It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Lockerbie Bomber Has Died

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Walking Dead?

Not dead?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Relatives of those who died have actively campaigned for his release.

So what makes you so bitter ?

link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

Oh well, save my comments for when that dick does finally die.

link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Afraid to say he's very much alive and kicking right now. The reports are false.

Credit to you mate! I am seeing conflicting reports on this guy.

Hey! Since this is a conspiracy site, how about this conspiracy idea...

He really is dead but because they need him to be alive, his double will fill in until the "deal" or whatever is complete.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Oh well, save my comments for when that dick does finally die.

whatukno!! This thread did draw in some monsters...

My comments stand and his death/judgement can't come soon enough. I hope he finds his God(s) before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
He's a convicted mass murdering [snip] head. If anyone deserves rectal cancer its this guy. I have no sympathy for him, I don't think he should have been released, and I think he should have been passed around the prison yard like a party favor.

Mod Edit - removed profanity

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Falsley convicted mass murderer, oh but you got back into your little bubble and believe those who told you he commted the crime.

The case for this was flawed from the start, you are too blind to even see that, just shows you would find anyone guilty before they are judged to be guilty.

If families in Scotland can forgive him, why cant you?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yup, at least according to those in Libya, he's still kicking....
www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Falsley convicted mass murderer, oh but you got back into your little bubble and believe those who told you he commted the crime.

The case for this was flawed from the start, you are too blind to even see that, just shows you would find anyone guilty before they are judged to be guilty.

If families in Scotland can forgive him, why cant you?

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Laurauk]

I would be eager to see where you read that ALL family members have forgiven this guy. Also, I am in full learning and open-minded mode so please post what you have regarding his trial being "flawed". Those two claims are pretty bold and I welcome your evidence. Please view this as an opportunity to educate those that may not know.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Fact, he was found guilty. In a court of law. Pretty much sums up the fact that he's freaking guilty.

He was released because he had rectal cancer and they wanted to be freaking nice to him for some Oil from Libya.

Don't care if families of the victims forgave this monster, he's still a freaking monster. A convicted monster. And one that killed a lot of people. He was tried fairly and convicted. I know this is a conspiracy site, but sometimes a conspiracy doesn't exist and sometimes they do get the right people. This time I believe they got the right person. I think he did it, and I think that when he dies this mass murderer is going to get whatever he deserves.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
I would be eager to see where you read that ALL family members have forgiven this guy.

I would be eager to see where in Laurauk's post it says ALL family members have forgiven this guy. All that was said was "families in Scotland". That in no way implies ALL.

Putting words in people's mouths doesn't stand as a counter argument.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Come on. Then why make the statement unless it is to imply that they all forgave him? Seriously, why say it at all if 5% of the families forgave him and 95% don't. Weak! He is backing up his arguement by stating a lack of families forgiving him?? Yeah, I would go with that....

And don't get pissy about things. I'm saying I was open to discussion and the exchange of ideas. You seem to be more into arguing and pissing contests. Feel free to take your attitude elsewhere if you can't chill out.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Wish I could give some of the 390+ stars I have accumulated but it will only let me assign 1 to your post. Sigh. Well said in any light.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Laurauk

Fact, he was found guilty. In a court of law. Pretty much sums up the fact that he's freaking guilty.

Yes, because it's not as if courts are ever wrong, and there's never patsys or miscarriages of justice. But other than that, you're completely right.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I'm just agreeing one time this guy is guilty. Doesn't mean that miscarriages of justice don't happen. Fact of the matter is, he wasn't released cause he was innocent. He was released so the UK could get oil cheaper.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

reply to post by Laurauk

Yes, because it's not as if courts are ever wrong, and there's never patsys or miscarriages of justice. But other than that, you're completely right.

UGH!!

You know something about this and I wish you would tell us. How is this guy a patsy? What more to the story is there? I would love to know.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The word "families" is plural for the word "family". That means two or more. If even just two "families" forgive this man, then Laurauk's statement is true.

"Families" does not imply all, nor does it imply a percentage. It implies two or more. If you want evidence, ask for evidence that at least two families forgive him rather than throwing in the word "all" when the word "all" was never once uttered in Laurauk's post.

I am not interested in a pissing contest. But when you put words in others' mouths and finish up your post with a sarcastic final sentence, be ready for a "pissy" response.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by Roadblockx
I would be eager to see where you read that ALL family members have forgiven this guy.

I would be eager to see where in Laurauk's post it says ALL family members have forgiven this guy. All that was said was "families in Scotland". That in no way implies ALL.

Putting words in people's mouths doesn't stand as a counter argument.

BTW, how about this question if the other one was too confrontational.

Please post what you have regarding his trial being "flawed".

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The last thing the Justice Minister was thinking about, when he made his decision to release Al-Megrahi, was the economic benefit to the United Kingdom.

The Justice Minister is a member of the governing party in the Scottish Parliament, the Scottish National Party, which campaigns for Scotland's independence from the rest of the United Kingdom.

The British Government had no say in this matter at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
TheMythLives created this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(albeit very quickly by his/her own admission) but it covers a fair chunk of information on the case..

Hope this helps those who wish to find out a bit more

cheers

Berth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join