It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard C Hoagland predicts Moon Structure/Possible ET Disclosure in Weeks.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry I don't have any news sources to link to but if anyone is listening Coast2Coast you will know what imtalking about. He has stated tonight that in the infrared footage of the Moon Bombing you can visibly see the structures. He mentioned he believes also the structures me be ancient MAN MADE objects. Very interesting 2x pretty famous people in our circle predicting some form of major disclosure. What do you think? Anyone else listen?

**Edit**
The Interview is not up on youtube yet as far as I can tell. I'll imbed the interview when it's available.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by jar11]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jar11

So Hoagland is going to tell us about the other aspects of the LCROSS mission.

Maybe he will comment on the flashes that I discovered (publish or perish. ATS got' em first).

Perhaps he knows about a power transmission test that was going on.

Or maybe he has a way of accounting for that unique artifact on the graph. I wonder what he will attribute that to; perhaps a lunar dome that the impactor smashed through before impacting the actual surface.

I have to get this show. I like to hear his ideas.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
There is something in the crater, but its impossible to see if its a natural structure or not from the pictures Ive seen. Who says the floor of a large ancient crater has to be flat?

I havent seen any infrared pictures though. If the structure has a different heat signature than the crater, its very interesting.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Could it be possible that the mission to impact the moon was a fals mission to begin with? I mean a mission that could supply images of an area of the moon to the public from the mass media could have been the purpose?

Why do this? I have learned in sales you walk the buyer into the deal, let them feel like they are coming up with the ideas and let them sale themselves, all you have to do is plant the seed.

Could they possibly be planting the seed of what they want us to find out? Letting us walk ourself into the inofrmation they think we should have? This way we could question, and even find structures, but we would be in the position to ask questions. They would be in the positiion to act as if they knew nothing until these structures and sites were found by the public's curious eye.

This way they could let us - the mass public - convince (sale) ourselves on what is there. This could really be the start to some type of disclosure. Though, if my idea is correct, the disclosure will be of nothing more than exatly what they want us to know - what they already know - and nothing more.

If this is the case I hope you are young enough to live the next 40 years, because, if this is the start of official disclosure, it will take at least that long to get to the really juicy stuff. My opinion, but based on how long the government has to release other information.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

No. If they wanted people to find things, they would provide pictures with better resolution than a web cam in a dark room.

They dont want anyone to find out the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I think if they disclosed anything people will probably wake up and finally see what they've been missing and be intrigued enough to pressure the government for more.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jar11

Thanks for that. I've been looking forward to hearing what Richard has to say about the LCROSS mission.

Just went onto the Coast to Coast site to try and find it, but from what I can gather you have to pay a small subscription to get stuff from there on your computer. Am I right?

Fair enough if you do. I will be checking YouTube to see if someone puts it there. Couldn't find it when I just looked.

Can't wait to hear the interview and what he has to say.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yes you do have to be a 'streamlink' subscriber to listen to an mp3 recorded version of the show. I will post an excert from the coasttocoast newsletter when they send it out. Should hopefully get the coles notes of the interview at least.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
i was halfway listening to hoaglands accounts...
he stated that the mission camera was over ridden as soon as there were (ambigious) ruins of architecture visible, and NASA turned on the infrared imaging mode.

All replays of the approach have the TWO questionable frames missing, the two frames before the infrared switcheroo because structures/ruins could be made out by an aware observer...

perhaps that is the 'Disclosure'...in easier to digest chunks, a few frames that are being censored from public view until "further investigation" is conducted and evaluated?
A cover-story, ruse, if there ever was one... since a government cadre of elites have known of ETs for a very long time already...

this "accidental discovery" plot / scheme has a reason behind it... hmmm?!
~what can it be? ~

[edit on 17-10-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Wow !

Cheers for that. I bet Richard has been working his socks off on the LCROSS images (and getting some feedback from his 'Sources'?)

Gotta love that man.

Jar11 - thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

perhaps that is the 'Disclosure'...in easier to digest chunks, a few frames that are being censored from public view until "further investigation" is conducted and evaluated?

So you believe they might be showing priceless ruins -- just before blowing them up?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

this "accidental discovery" plot / scheme has a reason behind it... hmmm?!
~what can it be? ~

Perhaps this time around the public are the ones who will make the discoveries and NASA will later comment on those.

They can then comment on the strange flashes noticed by exuberant1 and the things Hoagland points out and act like they never knew about it before we pointed it out.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Forgot to say.... there WAS a tense urgency to the voice of the woman on the official video, when they were switching around.

And the switching from MIR to Infrared confused the viewer, as I suppose it was meant to.

NASA have had more than enough time to give the public a complete infrared viewing and a complete MIR viewing of the whole thing.

Anything else you have to share from the Richard Hoagland interview?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

So you believe they might be showing priceless ruins -- just before blowing them up?

?priceless?
?blowing the up?

any ruins or artifacts there would be useless to anyone other than forensic archeologists and theologians, who themselves will need to transform their profile in the social structure.

use of inertial energy could be viewed as a bombardment...
but by not having a warhead or a shaped charge of explosives...the Earth forces cannot be charged with 'bombing' the moon according to the Galactic police force.
Ramming the moon surface to both 'hear' the moon ring via nuclear powered seismographs on the surface OR to monitor the resulting uplifted debris for spectrographic analysis... are both nonbelligerent methods of experiments.
An 'accidental' revelation of ruins in that area of activity, comes as a surprise to 'everyone'

sending a nuclear powered 'rover' with camera & drilling apparatus would be leaving a hazardous relic ourselves...which the now enlightened humans would not do. So impact experiments were conducted.

we OK yet?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

Well they might have done that before?

www.youtube.com...

I know this video is 'supposed' to be a hoax. But I have a strong suspiscion that it isn't.

from NAlexo ( NA = Neil Armstrong? lexo = connected to words? )

Normally it lasts 14min. What you see is the reason behind all this rush to land on the moon before USSR. It was bombed a few years later by those who decide for us.

Don't want to steer this thread off topic with this post....just a one-off reply from me to 'praxis'.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
it just doesn't work like that. they just don't come right out on the news and say that there are aliens and structures and everything else all at once.

they will never tell. ever.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jar11

Good find dude.
Could you post the Youtube, I want to hear this.

If any of you read the Great sphinx more than 12000 years old thread, and combine it with the 'structures on the moon and mars', dont you think that the tale of Humans/anunnaki using the moon and mars is getting more and more proven ??

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
While watching the film of the LCROSS bombing, I was listening to the woman in the clip and I caught her constantly saying, November.

Yesterday I did a search again on ufo disclosure, because of all the predictions going on, and I found this article about George Noorey and ATS in the Boston Examiner. Now I read peoples comments all the time and one poster ???? posted November 27, 2009.

Here is the link:
www.examiner.com... _Tech

Now I will believe it when I see it, like the rest of you. But this comes on the heals of this post by Michael Cohen. So, go to all news web.com and read the article Barrack Obama must act now on urgent UFO and Alien Issues.

I was brought into the UFO quagmire by the Holy Spirit 2 1/2 years ago. Here is the link to some of my webshots from live webcams.

s940.photobucket.com...

There is an album one there too on the left hand side. They are also posted out on openmindsforum.com, image analysis, just one photo and more than just one.

I went all out testifying to the fact that they do exist, they are parked in our own back yards and being watched very closely by our government via covert means. Meaning Environmental studies and Home Land Security, weatherbug.

These webshots show your aliens, which are in reality, fallen angels, deceiving people into believing they are races from other planets. They have abducted and crossbred through artifical insemination, not to mention demonic beings possessing unwanted babies. Ever compare a grey with an unborn fetus?

I have studied the temperment if you might want to call it and watched the progession of sightings throughout the world. They "WANT" disclosure and our most definitely threatening the PTB to do so. The reason for this is because, "Satan knows he has but a short time." And that time is growing shorter by the day. That is why you will see these things following are airplanes around, and when they want their message to get across, they bring them down. That is another thing I have watched. The amount of private, commercial and military aircraft "accidents".

One thing I know for sure, disclosure will one day happen because it is written that there is a war in heaven and Michael the archangel casts them out of heaven, and no place is found for them anymore.

Know this, it will not be a "good thing". They are evil, they are liars, and they are out to deceive and take as many souls to hell and the lake of fire with them as they possibly can.

Throughout the scriptures, Jesus tell us that the lake of fire is prepared for them. They are already judged and there is no forgiveness for them because they left their first estate. But they are reserved unto the day of judgment. The LORD God uses them in this world to punish mankind.

Psalms 78:49
He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

1 Kings 22:20-23
And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.

And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets, And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so. Now therefore, behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD has spoken evil concerning thee.

I hope this gives you people insight on how the LORD God works against evil mankind.

Don't believe the lying spirits that are being sent among us because of our sins.

tried to fix the link for article on all news web.com

[edit on 17-10-2009 by ljib777]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If there were disclosure, would you believe them?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Bit of a show-stopper there ljib777.....lol.

Just want to pick up on what you said about greys looking foetus-like.

I have thought this - and my speculation is that Greys might be the product of a totally illegal and secret cloning operation. DONE BY HUMANS.

So I am not thinking that ETs are evil or in league with the devil.
BUT - unfortunately some humans might have gone a LONG way down a very DARK path.

Sorry OP. Bit off topic. But wanted to make this point in reply to ljib777.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join