It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 or 22 November First Contact in Florida. 27 November Obama Discloses contact with 6 benevolent sp

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't think any disclosure will happen next month.

If it happens, then there will be a few guys that have committed suicide in their career, like David Willcock, because they will be terribly wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

humm

I don t buy itt Bill, sorry
However If steven Greer and the other Steven confirm this, Maybe I will buy it .

But if Disclosure don t come, I will tend to believe the 2 steven rather than Hogland , Project Camelot...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Would be nice, but i suspect this won't happen. ABC are piloting a remake of the Alien invasion series 'V' in November, so if the TV sources for this info are at ABC, then....

Why Miami? Maybe this is about Obama openning the borders to 'aliens' from Cuba - stage 1 of the Amero, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
great another "disclosure soon" thread. if i had contributed anything to this online community, i would have the right to bash and criticize threads such as this. i have not so i'll just be sarcastic.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Another attempt by certain individuals to increase their reputation.

When it does not happen it will only be certain individuals here on this forum feeling disappointed due a false speculation, including my self. And David Wilock and others will simply go on with their lives without any thought of a suicide attempt.

Whilst the rest of the world will simply continue to live on with their daily lives.

This speculative disclosure as one individual has said does seem rather 'unfit' and clumsy.

Logically it would not be wise to have a UFO land down onto a stadium with thousands of people awaiting post traumatic shock. This is just so goolable and risky to have the government plan a day as such.

And lets say if the disclosure was really planned out for that given day, it will certainly be moved to a different date since many of us here have heard about it and as you all know the story will become like Chinese whispers. Therefore an only possibly dare I say possibly acceptable disclosure happening publicly would be to have the government disclose these beings in a TV show, and than perhaps after the entire world saturates the information and starts asking hard proof evidence, we than have a first kind contact with these aliens because they know we have a very curious perception and it is the need to reveal them self unto us. Not the other way around as the initial speculation has been set out by the OP.

[edit on 10/19/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

Sadly thats probably exactly as it would go..it wont be crowded with peoples of bountiful brains (it may be a sports stadium after all and we all know football fanatics)! and yeah they would either freak out completely, killing one another in a mad rush to get out of the arena..or they will start a riot at their precious footie being interrupted lol.. I could be wrong about it and the majority of people are actually ready for the truth regarding this matter..only time can tell though.. the same with the date, i do absolutely agree with the members here who are sick of hearing dates of 'its going to happen Oct 17s or July 6th' kind of thing, one can really only get their hopes up so many times on the same topic ..but its still best to keep an open mind, watch the world around us with vigilance and be on guard..

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

Captive audience to test the new death ray on a mass crowd!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Why just America? why just Obama? its allways the same, why dont a few of them pop down into each country at the same time and do it that way? either way it aint going to happen, but if it does i will be the first to admit i was wrong, but still it aint going to happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
If this disclosure happens, I would advise people to be cautious about what they accept. It will be to serve the agendas of people in power, not the people of the world.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Exactly right. Remember we've been warned about this coming hoax and people have been killed over when they warned the public.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
I had a dream a few years ago, a very vivid dream of such an event like this. I spoke on ATS about it and i ended up speaking with someone on here privately. I cannot remember their name it really was so long ago. Anyway that person was very intelligent and spoke with me about my dream and told me this is how it would happen but it would be at a music concert or big event in a stadium.

I had my bets put on the Olympic games 2012 here in the UK but it seems it may be earlier.

Im not saying i believe it all but definitely keep an open mind

Originally posted by phiktion
I had a weird vision on October 16th that 35 days from then something important would happen, I thought maybe it was just related to my life but who knows. That date would be November 20th though.

Originally posted by reasonable
I had a prophetic dream last night about a stadium in Denver CO undergoing something unbelievable. There was panic, evacuation. I was there in the dream and with a group of people who took shelter in the basement of a building. The entire city was ordered to evacuate but we were stuck in this shelter because it was not safe to go outside due to rioting and chaos. Before I was in Denver inside this mess I witnessed a city in Russia destroyed by some sort of beam weapon that started in a column to the sky then expanded like a nuclear blast. I woke up from all this feeling like we are all going to die.

Dreams are polluted by movies, video games and similar media. It's worth mentioning how much UFO videos and material you guys consume. Because this can be just a normal reaction from intense self-imposed propaganda.

I know this may sound insulting but it's not. Players of World of Warcraft game tend to dream stuff they see in it, basically they dream walking corpses and talking cows among their regular dreams. For dreams to have any real value "clarity of soul" is important. Take that as you will

Important Edit:
Oh, why I actually even posted this was to alert you guys to consider lowering the amount of stuff you expose yourself to. Like UFO documentaries and even ATS itself. Take everything in moderate amounts, because it can have implications on your brain and ultimately perception.

ATS has a lot of those doom threads lately, more than ever due to year 2012. Don't let those suck your soul in void of ignorance, use your own instincts without external influence.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Oh great, yet another "Aliens are coming to make contact" thread, that means this date ( whilst I will be looking forward to it IF it happens) will pass uneventfully same as ever other " Aliens are coming to make contact" date.

Here's someone else not holding their breath

On a more serious note though, it would be the best way to say to people " Hi , us Aliens exist" , to show yourselves in a packed out stadium, yes there will be some who flee in panic , but how many cameras will there be in the arena?
Not only the TV cameras ,(which could be cut off by TPTB who may wish to cover it up) but how many youtube videos would be online after the event? All those people carrying mobile phone cameras, video cameras and other digital recorders, TPTB can't cover all of them up unless they quaranteen the entire stadium and confiscate all the cameras. I'd love to see the American people argue the case on that on and how much of a backlash that could cause to TPTB.

Even if you had a UFO land on the Whitehouse lawn , there aren't enough people to ensure that SOME footage gets out, as having been there myself on my Hols, I've seen how many people are taking pics of the WH as opposed to the number of security personnel.

[edit on 19/10/09 by DataWraith]

No no, USAF will just say it a balloon...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
sorry, I haven't had time to read all the posts, so if this is already covered I do apologize.

It is possible that - if there is a UFO landing - the aliens could see the massive stadium as a designed landing area? If there were places where the ships, sometimes called MUs, were launched from and landed at - as in space ship ports - that they would need to be massive. If they have indeed been here in the past and are returning wouldn't it stand to reason that they would see something of this size and fitting for their craft as an ideal place to land?

I do agree that the ideea of this unfolding the way it has been laid out is indeed very suspicous and has show-business theme written all of over it. I have to say that it could be possible if they did land. Like many people have said, if they want us to know they would come down and land for all of us to see. Possibly landing in an area of the world that is the most corrupt and in denial would be a great place to start.

It is hard to swollow that they are trying to pass it off like the government will have no choice but to disclose after they land, but why is the T.V. time already purchased? A suprise visit would be the only way the government would have to come out and disclose anything and paying in advance is no suprise.

I can not believe that the government would submit to disclosure without fighting tooth-and-nail to the last second to keep it secret, this would include not telegraphing disclosure by purchasing an international time slot for disclosure then letting the information of it's purpose leak out.

Also, I know it took our government a long time to respond to the disaster that was Hurricane Katrina - Gd bless- but if aliens came down in a stadium packed with internatiional and national citizens who could imagine that it would take 5 or 6 days for them to respond publicly to the situation?

This will unfortunately be nothing more than a way to turn people on to their work and I am sorry for that, because there are so many people - even here at ATS - that work very hard to make this a credible topic. But Hey, 'Let's Sale Some Books and Videos!'

JMHO

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I find this thread quite startling as I had a prophetic dream last night about a stadium in Denver CO undergoing something unbelievable. There was panic, evacuation. I was there in the dream and with a group of people who took shelter in the basement of a building. The entire city was ordered to evacuate but we were stuck in this shelter because it was not safe to go outside due to rioting and chaos. Before I was in Denver inside this mess I witnessed a city in Russia destroyed by some sort of beam weapon that started in a column to the sky then expanded like a nuclear blast. I woke up from all this feeling like we are all going to die. Now, I know I talk a lot of bollocks here but I never joke about my dreams because my track record is pretty good..

so.. in closing i meant to say Florida is not right. this is definitely going down in Denver so someone needs to check stadium events in Denver. I suspect the altitude may have something to do with it.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by reasonable]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by reasonable]
Thank you for sharing your dream. I too have dreams and visions of future events so I take your advise seriously. I went ahead and googled events in Denver and chose the 22nd first and guess what I found? At Mile High stadium the Denver Broncos are playing the San Diego Chargers. Nice. I think the former "Bear Stadium" would make a great landing field for a good sized ship. They`d probably have to lay new turf if the Broncos still wanted to play a home game. Why Mile High? I dunno, maybe there`s a stargate nearby or maybe the ETs want to get peoples attention like I used to do to my sisters when they ignored me until I blocked the view of the TV.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hey! Football is a first contact sport.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Antoniastar]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Or maybe the ETs are on a scanvenger hunt and they have to bring a Bronco tight end and a quarter back to their world.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Funny how lots of people have been dreaming about this recently. I just completed Call of duty 5 yesterday and ended up having a dream about nazi zombies. All that means is that I was thinking about the media I took in before I slept. I think that it will be the same for you guys, especially the guy who had a dream about the film "independance day".

As much as I wish this was true, I dont think it is. Maybe its a marketing ploy for "V" or even the "2012" film. Or another film or tv series I haven't thought of.

Or maybe its a disinfo ploy to discredit the people telling these stories. What better way to shut someone up than to feed them false info, and let them commit career suicide.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
For them to land in stadium for disclosure is very unfitting.

Yeah, it's always about America.

I would think that should the aliens come here to show themselves to the whole world, they would choose a place more appropriate - like the Olympics, where many nations are both present as well as represented.

thats what i thought would happen aswel, however how do you know the aliens are inteligent enough to see that all nations are represented in one place. they might have popped out of hyperspace and entered the atmosphere over florida and headed for the biggest brightest place.

you never know =]

MrWebby666

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Ok had a quick look at this. apart from the fact that it is like a lot of other predictions that have happened lately. The other thing I have noticed is Obama is to acknowledge this on 27/11/09. Please anyone from America correct me if I am wrong but I believe this is a public/federal holiday. If that is the case why would Obama pick this date when a lot of security personnel are on leave (i presume). In my thoughts the fall out could be huge as if it happens it will question all mainstream religion and cause mass panic among a lot of people which could lead to serious civil unrest. This is just my thoughts and welcome any input from anyone.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by andy mac myc]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWebby666

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
For them to land in stadium for disclosure is very unfitting.

Yeah, it's always about America.

I would think that should the aliens come here to show themselves to the whole world, they would choose a place more appropriate - like the Olympics, where many nations are both present as well as represented.

thats what i thought would happen aswel, however how do you know the aliens are inteligent enough to see that all nations are represented in one place.

Yes, that makes sense. Moreseo when thinking about the aspect of "lost in translation". Just becasue aliens may be incredibly intelligent, does not mean they understand the concepts of what is happening on Earth.

To make an example from a SciFi show - on Stargate, the Asgard needed the team to "do something stupid" to help them get rid of the Replicators. The aliens could not "think simple".

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy mac myc
The other thing I have noticed is Obama is to acknowledge this on 27/11/09. Please anyone from America correct me if I am wrong but I believe this is a public/federal holiday.

I don't know if the 27th, Friday, is a federal holiday, but the 26th is ...... it's the American Thanksgiving Day.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join