It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Translator Claims Spying at DoD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Excellent assessment friend of the current situation between La Familia and the FBI.

If you don't have the fanchise license from the powers that be, well it's always going to be a problem.

The funny thing is even if you do have a franchise license from the powers that be once you have enough wealth on tap they can't help but greedily cancel your franchise and confiscate all that wealth!

The truth of the matter is that a lot of these narcotics gangs are organized efforts to even playing feels, garner a portion of wealth that is horded by the privelaged few and to buy what is sadly just temporary freedom and justice from the enslaving corporate governments and the powers that be.

The war on drugs is as much about class warfare as it is the narcotics trade.

I think you are correct in that there will be reprisals.

Every type and form of warfare all over the planet seems to be escalating right now.

What this woman has in fact done is point out that we are being lied to by the orginizations that justify their existence above the law and as the law by claiming they exist to keep us secure in our persons and property.

The reality is they can't keep us secure in our persons in property because that's not really their function.

Their function is to make money and control.

The reality is that every phone in the world is bugged by the NSA and ever square inch of the earth is covered by sattelite camera.

What ever so called crimes anyone gets away with is simply based on the fact that the crime is either enriching the government and or powers that be, or it's not hurting the government or the powers that be.

Fail to make them money, cost them money? They are coming for you, fast and hard.

Thanks for posting friend.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

was already discussed... the post has the videos linked in it ...

Good find tho

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Excellent assessment friend of the current situation between La Familia and the FBI.

I wish it was only an assessment, I'd sleep better tonight.

If you don't have the fanchise license from the powers that be, well it's always going to be a problem.

The funny thing is even if you do have a franchise license from the powers that be once you have enough wealth on tap they can't help but greedily cancel your franchise and confiscate all that wealth!

That is a fairly accurate assessment, however the FBI (in this case) is a franchise. They always have been.

I think you are correct in that there will be reprisals.

If you only knew what is brewing. Every agent (involved or not) will be targets.

Enjoy the show, or what little will find its way into the MSM.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

My estranged wife of 10 years was born and raised in Michoacan, so I do know a little about the region and the people where La Familia comes from. Poncho Villa the famed Mexican bandit and outlaw often hid in the area and in fact even was known to take refuge in my wife's grandmother's home. Not all people in all nations are as well brainwashed and enamored of government as the good citizens of the U.S.A. are.

I agree that the FBI like the CIA are for profit corporations licensed by the United States of America corporation which is a religious non-profit, despite being founded on seperation of church and state.

A lot of things never hit the main stream media because information is power and the power to control and shape the information that is fed to people is what gives those who posses and control the flow of information power.

Obama declared a national state of emergency today on Swine Flu.

The legal conditions now exist for Martial Law to be instituted on the single signature of a man's pen who in all reality might not even have been born in America.

Even here on ATS, Al Pacino and the movie Serpico often come to mind..."The truth, you can't handle the truth".

The sad reality is friend, most people in fact couldn't and can't.

Great post, thanks for sharing.

[edit on 24/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
www.abovetopsecret.com...

was already discussed... the post has the videos linked in it ...

Good find tho

Thanks for sharing that additional information. This woman's story is a provocative and important one in my humble opinion.

More should be known about it by more people.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

just to be clear i didnt mean that sarcastically.

I absolutely think it needs as much coverage as possible ... i mean the things she says ... some people should definitely be charged with treason

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

just to be clear i didnt mean that sarcastically.

I absolutely think it needs as much coverage as possible ... i mean the things she says ... some people should definitely be charged with treason

I agree with you there my friend. In fact I am in favor of arresting the entire U.S. Government and trying them all on treason at this point.

The state of the nation is at a pitiful and scandalous low and the leadership and policies are just getting worse not better.

We need to start concerning ourselves with the truth of what our government has done and been up to and is doing.

Then do something about it!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

"The truth, you can't handle the truth".

The sad reality is friend, most people in fact couldn't and can't.

I had friends who could have made a difference when "the truth" would have saved a lot of grief and perhaps even lives. They chose to hide from that truth. The truth never had a chance with them. That window of opportunity was brief, and gone quickly.

Some time after that lost opportunity I had my encounter with them again, and things changed. (what choice did I have?)

The last people you ever want to encounter are rogue FBI agents. Pray you never do... Between threats against friends, family and loved ones as well as having your teeth knocked out, jaw fractured, ribs broken and a big fat lit cigar put out on your forehead along with other things which the description would be so graphic that my post would be censored or removed... You will learn to do as they say, and they will let you live as long as you have some kind of leverage against them.

# happens right?

Anything but the truth please.

Life is good now!

Even better tomorrow in Atlanta!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join