It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much Nibiru information at the moment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
OK kiddies, for the sake of argument, let's take a look at TEOTWAWKI...

Let's throw everything including the kitchen sink into the mix.

The year is 2011 ish...

A huge brown "dwarf" star is coming. ( although a brown dwarf, it is still bigger than the sun, and hotter than billy hell ) It is drawing down on Earth, and is perhaps a year to eight months away.

Already the Earth is stressing, as the gravitational forces with in the solar system are starting to be affected...even the Sun will feel the nudge on it.
The Sun could warp, and flex, as it pushes back. Solar flares begin to bite the Earth. The Planets circling the sun, will wobble and bump along on a buckling twisting gravity force. This includes Earth. Expect massive earth quakes, tsunami's, volcanic action, and extreme weather. Lightening storms of unprecedented intensity, could last for months on end, possibly years.

Eventually, as the Earth twists and flexes under the stress of being thrown off it natural balances it has endured for thousands of years... life will begin to die off. All life. Every plant, animal, insect, will die off en mass. This will include 99.999% of the 9 billion humans as well. The air will be toxic, and unfit to breath, as volcanoes' around the world pour out billions of tons of gas and ash into the stratosphere monthly. The seas will become a toxic goo of ash and acids, while rain falls will be nothing but pure sulfuric acid. The temperature of the earth will cool to below freezing, and a type of nuclear winter will grip the entire globe. Once 'X' get nearer and nearer, the planet,will begin to heat up...like an inferno. It will go from 200+ below zero, to 200+ above in a matter of months.
The pressure cooker temperatures will assure than nothing survives. Above or below the surface. Cave dwellers take note. Mountains will be shaken down their very foundations, and will crumble and grind while shifting and moving. The folks down deep under the Rockies in reinforced bunkers, will in effect, be in their tombs.

Realize too, that every form of communication has been fried, and either pushed back into the Earths surface, or knocked off orbit, and completely out of commission. Add to this, once the surface of the globe is shaken and stirred to a frothy toxic frosting, everything man has left behind gets poured into the decanter of life. Nuclear power plants, manufacturing chemicals, oil reservoirs, petroleum reserves, natural gas storage facilities, military depots of nerve agents, and biological weapons, atomic bombs, open pit dumps, and decaying rotting debris and flesh by the millions of cubic tons..
The list of goodies is endless.

Yummy! Radioactive Goobers and Raisinettes.

Planet X makes it first pass, and heads out past the convulsing sun...only to reach it's apex, and then swing back for home, and past us once again for the second time. If the first time wasn't the charm, the second pass ought to just about do it! First we'll get a smash in the face, and finally, adding insult to injury, a final kick in the ass. Then, see ya in another 36,500 years suckers!

Now the aftermath leaves the Earth a char grilled shattered dead planet. No land mass is recognizable, and all oceans and open waters are poison. The air is still toxic.
The sun takes a 100 years to begin to settle down, from the "Blast from the Past". Since the protective layer of the atmosphere has been destroyed, radiation of the earth, is like being inside of microwave oven.

The earth has been knocked off its axis, and is doing a rolling tumble as it speeds along a new trajectory orbit around the sun. It is quiet possible, the earth could be nudged closer to the sun, therefore setting it up, to become a new Mercury.

Last but not least, the Moon was moved away from us, and is a glowing red hot orb from the massive bombardment of asteroids, and debris that "the Destroyer" has pulled along with it. The tidal effects of the moon are negligible. Our standing oceans just bubble and perk in a steamy stew of lifeless ooze. Eventually, evaporating away, leaving Earth as lifeless as Mars.

And you want to try and survive that? HA!

I have painted as bleak a portrait as possible within the confines of this space.
There is no accounting for the behavior of man, as he faces his termination and extinction. Suffice it to add, that absolute berserker barbarianism would most likely wreak havoc everywhere. There would be no semblances of law and order any where. Just dog eat dog savagery. Biblical Armageddon!

Like I posted before, I'll eat a hot bullet first!

Nothing lasts forever, and neither will the Earth, the solar system, nor the Milky Way galaxy!

Unfortunately, we just might get to witness first hand , the beginning of the end for us here.

I hope not!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

I couldn't disagree with you more. We would see this thing by now. On the other hand if it does happen, oh well, anyway off this rock is a good way, whether it be death or space travel. BTW, you should probably get evidence to prove your statement. You could cause some young kid to go and commit suicide. Don't think you would want to carry that weight on your shoulders.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I dont know friend, but someone tried to tell me this [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b758fa1d74e5.jpg[/atsimg]fast moving object was debris, SMH

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Did I miss something big? I've seen so many new threads about Nibiru, and I don't know what caused it. Was it the post about the blocked image? If this needs moved, please go ahead, but I'm still trying to figure out why everyone is talking about Nibiru.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Phlynx]

Yes, I think it was my thread about the blocked image that caused it. Things that like tends to spark interest in people so they start searching which is good.

On the other hand, its a known disinfo tactic to start lots of similar threads to take the attention away from the "dangerous" one. Im not saying thats what happened here because some of the others are also interesting, but its a known tactic. Get people to doubt Nibiru and they wont look at ANY threads discussing it.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well, i can tell you this friend. It doesn't look like a solid planet either. You can see faint images of stars behind it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Well, i can tell you this friend. It doesn't look like a solid planet either. You can see faint images of stars behind it.

Behind it or in front of it???

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Re-read my post, it is clear what i meant. Not to mention, i don't know how you would even see stars in front of it, the sun is the closest star to earth.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
"Why is there so much Nibiru information at the moment?"

Viral marketing for the 2012 movie surely can't be helping.

Scientists try to calm '2012' hysteria

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Re-read my post, it is clear what i meant.

So is this debris to you also just asking?? And how can you tell its behind it truthfully?

[edit on 10/19/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I dont know what it is, but i do know it isnt a planet. Besides can you see that trail behind it? Look how it seems to wrap around.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Re-read my post, it is clear what i meant.

So is this debris to you also just asking?? And how can you tell its behind it truthfully?

What do you mean. Look closely you can see stars behind it. There is no way any stars could be in front of it, besides our sun.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
See how more and more threads show up?

Its very entertaining to see their efforts to get attention away from the important threads.

I expect the 2012 forum to be completely swamped this time tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well I personall feel its some type of craft and yes the stars should be further then the sun , given but it seems like something and no to who ever may think I am not a NIBIRU DEBUNKER ESPECIALLY SINCE I WAS TOLD BACK IN 1999 IT WOLUD BE AROUND.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Where have you been, the 2012 forum is always swamped.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It could be a craft, but its not a planet, thats for sure.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Where have you been, the 2012 forum is always swamped.

Not by Nibiru threads. Check the last number of days. My thread started a new wave of Nibiru threads and it will continue until they have drowned the message with enough funny pictures and youtube videos.

Its like Fox News in a way.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Lol, it is like fox...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join