It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Lockerbie Bomber Has Died

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

How did it backfire, if those families can forgive him, does that make them worse than him?

Showing compassion or mercy or forgiveness, is one thing Us as humans have been lacking for a very long time.

If he is dead, well that is the end of it, that is what the view will be from the US and UK Governments prospective on the matter. Those families who want the investigation opened will not have th justice that they are entitled to.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
to be honest I don't even think the fella was involved, just a patsy- those who ordered it, ie the top ruling elite in Libya, get their hands shaken by Obama and obtain lucrative contracts.........

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Get real. The guy didn't do it. The governments case was sloppy because it was a cover up. Our entire government is one big coverup.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
HE was the guy who the Swiss sales rep sold the bomb timers to.

HE was the guy who was in Malta on the day the clothing items identified as having been in the case with the bomb were purchased.

HE was the guy identified as having purchased the clothing items.

The judges thought he did it, I think he did it, now it's up to a higher authority to decide his ultimate fate.

Or maybe not just yet - apparently the murdering bastard hasn't croaked yet - the Brits must be getting nervous.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by Roadblockx

Eveyone knows including the families invovled, that evidence was withheld from the Trial of the Lockerbie Bombing. There have been numerous calls for the case to be reopened and examined. Both the US and the UK Governments have refused to do so. If they have nothing to hide, then why not reopen the Case.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Laurauk]

Hi Laurauk. I see what thread you were talking about now.

I was trying to be serious and extend to you an opportunity to educate me on what part of his trial was fake/false/corrupt. I honestly don't know. It occured when I was real young so anything that was going on, I would not have been aware of. Please offer and experience or insight you have.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
HE was the guy who the Swiss sales rep sold the bomb timers to.

HE was the guy who was in Malta on the day the clothing items identified as having been in the case with the bomb were purchased.

HE was the guy identified as having purchased the clothing items.

The judges thought he did it, I think he did it, now it's up to a higher authority to decide his ultimate fate.

Or maybe not just yet - apparently the murdering bastard hasn't croaked yet - the Brits must be getting nervous.

I would doubt the veracity of all that, I am from NI and throughout the troubles the US refused to extradite those who bombed and murdered the men, women and children of my country- it is a murky world...........

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

I would doubt the veracity of all that, I am from NI and throughout the troubles the US refused to extradite those who bombed and murdered the men, women and children of my country- it is a murky world...........

Maybe I'm being a little slow here, but what has the US refusal to extradite people got to do with the court presented evidence in this case?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join