posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:01 AM
I was working at a bar in Niagara Falls throughout the summer of 2009 and saw this object on a number of occasions, and for roughly two months before
it garnered the eventual attention it got. The bar where I worked was directly beneath the object. Here are the facts from an eyewitness:
1. The first time I saw the object I was out for a smoke. It was twilight. I had a weird feeling and looked up just as the object appeared. I watched
it come from higher up and settle into it's 'spot'. It was long, rectangular, silver, with six large but soft blue lights (think of those flat
nightlights that plug into the outlet) in a straight line along the bottom - 3 lights, then a space, then three more, equally spaced except for the
missing one in the centre. As I watched, the four lights on either side of the empty space went out, leaving only those at either end still on.
Clearly controlled by an intellectual entity.
2. Mottled cirrus cloud that evening, but there were areas of completely clear sky as the clouds moved, and at times the object was clearly visible,
against a clear sky, for periods of 5 or ten minutes. I'd estimate if the object were on the ground and stood upright, it would be the size of an
apartment building. It was a substantial craft.
3. I brought out coworkers to have a look and there were at least a dozen sets of eyes on the thing, and no one could ID it. About 30 minutes after it
appeared, a single USAF jet (there's a base on the US side of the border, and they fly over into CDN airspace frequently) made two large circles over
the City of Niagara Falls CDA - well below and around the object. The jet was at about 600 metres (2000 ft.) and clearly visible as there was still a
fair amount of light. The object was at about 2450 metres (8,000 ft.), just above the cloud deck. Unknown if the jet had been scrambled because of the
craft or was just on a routine flight (odd time of day for it), the jet did not climb to the object's altitude. Jet leaves.
4. Niagara falls uses a giant trackspot at night - the kind you see at concerts with rotating fixtures and xenon bulbs. The trackspot is in a fixed
position, and the path of the 4 beams never varies from the constant circles they make in the sky. As the last of daylight faded, the spots came on
and started doing their turn. As it happens, one of the circling beams hit the object on each pass, lighting it up and reflecting light back onto the
clouds when there was a hole. When the light shone directly on the object, more detail appeared. There were two distinct levels that I could see - the
lower level where the lights were, full length of the craft but not as wide as the above level. From the bottom to the wider upper portion, the body
of the craft was curved - not convex like a blimp, but concave curved (i'm going to say metal) from lower to upper, like a vase.
5. Each pass of the spotlight hit the craft in an identical manner. It did not move a fraction in the almost three hours it stayed. No blimp could
maintain that precise a position over time, on a night where there was enough wind at that altitude to move the clouds pretty briskly. There was no
line or tether, because the spotlight would have shown it...trust me when I say, all of us were in and out of the building watching it, and we
considered every possibility until there were no more. Not only did the craft hold it's position exactly, it moved geosynchronously i.e. it moved in
sync with the rotation of the Earth. I never saw it leave. I just stepped outside at one point and it was gone.
6. The craft was back several days over the next week-and-a-half, usually around the same time of night, always on nights when there was a thin layer
of cirrus clouds, always just above the clouds, and always in exactly the same spot with the spotlight hitting it along its length. It baffled me why
it would choose only partly cloudy nights to visit (clearly seeking some modest cover, but with a desire to observe what was below - tourists) but
then 'park' knowingly and repeatedly in the path of a spotlight beam that made it pretty visible. Maybe photovoltaic?
7. There was about a three week peiod when it was a no-show (at least on nights that I worked). Then it started appearing every couple of days again,
It was about the third night back that everyone took notice and shot the multiple videos, including the one posted. About an hour after the mass
sighting, the cloud cover got a bit thicker, and I went outside at one point and there was a massive aura of blue a redish streams of light in the
clouds around the object(s) - some claim there were multiples that night - it was like nothing I'd ever seen in the night sky before, cosmic.
8. It appeared a few more times after the mass sighting, and continues to be seen occasionally, but with less frequency.
I'll say this. As humans we have a tendency to want to pick apart what we don't understand. Make odd thinhs make sense. I experienced people
standing right beside me, looking at the same object, and trying to pass it off as a satellite (hell no). I don't know what I saw, but I know what I
saw. This was legit, no mistakes, no misidentification, no weather balloon, blimp, reflection, refraction, etc. This was an intelligently engineered
and guided craft, floating in midair in the same spot for hours, on at least a dozen occasions.