It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No plane theory is a Hoax!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
No ugie Dave is not on your side. It is Dave and his fellow zealous 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY conspiracy theory defenders who are behind the silly WTC no-plane fantasies in the first place.

Thank you, spreston, you just reminded me of *another* reason why there are so many stupid sounding conspiracies floating around- too much abject paranoia among the people who actually believe them. When it's not a conspiracy, that only means it really IS a conspiracy.

Not everyone is a secret gov't disinformation agent out to get you, dude. Grow up.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
No it does not follow. Not only is there his eyewitness to the event as stated, there is a numerous amount of video footage both amateur and professional from many angles backing up his claim.

And those numerous video contradict the OP's claim that they were both SILVER planes. So according to the OP, there were planes, but the videos were fake. His testimony would prove TV fakery.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
It is understandable to be frustrated with new information that does not match to what is acceptable and norm.

The fact is that the military does have advanced Holographic technology.

Would you mind terribly backing that claim up with more information? The military technically doesn't have any technology *at all*. Everything they have, from tanks, to satellites, to those meals in the heavy plastic bags with an infinite shelf life, are all developed by civilian contractors, and I guarantee that anything that would be as hyper-profitable as as advanced holographic technology would eventually find its way to the civiliian market.

You DO know the internet you're using started as a US military funded project by MIT to decentralize communications and make them less vulnerable to nuclear attack, right?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

was referring the same side with dave just on the NPT thats it!

dave and i will keep on fighting tho, just this point in time, the NPT needs to be quelled here.

if your stating that the likes of dave are the ones who push the theory, wouldn't he be gleefully agreeing to the NPT?

i dont think he is, unless i am mistaken.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

i was not there, how can i give an honest answer to that?

do i think a plane hit the pentagon?

in all possibility, yes.

IF the 2 planes that hit the WTC were forged, why not do the same at the pentagon?

there were what? 80+ camera on that one side of the pentagon?

you would think that if they used CGI to fake the attacks in NYC, then they would also do the same with the pentagon.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

i never mentioned the pentagon in the OP, did i?

how could i be more specific about the pentagon when i didint mention it?

holy jebus, this is about the WTC attacks, and not the pentagon attacks....

just to re clarify.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
i was not there, how can i give an honest answer to that?

Well I was there along side you to know if you're be sincere, was fooled about what you think you saw, or straight out lying. You want us to take your WORD that you saw planes hit the towers. I'm just asking should we take the word that a plane hit the Pentagon?

do i think a plane hit the pentagon?
in all possibility, yes.
IF the 2 planes that hit the WTC were forged, why not do the same at the pentagon?
there were what? 80+ camera on that one side of the pentagon?

you would think that if they used CGI to fake the attacks in NYC, then they would also do the same with the pentagon.

You think a plane hit the Pentagon, but bring up the mysterious 80+ cameras that some should have captured the plane?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

really what are you trying to get out of this? an honest answer?

ive been honest, and ill stick by my statements, PLANES hit the Twin Towers.

take it as you want, im sticking by it. i saw what i saw, and im 100% certain W/O a doubt that PLANES hit the towers. i saw them hit.

there is a difference between the pentagon and the WTC, i saw the ones hit the WTC. i didint see a plane hit the pentagon because i was not THERE.

Lets try to stay on topic here. this was about the NPT with the WTC, and not the pentagon.

no more pentagon questions please.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Remember that the No plane theory and other ridiculous theories are started by debunkers and disinformationlists.

The agenda is to muddy the water of truth concerning any fact finding mission. They pose as truther and ridicule the movement with stupid debunked theories in the name of 911 truth.

These people have been previously exposed as official story loyalists to discredit the movement.

Debunkers love these threads for they are usually started by their buddies.

Pathetic.

Ptech, amdocs, Israel. Focus on those culprits before this nonsense is considered as any proof. This is proof of a 911 coverup and its many ugly faces.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am with those who feel the debunkers and or Gov are behind this. They want to seed the movement, then have the movement implode from such stupidity, but to their surprise most didn't buy it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

No offence but being here for just over a year is not a very long time at all.

And just who are you anyway? Some anonymous person off the Internet who "claims" to have seen the towers being struck, who only has their testimony as proof? Join the queue.

The hypocrites here are amazing. I'm guessing you think that no plane hit the pentagon? Well seeing as that's the general consensus round here, how about creating a thread ranting about the absurdity of the people who believe a plane did infact hit the pentagon? I bet you don't.

Most who post regarding the NPT don't have a agenda or are part of a disinfo campaign, they just see it like it is. Which is highly dubious video footage.

Just a question, but do you have any proof you were even there that day?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Er...sorry but the questions regarding the pentagon are very relevant. Remember, people also seen a plane hitting it. And just because there are no clear vids on it, it gets denied just for that reason?

You can't have a thread roll like you want it to just because you don't like a certain question.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

pentagon, again, being asked...

ok your asking me a question regarding the pentagon that im not sure about.

i am 100% sure about the WTC planes though.

take my word for it, or you don't, i shared mystery and if im going to looked down on for denying ignorance on this site, then ATS may be dead.

you see im trying to say (hey guys i saw the planes hit the WTC!)

and i get responses like (do you think a plane hit the pentagon)

explain to me WHY the pentagon is relevant in this subject? (yes i know people said they saw the pentagon being hit but with no vid evidence) but at least these vid evidence backing up the media, and i can tell you that the planes were 100% real. at least the ones that hit the WTC since i saw them with my own eyes.

My OP just states that i saw what happened to the WTC, ive shared it, but either you guys now leave it there, or try to dig a hole that doesnt need to be dug.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Your asking why its relevant then answer your own question in your same post lol.

You seem to think the debate is over or the NPT has been debunked because you state you saw it happen. And since you say you've been here "for a very long time" you should know it doesn't work like that.

You posted this thread on the strength that you were there and watched it happen, so prove it.

[edit on Tuesday20092009-10-20T11:22:06-05:00am3122200910 by thesneakiod]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

yea, i may have answered my own question lol. i try to cover as many bases as possible, but you know, for someone in the middle of all of it, like i was, and many others, seeing NPT kind of irks me.

its like I SAW IT, HELLO!!! then you have the people who werent there, claiming it to be a hologram....

get my point?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

take my word for it, or you don't, i shared mystery and if im going to looked down on for denying ignorance on this site, then ATS may be dead.

Thats a ridiculous statement and you know it. No one is saying you are denying ignorance. One of the main things on this site though is to back up what you claim. You said you where there and i'm sorry but I don't believe you.

God I was here two weeks and I knew even then you have to back up what you say. And you still don't realise that?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

yea, back it up with cold hard evidence? i already stated i dont have it, but i shared my story, yet you still reply here.

if you dont believe me, dont reply... ive stated before, take what you make of it, thats it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yeh I get your point. And seeing as I wasn't there I can only go on what I watch and read after the fact. Can't you see that anyone can come on here and say what you have?

Am I or ayone else here only allowed to post in threads we agree with?

[edit on Tuesday20092009-10-20T11:39:18-05:00am3139200910 by thesneakiod]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

yea, but do you have anything to add to this thread besides opinion? do you have any contributions that would validate my story or invalidate it?

go and believe your NPT. the worst kind of disinfo out there...

ruin any kind of truth movement by supporting a lie.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok since you don't like posters doubting you I'll make this my last. Most no planers go on the video evidence provided, testimonies from people don't count, because anyone on the internet can lie.

Did something hit the towers? I truly don't know what to believe.
Was the pro and amature footage messed around with before their release? Now that I do believe. And that's the main argument.

Truth movement? You've got to be kidding....right?

[edit on Tuesday20092009-10-20T11:47:15-05:00am3147200910 by thesneakiod]

[edit on Tuesday20092009-10-20T11:48:39-05:00am3148200910 by thesneakiod]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join