It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Healing : Project Truth Unlocked

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Certainly -- there's lot of qigong healing videos online but these two from John Chang are considered the best:

www.mind-energy.net...

reply to post by EMPIRE

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you want to know the secrets read the book

"Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans by Charles Luk. It's still in print.

reply to post by starwarsisreal

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thats some excellent info guys im still going thru it but this stuff is ringing true for me.

I have managed to get it going a couple of times and will keep practising. Been working on my wrist for two days now and it seems better I think so will keep on it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mirager

Well, CNN and FOX have people who decide what news to show and what not. Their job each year, month, and week is to make a little more money than the previous year, month, and week. Of course their job influences their decisions, and so they put on the screen what will make the most money. Healers do not charge for their work and therefore don't have the large sums needed for advertising. So there is no pathway by which this would end up on non-public television. Except, that when an issue becomes a part of the public consciousness, the television must give the public its vision of the issue so that they will know what to think. Or at least, they THINK we're that dumb.
When someone finds a way to make money from energetic healing, then maybe it'll be in the TV's interest to show it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
greetings ATS,

I am an energy healer. I have never charged for my services, but have been given donations. we all have this ability to connect with chi, ki, or universal lifeforce energy.

I want to keep this short, and not about me. I am proposing that we attempt an experiment.

I am able to distance heal, as well as heal in person. I will offer my services for free to one person. I have to keep it to one person, only because i need to focus on their energy alone.

Though i have done distance healings before, i have never done any large scale public display/experiment like this before. I have faith in the universe. It will provide.

There has to be a few guidelines.

1)I need this person's permission.

They have to ask me to heal them. I have to clarify that i do no healing. I am not the source, only a conduit. I allow the recipient to connect with the universal lifeforce energy. they have to want it, and allow the energy to do what it needs to do. I benefit just like them.

2)this is not a joke. please take it and me seriously until you have reason to doubt me. I am human and am potentially putting myself out for ridicule.

3)for those of you that already know of this ability to heal ourselves and others, I ask that you pray for my protection, envelope me with healing white light, ask that your healing angels and guides and my healing angels and guides are able to accomplish our goal in healing this person.

4)I propose that i pick the person to be healed. please i do not want any symptoms discussed, by anyone that is interested. this is due to experimental purposes only. I would like to do a distance scan on that person first, then tell them if i can sense where their problem is. i am thinking this will help authenticate the experiment. I am thinking about picking from a short list.

5)sometimes healing can be a long process. It can range from minutes to days or even years. I propose for experiment sake we keep it to something small that is measurable. I am open to discussion. on how to evaluate the healing process.

for example, find me someone that has a doctors appointment in a few days or a week. see if i can't help them have improved symptoms before their visit. see if i can help relieve someone pain, or calm their mood or spirit.

6)I am willing to discuss a little bit about how to do this experiment in an accurate scientific way, but ultimately it is up to me. I need to feel in the right energy mode or moment and i need to be in a safe, grounded, stress free environment. so timing is up to me.

thanks for your time. blessings, namaste.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Not trying to be funny here, but my feet are aways very cold, can this type of technique help in any way?

Using self-healing would it be better laing down or is there a better positions. Trying to keep an open mind, have seen some amazing stuff in my life.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleps

You have cold feet due to poor circulation.
Yes, meditation will definately help your circulatory system.
In fact, it will help your overall health tremendously.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is this type of healing capable of curing lifelong conditions that are not currently curable by modern medicine ?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh so THIS is where I heard about Quantum Touch

Well thank you so much!

I read the book and watched the seminar a few days ago and to me, the concept of energy healing was 100% true BUTTTTTT I thought the only people who could ACTUALLY do it were shamans and monks buried deep in jungles and temples I'd never get to.

What a paradigm shift. This stuff is incredibly easy I have already tested it on two different people, healed a pinched nerve in one and in both cases the "HEAT" and the pain moving was noticed without me saying anything.

Well I plan to keep practicing because from the stories I've read about true master healers, there is some amazing work I'm going to be able to do some day

EDIT: I also don't know if it was so easy for me to pick up confidently because I'd have energy experience before. The basic premise is the pulling in energy and channeling it out. I notice when I am not actively pulling it in, the person I'm working on does not notice anything happening. I went through a failed astral projection stage for about a year where I got a lot of practice with raising energy and chakra stuff, so I think the basic sensations were already there for me I just had to follow through.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Reddupo]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This thread grabbed my attention right away because I am interested in the concept of universal energy, and our connectedness to each other.

I have never had any particular paranormal talents or skills, so I was quite surprised when I tried to imagine my body filling with energy, and suddenly I felt it vibrating and tingling from head to toe. My husband has been feeling the painful ache of a kidney stone coming on (he's had several so he knows exactly what the "incoming" sensation for them is) and I tried to focus on sending this energy I was feeling into his torso. He didn't even know I was doing it, because I was doing it as we both were going to sleep. The next day I asked him how his kidney was feeling, and he said the ache was gone. That's when I told him about my "experiment" with healing energy.

A couple of days later, I had hurt some tendons or something in my forearm, and it was so painful I thought I was going to have to wear a sling to keep the arm from turning in a particular way that caused great pain. Instead, I sat in a quiet place, and began meditating on feeling that energy sensation in my arm. After a short while, the arm began to feel warm and tingly. When I came ouf of the meditation, my arm was absolutely fine. I don't know how to explain either of these things other than the healing energy works, and I am just a regular person with absolutely no special talents in this field. Thanks to the OP for this thread. I feel like I have stumbled upon something very special and valuable here.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

If you check the thread you will see I first read through it back on October 18th. I tried the technique given by the OP on myself. I went through this exercise with little enthusiasm paying just fleeting attention to the instructions.

Before I continue a little background. I have had constant pain in my lower back from degenerative discs. I feel pain and stiffness mostly in my right hip, it radiates out from the lower vertebrates. This has been ongoing with the pain and stiffness increasing slowly for about 25 years. I have always responded well to chiropractic and that has gotten me through most rough times although I was hospitalized once with my legs paralyzed from pain after a few days of extreme exertion on the job. It was a flare up from irritating and then inflammation of the discs. For the most part the pain is just a part of my life and I do most things that I want to do. I know many people have similar chronic pain. You learn to live with it.

That said I am always intrigued by any pill, gadget or technique that promises relief. Not much works for me, I perhaps have had a total of 50 to 60 pain free days in the last 25 years. Believe me when I tell you that you really notice a pain free day when you get one. I am now in a string of nearly 2 weeks of pain free days. A little stiffness but even that is improving. It took a day or two before I even considered the thread might have something to do with it. I did such a half-fast job of following the technique I then thought it must have been someone remotely “healing” me. Check the thread, I came back and tried to find that out.

I am extremely skeptical of everything. Check my posts, you'll see. I still have no proof this thread has helped me. Was it all in my head? Definitely not, I had worn my back out from hard labor early in life. Is this fix all in my head? I have no way to tell. All I can attest to is I feel great and have done nothing aside from reading this thread that would give me this relief. I have actually flaunted my pain free days. I danced for hours at a wedding reception this past weekend and walked for miles the next day with no pain or discomfort. Yesterday I broke in a new pair of Tony Lama cowboy boots, wearing them all day at work. (I find them good for winter wear!) I typically can only wear sneakers at work. Not a hint of pain. If this keeps up I’ll be hitting the driving range on the weekend. No, not in the cowboy boots!

What more can I tell you? I’ll take the relief where ever it came from. And so thanks to the OP for the thread and those that contributed if only their good vibes. Thanks gang!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i just thought i would post this single page .pdf, as it's highly relevant - check it out guys!

www.thesonsofthelawofone.com...

i've heard of this sort of healing before, but have never really tried it on anyone... i wonder if it can be done on myself - i've had a stopped-up nose for like 3 months now; i've never had anything like this before, and i want to get rid of it. i've even used some healing techniques before, but they don't last that long before i get stopped up again. the only thing that's keeping me from going crazy is some generic "Afrin" i got at the dollar store!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Awesome thread, as I was reading through it I was thinking it kind of sounds like Reiki or just 'touch healing'. We all do have the ability to heal ourselves using the Source Energy be it; Reiki, Hands On healing, Prayer healing, White Eagle healing etc, whatever 'label' is given to calling upon the Universal flow of divine energy and directing it to a certain place, person, or situation or part of the body. It works in real life.

Usually when these types of healings occur due to the divine energy being used, the doctors and so-called medical practitioners can not explain or understand it.

Another type of self-healing is when you affirm and direct your own higher consciousness or sub-conscious to 'return you to the divine DNA blueprint of perfect health with which you were created". I know that also works, from my own personal experience.

It doesn't matter how long an affliction has been present either within someone's energy field. I have been privvy to healing a woman's serious knee injury which had been giving her trouble for over 25 years, and after 1 Reiki healing session (given 10 years ago) she has never ever again had any trouble with her knee (she advised me). As more and more people become aware of this ability which we all have, there will one day be no more need for doctors or the medical profession who only treat the symptoms of dis-ease but not the actual cause of the dis-ease.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Ist time on site and on board. I put in "Instant healing" on google and ended up here. When I "feel" my mate's emotional status, or my kid's I have physical pain. Well, this time my mate went thru something very traumatic and I was in horrible pain and now am sporting a nasty rash on my face! Instant disease. Um not ok with me. If this can appear instantly, then it very well better disapear instantly. I am a new-thought diest and am coming into some "gifts" I never paid attention to. I cant wait to try this post on myself. I am expecting wonderful results. If this works I want to try it on others. Do they have to believe in it?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
it helps if they aren't totally resistant to the idea, I think it matters more that you believe it works.
I've found that for serious conditions it's best to go get seen by a doctor. My friend has a knee with carteledge disintigrating, and while I can achieve her some relief until she gets a replacement the grinding isn't going to stop. I was glad to read some people here have seen total perminent relief. That was very heartening.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join