It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much Nibiru information at the moment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Did I miss something big? I've seen so many new threads about Nibiru, and I don't know what caused it. Was it the post about the blocked image? If this needs moved, please go ahead, but I'm still trying to figure out why everyone is talking about Nibiru.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Good question, also where have all the crop circle sightings gone. Its like one month they were thicker than molasses on a cold winters day. Now its like zero,zilch,nada...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by Phlynx

Good question, also where have all the crop circle sightings gone. Its like one month they were thicker than molasses on a cold winters day. Now its like zero,zilch,nada...

umm its not crop season anymore..

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
100 monkeys

I think it's making waves at the moment. People are waking up, who knows?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hautmess

reply to post by Phlynx

Ummm, yeah, so your saying crop season is one month long, yeah ok. Don't know where your from but here the season is a bit longer than one month.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Please view my thread
The Connection with 2012, Orion and Saturn’s artificial moon Iapetus
and read the links.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Please view my thread
The Connection with 2012, Orion and Saturn’s artificial moon Iapetus
and read the links.

Would you kindly put a link to your thread, please and thank you...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi! Cropcirclesarchives.com. The season runs from April to August in England. Canada had some circles in September. The Lucypringle.com
has 19 years of photos to look at. There were a few crop circles regarding
Planet X. Everyone keeps saying it's a hoax. I don't feel that. Netflix.com has some really interesting crop circle videos to rent. Regarding Planet X, if it doesn't exist what was the Time magazine article in 1982 for? Why did we have so many weird earthquakes this year? South Carolina, Texas, Cailfornia, the Tsunamis in the Pacific Ocean.... Why does Yellowstone's volcano have so many symptoms of blowing up soon? The bison died right where gas emerged, they didn't even have time to escape this summer.... What about the 6 volcanos that blew up in Russia during the same week a month or so ago? Why are the polar glaciers melting and the polar bears drowning? Red algae pouring out of a lake/glacier at the South Pole? So many weird things going on? What about those major Hurricanes/Typhons last month? Not to mention the big hurricane that missed hitting the Atlantic coast this summer. Diasters everywhere, I don't remember the 1970's being like this when I was young. The science magazines, etc. seem to be really quit about all of this.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Mate I Agree, but just imagine what it's gonna be like in 2012?

They better get some extra staff in to deal with it lol!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Might have something to do with all the earthquakes lately and a thread here somewhere saying we'd start noticing changes in Fall of 09 due to Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

You might be thinking of D4rkN1GHT's threads. I cant remember if he said anything about this though.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by Phlynx

Mate I Agree, but just imagine what it's gonna be like in 2012?

They better get some extra staff in to deal with it lol!

I seriously think websites like this will tear there selves apart in 2012.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nibiru is non starter currently. Even southern polar astronomical imagery is highly debated, contested, or in some cases, Banned.

Let's cut to the chase. If and when anything as supposedly big, and nefarious as the Planet X is supposed to be begins to near us, there will be such perturbations within the solar system, it'll make itself obvious before the fact.

Right now, if the predictions are accurate, Nibiru is three years out someplace.
That would be a long ways away no matter how you slice it. So, in the mean time, the best we can hope for, in the way of fore warnings, are images of it, as it zeros in on the solar system.

Since astronomers, and related science field professionals careers are at stake, I doubt that they would intentionally hold back, or try to cover up something a prolific as an incoming brown star would be. After all, once it was a big as a musk melon in the day and night time sky, the cat would be out of the bag, now wouldn't it?

If and when anything becomes of this misunderstood, and oft times misrepresented ancient prediction, there will be nothing any one can do about it.
Except to stop, and stare up at the sky, and hope for the best.

If it is true, and it does come within a whiskers width of Earth, no one will want to survive it anyway.

I would dare to say, that we cannot even imagine how nightmarish awful being on the planet while it is being torn apart, and destroyed could be.

Somehow, the idea of being rotisserie alive, doesn't appeal to me.

Facing that option, I'll swallow a 45 caliber lead pill at 4500 ft per sec. first.

There is no way anyone could prepare to survive a near hit by a brown star.

So, until we know for absolutely sure, that the "Destroyer" is coming, don't worry about it.

That's my take on it!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have determined that it planetx/wormwood/dark star is actually coming, and it happens on a regular basis. Hence the sudden plunge into a new ice age that happens about every 10,000 years or so.

Buckle your seatbelt, and get ready to survive with primitive tech, because we only have a couple years left!

The gov't and most fortune 500 type companies, and many foreign gov't/ corporations are planning on surviving and coming out the other side with people and technology to continue a technologically advanced human race going. They have D.U.M.B.'s that are basically "arks". Also the seed vaults, are part of that contingency plan. You will have to survive some horrific weather, and grow your own food if you expect to survive.

I am not quitting my job and running for the hills, because I am already in a pretty remote area, but I do have a plan to keep my fam fed when this happens.

Get some guns if you don't already have them, when people find out about this stuff they will lose it.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

You know, I have wondered recently about the capability's and intent of project bluebeam. What if it could be blocked by projection to keep almost everyone unaware of its otherwise obvious approach/transit. With contingencies in place for 1-5% of the earths population and seed-bank-dooms-day-vault, we would sit and speculate none the wiser.....just say'n.

Oh yeah, you technically could survive...in a deep underground capsule suspended a thick liquid (to absored quakes and 1000 mile per hour crust shifts) all surrounded by many yards thick solid lead for radation protection ....hypothetically anyway.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

You know, I have wondered recently about the capability's and intent of project bluebeam. What if it could be blocked by projection to keep almost everyone unaware of its otherwise obvious approach/transit. With contingencies in place for 1-5% of the earths population and seed-bank-dooms-day-vault, we would sit and speculate none the wiser.....just say'n.

Yep, and that's how they will lower the population, in order to keep control and survive after the SHTF.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I have determined that it planetx/wormwood/dark star is actually coming, and it happens on a regular basis. Hence the sudden plunge into a new ice age that happens about every 10,000 years or so.

Buckle your seatbelt, and get ready to survive with primitive tech, because we only have a couple years left!

The gov't and most fortune 500 type companies, and many foreign gov't/ corporations are planning on surviving and coming out the other side with people and technology to continue a technologically advanced human race going. They have D.U.M.B.'s that are basically "arks". Also the seed vaults, are part of that contingency plan. You will have to survive some horrific weather, and grow your own food if you expect to survive.

I am not quitting my job and running for the hills, because I am already in a pretty remote area, but I do have a plan to keep my fam fed when this happens.

Get some guns if you don't already have them, when people find out about this stuff they will lose it.

I think the Earth is boring, I'm hoping for it to change some so there is more land to explore.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by downtown436

I think the Earth is boring, I'm hoping for it to change some so there is more land to explore.

Yep, i have to agree with you, But also so are most humans to so i would rather get off this rock and explore

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hautmess

reply to post by Phlynx

Ya know, on this topic of crop circles. I know the answer but have to say. why would the "aliens" take a break just cause one location has no crops?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yeah, really why would they. Makes me think most if not all are just man made. Maybe we will see some snow circles soon who knows...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join