It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
isn't that why M.J. was taken out?

i want disclosure to happen as much as the next guy, but the stadium thing would turn into such a panic fest. people are just not ready for that type of.. shock.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok, now I know there is a lot of speculation about all of this. I think we should all clear our heads and ask the most important question. Will the game go into overtime if Aliens land on the field?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Could you imagine the Fox News headline though? I'll make a few:

"Here to destroy us?"
"Obama caught looking at aliens buttocks"
"Alien insignia resembles mark of the beast?"
"Roberta Sucando claims "animal sex" with Aliens"
"Aliens godless liberals?"

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We should start a new deal. Every prediction you makes has to be backed up with YOUR own money. David Wilcock should have to donate $10k to charity if his predictions don't come true. I wonder how many of these people would still make these ridiculous claims if those were the rules.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So wait wasn't "V" supposed to air in November?

Now the show is as close to being cancelled as can be without them outright saying so.

hollywoodinsider.ew.com...

apperntly they'll air the first 4 episodes then go on hiatus.

My question as it relates to this thread is this:

in light of tptb knowing that there may be an actual event set to take place at or around the same time that "V" was suppossed to air. Is it possible that the network was encouraged to only air the first 4 episodes that weren't far enough into plot development to show the sinister side of the aliens so that the public isn't already conditioned to fear an actual event that our government might want us to accept?

Or is it just a coincidence.

Or is it that the show is actually already obviously that bad.

Or is it an attempt by ABC to take advantage of conspiracy sites to start a flurry of "this is gonna happen" threads as a means of viral marketing for the show?

I personally think it's the latter, but I put these questions out there to provoke thought. It is my opinion that nothing will happen as always, but don't let my opinion influence how you feel.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Are you sure it's November? Because somebody else made a thread that it was supposed to happen last month. My BS detector us going crazy.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
omfg
Campbell Stadium would be at my University lol that would be really amazing

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Most likely case scenerio would be that it would land on Sunday, November 22 during an NFL game (there are no NFL games scheduled for Saturday, November 21). Here is the NFL schedule for November 22 (provided by NFL.com).

NFL Games for November 22

Indianapolis at Baltimore
Seattle at Minnesota
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Atlanta at N.Y. Giants
Washington at Dallas
Pittsburgh at Kansas City
Buffalo at Jacksonville
Cleveland at Detroit
San Francisco at Green Bay
Arizona at St. Louis
Cincinnati at Oakland
San Diego at Denver
N.Y. Jets at New England
Philadelphia at Chicago

If we assume that it's going to be largely televised, then our best bet would be to look at rivalry matches and games that are likely to have large attendance.

Someone earlier said that they had a vision that something like this would take place at Denver, which strikes me as interesting considering the Denver - San Diego rivalry takes place that week at Denver. Although, no offense, that dream sounds a little too much like Independance Day.

Dallas v.s. Washington is also a big rivalry match that turned out to be the rivalry match of the week last year. Also, Green Bay and San Fransisco both have large fan bases, so that game might be one to watch too.

NBA games

Saturday, Nov. 21
New York at New Jersey, 1 p.m.
Philadelphia at Cleveland, 7:30 p.m.
Milwaukee at Memphis, 8 p.m.
Atlanta at New Orleans, 8 p.m.
Sacramento at Houston, 8:30 p.m.
Washington at San Antonio, 8:30 p.m.
Chicago at Denver, 9 p.m.
Detroit at Utah, 9 p.m.
Minnesota at Portland, 10 p.m.

Sunday, Nov. 22
Orlando at Toronto 12:30 p.m.
Boston at New York, 1 p.m.
Indiana at Charlotte, 5 p.m.
New Orleans at Miami, 6 p.m.
Detroit at Phoenix, 8 p.m.
Oklahoma City at L.A. Lakers, 9:30 p.m.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Hyde70]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am just venting and wish these type of people would ping away....
I dont know if this has been noticed. But all of those "Soothsayers" have only come out AFTER the fact. How many of them have their proof prior to any of these announcements, and I watch, like most on this site, this sort of thing closely. Not one that I noticed? Anyone else. Which leads me to people that "PIGGY BACK" onto someone elses announcement, or prophecy or whatever you want to call it....
Its, IMO, getting a bit tireing seeing the same old messages regurgitated again and again (dont mean to be rude). But that is what it is when people start to quote this and that (The Starship Enterprise travelled from the future and gave me this msg. Or a being from the planet of Orion has some really important info to relay to everyone. Hoo hummmm). Why can we not just allow things to take place with out this interferance (thats if they are to take place). It really really annoying that you do this. STOP AND DESIST!!! Maybe, if you do, we may get a little credance somewhere when it comes to the sheeples taking notice

To date, Wilcock has impressed me with a lot of his material, but there are some things that he seems to have gone sideways on.
This said, in what he has built to date, why would he come out with something so risky as this announcement. Especailly after the Blossom fiasco.
And one thing I have always been lead to understand is that you dont give dates as they are NEVER reliable. Yet again he claims to know date, and with such belief in what he thinks he has knowledge on!
He is taking a lot of risk, on this announcement, he is really going to hurt himself (leading up to it will be good, cash from sites and books and so on). Why risk it all for some quick cash!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
can people just stop with the lies and hoaxes. we all know this isnt coming although i want it to

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
In one thing I sure 100%. They are gradually pushing us to the reality of life outside the Earth system. All these "water on Mars/the Moon", "Europa oxygen", "Titan life", etc. This have become fairly systematic over the last year or so.
Oh, and don't forget new TV series called "V" that talks about reptilians exactly as most far-out researchers.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Oh great, yet another "Aliens are coming to make contact" thread, that means this date ( whilst I will be looking forward to it IF it happens) will pass uneventfully same as ever other " Aliens are coming to make contact" date.

Here's someone else not holding their breath

On a more serious note though, it would be the best way to say to people " Hi , us Aliens exist" , to show yourselves in a packed out stadium, yes there will be some who flee in panic , but how many cameras will there be in the arena?
Not only the TV cameras ,(which could be cut off by TPTB who may wish to cover it up) but how many youtube videos would be online after the event? All those people carrying mobile phone cameras, video cameras and other digital recorders, TPTB can't cover all of them up unless they quaranteen the entire stadium and confiscate all the cameras. I'd love to see the American people argue the case on that on and how much of a backlash that could cause to TPTB.

Even if you had a UFO land on the Whitehouse lawn , there aren't enough people to ensure that SOME footage gets out, as having been there myself on my Hols, I've seen how many people are taking pics of the WH as opposed to the number of security personnel.

[edit on 19/10/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

My thoughts exactly. Even if there would ever be some kind of full disclosure of alien beings or something of the like, people should be very cautious before immediately buying into everything they are told.
Simply put, it's very possible alien beings exist, but disclosure of them doesn't automatically mean it's being done 100% for the benefit of mankind or that it is entirely truthful. Matter of fact, I can pretty much guarantee that if there would be disclosure, certain key things would be omitted or lied about.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I just asked the I-Ching about this.

It said don't get my hopes up because it'll be a waste this time.

I have no reason to believe these people any more than the I-Ching, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Surely there is somebody out there on ATS that works at or knows somebody that works at a News Channel.

We can then therefore verify this so called "booked" TV time for the announcement.

I find it incredibly silly that Obama would have to book TV time for this. If aliens land for the public to see, the President is going to get all the free TV time he wants. Not only will the media happily give it to him, but it could easily qualify as an emergency broadcast which would completely override them.

Originally posted by impaired
Hey, I'm all for disclosure, but if a ship landed in a games stadium with a bunch of sports nuts (no offense), they would freak the hell out. And that's an understatement...

On a less serious note, I can see the crowd getting pissed because the ET's disturbed their game. Ahah.. Oh...

And if it's the NASCAR event, they'll probably get shot at.

Originally posted by OzarkTom
Could this be what Glen Beck is referring to on Friday? I am not a Beck fan, but a fellow worker said Beck mentioned something real big coming down in 5 weeks on Beck's Friday show. Could Beck know about this also?

Well, Glenn Beck does act like he's from another planet... maybe he could know.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

They say Obama is going to announce the ET presence on earth on November 27th 2009 and that this date is a significant numerology number.

Was just thinking about it...

Nov = 11th Month

27th = 2 + 7 = 9

2009 = 2 + 9 = 11

911?

Or if you include the month

11 9 11

Ad the Months digits (Nov being 11th month) = 1+1 = 2 + 9 = 11 & then ad the year 2 + 9 = 11

11:11

???

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I find this thread quite startling as I had a prophetic dream last night about a stadium in Denver CO undergoing something unbelievable. There was panic, evacuation. ...

I should have a good view of the show then... I'm close enough to Denver to see the chaos, but far enough away to escape if needed.

As much as I'd like to see disclosure happen and end this whole "UFO's aren't real" charade, I can't expect any predictions to come true. If we get our hopes up for a specific date, we'll just be disappointed because it wont happen.

Originally posted by reasonable
Could you imagine the Fox News headline though? I'll make a few:

"Here to destroy us?"
"Obama caught looking at aliens buttocks"
"Alien insignia resembles mark of the beast?"
"Roberta Sucando claims "animal sex" with Aliens"
"Aliens godless liberals?"

I'm sure there would be plenty... They'll paint an alien apocalypse as part of "Obama's America", O'Reilly will call them "pinheads", and so on.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
reply to post by TheNetherlands

They say Obama is going to announce the ET presence on earth on November 27th 2009 and that this date is a significant numerology number.

Was just thinking about it...

Nov = 11th Month

27th = 2 + 7 = 9

2009 = 2 + 9 = 11

911?

Or if you include the month

11 9 11

Ad the Months digits (Nov being 11th month) = 1+1 = 2 + 9 = 11 & then ad the year 2 + 9 = 11

11:11

???

Coincidence?

"Light soul" is 9 letters, but it occupies 11 bytes of computer memory (null-terminated ASCII string), thus "Light soul" = 9 11

Given that you are clearly the 9/11 mastermind, your post is obviously an attempt to distract us all from the real truth!

Yeah, the whole numbers conspiracy thing is a bunch of BS... you can manipulate pretty much anything to work out to 9/11, 666, or whatever you want. There may be something to numerology itself, but not when it gets twisted around until it comes out the way you want.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Another 30 mins of my life im never going to get back. Fair play OP for bringing this to everyones attention , but as soon as i read it was to happen in America at some sort of Stadium event i really should have stopped reading. The fact that some people forget the world doesn't end when the American coastline hits the water should be reason enough to convince people that this is BS. But also to think that an Alien race would reveal itself to the worlds biggest "Super Power" who have a habit of shooting first and asking questions later is laughable and i don't mean that as a dig at Americans. If it were to happen it would be a WORLD WIDE event not something just for the Florida public to talk about the next day

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The florida gators do play on the 21st of november at their stadium in gainsville

ill be watching

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join