It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Curse on America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

The evidence is that the "verses" are addressed to Israel. This included the lost sheep (ten tribes) and judeah. The english speaking countries are the fulfillment of the promise to Ephriam and mannesseth (part of the lost sheep).

Devine intervention in the creation of america is rather obvious to those "with eyes to see" and our history is full of God's blessing until the 1960's when prayer was banned, then 74 and abortion legal. Since that time america has been lead away from the keeping of the Lords commanments year by year.

I am sorry, this is evidence of a SICKNESS that should be stopped, right here.

THIS kind of thinking has led to more devastation, desturction and Human misery than anything else...ALL BECAUSE OF THIS SO -CALLED 'religion'.

"CHRISTIANITY" is not the "end-all and be all" of Human endeavors.

IT IS A CULT...no more "true", and no more "false" than any other religious cult that has pervaded (and ruined) Humanity since Humans began to think....

BECAUSE...it is ALL MADE UP IN THE IMAGINATION!!!!!

Parables = good stuff. So are "Aesop's Fables"....

Bible = more 'parables'...translated, and re-translated and re-re-translated...OVER and OVER again....

Bible = ALSO....ancient "folklore"...passed down from generation to generation orally, before writing was invented...and I mean, a form of WRITING that everyone EVERYONE could read....

...UNTIL that time,, the "truth" (so-called) existed only in the minds of those who professed to 'know'.....

Hmmmmm....sound familiar????

ALL OF IT is baloney...made up, just as (I assume you of the "christian faith") will say about the Aztecs, the Egyptians, the Buddhists, the Muslims....NAME 'any religion du jour', and you can make the same argument.

Christianity has done MORE HARM to Humanity, by far, than any other 'made-up' stupid concept of imaginary 'gods'....I mean, is it a "trinity" (as Catholics believe) or just 'jesus' (as pick-a-faith believe) or what???

Lutheran? "Roman Catholic" as opposed to what? "Normal Catholic"?

It goes on and on and on...just how many are there, by now??? CAN someone look it up, and count HOW MANY SECTS of the 'christian' chruch currently exist???

I can drive through just about any neighborhood in America, and see, ON OPPOSITE CORNERS, and just down the street from each other, "Christ" this, or "christ" that.... It's like going to Wal-Mart, for the "Religion-sect of the day special!!!"

AND (this is what grinds my gears...) people FIGHT over it!!!! (Witness the "protestant/catholic" ongoing battles in Northern Ireland)

It all makes me sick!!!!

This entire thread's premise IGNORES the vast majority of the World's population...who, in many respects, ALSO subscribe to an equally stupid concept of "deity worship"...but, to each their own....

UNTIL "each" of them wish to impose their particular mindset and twisted view on others....lines have to be drawn, at that point.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

The Bible has been proved and proved and proved - and still we, as humans, scoff at it.

Awww, ok go on show us where the bibles have been proved and proved and proved.

The universe is 5000 years old ?

A man lived inside a big fish ?

the earth is flat ?

Dead people got out of their graves and went to town ?

The entire earth was once (within the last 5000 years) completely inundated.

Two or possibly seven of every type of animal (including their food and water) had a leisurely cruise on a very big boat made from wood ?

The Egyptians kept 2 million Hebrew slaves, gave them livestock arms and gold just before the slaves escaped ?

The earth existed before the stars ?

To be continued ----

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

The Bible has been proved and proved and proved - and still we, as humans,
scoff at it.

No need to wonder why God is revealing more and more of Himself as the days go by. When the Lord's Day arrives, none of us will wonder any longer.

Proved and proved and proved? When? Where?

When the lord arrives?

Don't hold your breath pal.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by heliosprime

The evidence is that the "verses" are addressed to Israel. This included the lost sheep (ten tribes) and judeah. The english speaking countries are the fulfillment of the promise to Ephriam and mannesseth (part of the lost sheep).

Devine intervention in the creation of america is rather obvious to those "with eyes to see" and our history is full of God's blessing until the 1960's when prayer was banned, then 74 and abortion legal. Since that time america has been lead away from the keeping of the Lords commanments year by year.

I am sorry, this is evidence of a SICKNESS that should be stopped, right here.

THIS kind of thinking has led to more devastation, desturction and Human misery than anything else...ALL BECAUSE OF THIS SO -CALLED 'religion'.

"CHRISTIANITY" is not the "end-all and be all" of Human endeavors.

IT IS A CULT...no more "true", and no more "false" than any other religious cult that has pervaded (and ruined) Humanity since Humans began to think....

BECAUSE...it is ALL MADE UP IN THE IMAGINATION!!!!!

Parables = good stuff. So are "Aesop's Fables"....

Bible = more 'parables'...translated, and re-translated and re-re-translated...OVER and OVER again....

Bible = ALSO....ancient "folklore"...passed down from generation to generation orally, before writing was invented...and I mean, a form of WRITING that everyone EVERYONE could read....

...UNTIL that time,, the "truth" (so-called) existed only in the minds of those who professed to 'know'.....

Hmmmmm....sound familiar????

ALL OF IT is baloney...made up, just as (I assume you of the "christian faith") will say about the Aztecs, the Egyptians, the Buddhists, the Muslims....NAME 'any religion du jour', and you can make the same argument.

Christianity has done MORE HARM to Humanity, by far, than any other 'made-up' stupid concept of imaginary 'gods'....I mean, is it a "trinity" (as Catholics believe) or just 'jesus' (as pick-a-faith believe) or what???

Lutheran? "Roman Catholic" as opposed to what? "Normal Catholic"?

It goes on and on and on...just how many are there, by now??? CAN someone look it up, and count HOW MANY SECTS of the 'christian' chruch currently exist???

I can drive through just about any neighborhood in America, and see, ON OPPOSITE CORNERS, and just down the street from each other, "Christ" this, or "christ" that.... It's like going to Wal-Mart, for the "Religion-sect of the day special!!!"

AND (this is what grinds my gears...) people FIGHT over it!!!! (Witness the "protestant/catholic" ongoing battles in Northern Ireland)

It all makes me sick!!!!

This entire thread's premise IGNORES the vast majority of the World's population...who, in many respects, ALSO subscribe to an equally stupid concept of "deity worship"...but, to each their own....

UNTIL "each" of them wish to impose their particular mindset and twisted view on others....lines have to be drawn, at that point.

God i love your responses, I truly do. No sarcasm at all...

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Two or possibly seven of every type of animal (including their food and water) had a leisurely cruise on a very big boat made from wood ?

OH!! By any 'goddesses' that may or not be 'holy'...THAT made me require a wipe for the monitor, AND the keyboard!!!!!

Could NOT have put it more succintly, than right there....!

(Oh...for the "Noah"-challenged....please, oh DO please explain the incredible diversity of life, on our planet...just focus on THIS planet, at the moment...and how it exists ALL OVER THE Globe, if the 'alleged "ARK"' landed on a place called "Ararat" (BTW, not the highest mountain on the earth...but co-incedinatlly NEAR the 'cradle of civilization'...as Humans migrated from Africa and settled in what we now call....Iraq and Iran...oh, sorry...history is not allowed here, right?) OR, the Mediterraean....ya know, the Greeks...Romans....old, old societies that are KNOWN to have existed...

OR the Chinese societies...or ALL "Asians'....OR the Aboriginenes of Australia...OR the peoples (too many to name) of Central, South...and NORTH AMERICA!!!!!

Many of whom PRE-DATE by many centuries the existence of "Jesus"....

No, better to not see "those' people, and to instead focus on a fantasy that makes you feel "all warm and fuzzy" inside.....hmmm?

Is that better?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

No, better to not see "those' people, and to instead focus on a fantasy that makes you feel "all warm and fuzzy" inside.....hmmm? Is that better?

Dude, who the hell are you responding to? Moi ?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by Psychonaughty

First off, God has nothing to do with man's many created "religions".

Second, "self" isn't a "religion" anyhow. "Self" is arrogance, vanity and pride and if you worship "self" then you are full of all three.

I didn't say the Infinite One has anything to do with humanities religions, in fact I said the opposite.

Secondly, the self is a fraction of the Infinite One. To love self and to love other selves, to give and help without expectations of anything in return, is the single most important outward/inward expression that you can possibly create. To say that "Self" is corrupt is to say that the Infinite One and all other selves are corrupt aswell.

The Infinite One is simply experiencing itself, that is where you come in, where existence of the physical manifestation comes in.

Who cares what curse is on America humanity needs to wake up to the bigger picture.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Your Christian God shouldn't even be in schools anyway. At least not unless he's actually enrolled on a course or something.

This is just silly.How could the master teacher not belong in school?
He belongs in every school to prevent people from becoming like you and saying things like this, that make no sense at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

IT IS A CULT...

You must like being completely wrong if you keep saying this.
I don't recall any mass suicides in Christianity for starters on the long list of why this is just kind of whacko.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Fighting a war for a "god" is all the mass suicide you need. There is plenty of that all throughout the bible.

To die for an imaginary non-existant being IS SUICIDE....

There are MANY MANY MANY people on both sides in iraq commiting suicide now because they went to war because of their religious beliefs.

Some of the stupidest stuff imaginable...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't need another person to lead me in my prayer, I can do that myself, even at work. At least I know what I want to pray!!
I imagine there's plenty of kids in school that do also.
after all, isn't there something in the bible to the effect that the christian should go into their closet and pray, alone, without a nice audience to admire their lovely flowing words!!!

tell me, do you want to teach the trinity in schools?
how are you going to end the prayer, in the name of Jesus Christ, or in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost?

whatcha gonna do when the little kids start arguing and bickering over weather little Timmie is really a christian, since he wasn't babtized in the right manner??

WARS HAVE BEEN FOUGHT OVER THIS STUFF!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Your Christian God shouldn't even be in schools anyway. At least not unless he's actually enrolled on a course or something.

This is just silly.How could the master teacher not belong in school?
He belongs in every school to prevent people from becoming like you and saying things like this, that make no sense at all.

Your 'master teacher' needs an Ofsted inspection then as I went to a grammar school where a fair few of the teachers were priests (including one that's since been defrocked due to fiddling with kids - I suppose the 'master teacher' was away on a training course that day, eh?) and hymns would be sung at a drop of a hat. Not to mention compulsory Religious Eduction with no coverage of non-Christian beliefs at all. The closest we got to the latter was in Classical Studies and Social Education where it was explained to us that we might, at some time, meet people with different coloured skins and different beliefs than the rest of us and they'd probably eat different food too!

So, having read your post, I'm wondering which of us is actually making "no sense"?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am in agreement with the OP. I believe that the prophecies of the Bible (e.g. Leviticus 26, Deuteronomy 28, Daniel 11:40-12:1, Matthew 24, Mark 13, Revelation, etc.) are pivotal to understanding the times we live in. The threat of upset weather and “natural” disasters (e.g. drought, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornadoes, hurricanes, forest fires, etc.) intensifying across Anglo-America; the “war on terror” and other foreign skirmishes taking a huge toll on our society and economy, depleting our military strength while foreign and openly hostile nations rapidly concentrate on military build-up; the jittery global economy built on the oppression of the poor through wage slavery, usury, debt, landlessness and deracinated, rootless consumerism; worsening disease outbreaks and the resurgence of epidemics once thought to have been conquered, and now resistant to antibiotics; government policies on multiculturalism, reverse discrimination, political correctness and illegal immigration, etc. have contributed in weakening the fabric of Anglo-American societies and the rise of sub-cultures that are antagonistic of Anglo-American history, culture and religion (i.e. white, European, Christian, etc.).

I believe that it is essentially because we have, on a national level, chosen to reject the Lord Jesus Christ as the true Messiah, Saviour of the world and only Hope of Israel; His written word, the Bible; and Bible Law and Government (e.g. Exodus 20-23; Isaiah 8:20) that these national curses have come upon us. And these will undoubtedly intensify as the “end of the age” or the Second Coming of Christ, draws closer. IMHO I believe that the reason for this is that God is trying to show us the error of our ways—i.e. that we cannot govern ourselves—and in the process will ultimately destroy all opposition i.e. Satan’s kingdom, man’s kingdoms, (Daniel 2:44; Revelation 11:15). The only solution is to repent and reform our ways. Of course it is most unlikely that we will do this on a large scale until we find ourselves in the midst of “great tribulation” and the Bible does prophecy that when we are defeated and enslaved by our enemies that we will finally turn to Him, accept his correction and he will deliver us, just like the Israelites of old (Leviticus 26:39-45; Jeremiah 16:15).

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cameraobscura

Jesus is not the Lord nor the saviour of humanity. Humanity, like always, misinterpreted/fabricated the whole reasoning behind Jesus of Nazerath.

His last words merely stopped a karmatic cycle on those people who killed him, forgiveness stops the inertia of karma in its tracks.

Then, man creates this entire enigmatic fairy tale over an advanced individual when man did not even understand what Jesus was trying to portray, nor will man ever understand who/what he was.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty

Jesus is not the Lord nor the saviour of humanity. Humanity, like always, misinterpreted/fabricated the whole reasoning behind Jesus of Nazerath.

His last words merely stopped a karmatic cycle on those people who killed him, forgiveness stops the inertia of karma in its tracks.

Then, man creates this entire enigmatic fairy tale over an advanced individual when man did not even understand what Jesus was trying to portray, nor will man ever understand who/what he was.

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matt 25...Believe and be among the sheep who's sheperd protects them or be a GOAT....

It would appear there are many goats on this thread....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by dawnstar

na, god's still in the school, every time a christian enters the school and allows him to shine through. if God isn't in the school, well, the christians need to blame themselves for that one. Heck, even in the highlight of the Roman persecution of the christians, the people knew who the christians were, and guess who they went to when they found themselves in need!!

Every american school should have classes on scripture, should pray several times a day. Ban non judeo/christian anything.

The fall of america can be traced directly to the day prayer was taked from the schools.

This current communist in the whitehouse and those vile who surround him are in power to punish the lost sheep.

The Lord will allow it until america repents or Jesus returns.

Are you serious? Then I will say you should pray to MY god's and goddesses!
My religion is right! not yours!

You cant say yours is right...I will say that all school's must pray to the god of green..the Green god..the antlered god..and the Goddess of the Moon..and Harvest Goddess..

you can NOT think your god is the ONLy god

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Christians sure do give a lot of credit to your Satan being. He must really be a pretty powerful being..since he took over music.. movies...schools..

This being MUST be stopped at all costs!

It seems to me..that christians here focus on the negative..satan..more than the good your god is supposed to be doing...

Isnt that giving satan what he wants? You think he will steal our souls and turn us evil? I think you are concentrating on too much negative...try thinking of butterflies and happy brookes for awhile...dont worry...most of us here on ATS..can handle our backsides...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

You cant say yours is right...I will say that all school's must pray to the god of green..the Green god..the antlered god..and the Goddess of the Moon..and Harvest Goddess..

Well God says he is the only true God. I for one do believe him based on my Faith. My God says you are free to believe in whatever, BUT, you will not have his protection if you do not believe nor follow his commandments.

But do some research and find much of your "goddess" nonsense comes from babylon. and baal.........

Believe in what you wish, soon there will be a time you realise the ignorance.....

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Well God says he is the only true God. I for one do believe him based on my Faith. My God says you are free to believe in whatever, BUT, you will not have his protection if you do not believe nor follow his commandments.

But do some research and find much of your "goddess" nonsense comes from babylon. and baal.........

Believe in what you wish, soon there will be a time you realise the ignorance.....

I hope you understand...but your statement seems so full of self! At least to me...and Im not trying to be argumentative, honestly. It's just..well...kind of like you are MIB trying to make me believe in what you believe in..which..I dont.

I know you read the book...the bible..and it says.."your god is the only god"..but what if you're wrong? I mean..I dont believe in that book! I dont believe your god is the only god..that means..that ALL of china will go to hell..half of the US..all of most every other country...so...how can you explain that? I know..they are all sinners..right?

Also..I really dont appreciate you calling my goddess..NONSENSE!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Paganism is an ancient cult , and Gaia/Baal followers will never
see the light .

Anyway , as far as we know there's only 144,000 places left
so their beds are made , and they won't move for no shepherd !

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join