a retired Army General) are in bed with the military/industrial complex. Both of them are on the Board of Directors of Canadian Submarine Technologies (www.canadiansub.com...). And General Stubblebine - Dr. Laibow's husband (who is co-founder and trustee of Dr. Laibow's health foundation), was Vice President for Intelligence Systems for a major defense contractor (BDM) and, during his time with the military, was Commanding General of the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School. He also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command (ERADCOM) and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), and is a graduate of West Point.

it stinks....that obviously doesnt make everyones claims here a lie..but we need to look further into things even when someone seems to be on our side...i wrote to alex jones about this ladys connections when she and her husband where on his show...i didbt get a response either...

[edit on 23-10-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
There are literally hundreds of articles dealing with supplements that boost the immune system, that have been published in the Journal of the AMA. In order for such articles to be printed, they have to have gone through the peer review referee process.
For those not familiar with that process:

Peer review (also known as refereeing) is the process of subjecting an author's scholarly work, research, or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the same field. Peer review requires a community of experts in a given (and often narrowly defined) field, who are qualified and able to perform impartial review. Impartial review, especially of work in less narrowly defined or inter-disciplinary fields, may be difficult to accomplish; and the significance (good or bad) of an idea may never be widely appreciated among its contemporaries. Although generally considered essential to academic quality, peer review has been criticized as ineffective, slow, and misunderstood (see anonymous peer review and open peer review). Pragmatically, peer review refers to the work done during the screening of submitted manuscripts and funding applications. This process encourages authors to meet the accepted standards of their discipline and prevents the dissemination of irrelevant findings, unwarranted claims, unacceptable interpretations, and personal views. Publications that have not undergone peer review are likely to be regarded with suspicion by scholars and professionals.

en.wikipedia.org...

Note the underlined text. Since the process is meant to REJECT articles that deal with unwarranted claims, there are only two conclusions to reach:

1.) The Peer review process is severely FLAWED.
2.) The claims that nutritional supplements boost the immune system.

Option 1 is extremely unlikely, because if it were true, it would mean that the entire AMA Journal procedure is useless.

Option 2 seems the only alternative.
Since VACCINES are supposed to "boost immunity" against the flu, either:

1.) They do
2.) They don't

If 1 is true, then that gives credence to the nutritional claims.
If 2 is the correct option, then why take the flu shot?
In any case, no matter how you look at it, taking nutritional supplements is no worse than taking the flu shot, from a logic point of view.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

If you go to the Package insert for the H1N1 vaccine it reads this:

----------------------------INDICATIONS AND USAGE-----------------------------
• Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is an inactivated influenza virus vaccine indicated for active immunization of persons ages 18 years of age and older against influenza disease caused by pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus. (1)
• This indication is based on the immune response elicited by the seasonal trivalent Influenza Virus Vaccine manufactured by CSL (AFLURIA). CSL’s Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine and AFLURIA are manufactured by the same process. There have been no controlled clinical studies demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with AFLURIA.

Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent vaccine package insert
package insert

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There have been no controlled clinical studies demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with AFLURIA.

That's amazing that they actually admit that. Of course, it is buried in fine print in a document very few people actually read.
Anyone that takes this vaccine is doing so at their own peril.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow, I'm sure glad I bought all my HERBAL anti-virals a few months ago. I'm not one of those herbalists, just having antidotes for when SHTF. Antibiotics and everything in between.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well is anyone surprised? I mean really I'm not, they can't have anybody screwing up their big todoo. These jokers will probably pull all the onions
and all the spices and vitamins off the shelves next. Something to note is how fast they are jumping on this. As if they know it will be quite the wrench in their works. How much more proof does any one need?

Above Top Secret

[edit on 3-11-2009 by randyvs]

<< 1   >>

join