born and raised in niagara fallsarea, have visited your site often, but never joined, have watched hundreds of hours of ufo footage and documentaries
as research for a potential doc series i am considering about ufos in canada. i didnt witness this myself, but many of my friends work and live right
there and i have talked to them about it.
1. we all know what is in the skies, here. yes there is a giant balloon, but it is on the american side, is tethered at night, and is a pale white,
which would not produce such a reflection. if it were a blimp, people would recognize it as so, and see it there... my friend who works at boston
pizza started to observe it at 830, when its still not pitch dark out, if it were a blimp it would be low enough to be recognized as so, wasnt a
2. the casino located near the falls has a set of 3 or 4 spotlights which can be seen in the skies every night from 2 or 3 towns over, very
noticebale, and so omnipresent that we know what they look like....they are the lights that are the cause of the reflection. my friend noted he first
saw it at 830 and last saw it at about 1030pm ....other accounts have it around till midnight, and one poster on the local papers website says shes
been seeing them for 3 weeks, as another account from a person who ive talked has also said, shes seen them a few times over the last couple weeks,
ill see if i can get a hold of her.
3. there is a military base just over the border in niagara falls, ny. they have made a statement saying that they had no planes in air at that time
and do not know what it was.
4. what do we know...metallic, possibly triangular, quite large and obscure enough to capture the attention of both tourists AND locals. and lingered
there for hours.
5. also to note...each side, canada and us, have massive hydroelectric power plants which produces electricity for a large portion of southeastern
canada and northeastern us. the area also has many bright lights in the las vegas-esque strip over which the object was sighted around.
not light pillars, definitely #ing not any sort of gas or mist from the falls, find it hard to believe the thing is a blimp, at night, with barely
any lights that would seem to reflect of a metallic object of considerable size.
you be the judge....but definitely not normal, i do remember a man my dad went to church with who said he saw a ufo over the skylon a while back, who
was ridiculed into depression i think, maybe not so crazy after all?...there is also another famous ufo sighting from the niagara falls area from 1965
as well if anyones interested in looking into it.
i will do little further investigating into this myself