It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...Obama was not born in the US...so what?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
here's the best answer

obama in a nutshell

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
here's the best answer

obama in a nutshell

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

You do know that wasn't ACTUALLY Obama right?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If Obama isn't born here, him and his cronies should all be tried for partaking in a treasonous conspiracy. Anything his pen touched be null and void. Why? Because it's in our Constitution. Only natural born citizens CAN and SHOULD ever be President. I say this yet i'm an immigrant and still believe it. There should be no thoughts of any land besides the US in an potential POTUS.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
Of course an individual born anywhere could possibly be a great leader. But they aren't in charge their just puppets. But you don't just run for president, your background is examined by various security authorities. If Obama every comes out and admins he's not born in the US it means major treason by media and the security services is blatantly obvious. It's not just an oops it's a deliberate deception. It is unconstitutional and to ignore the constitution means a high degree of conspiratory treason has taken place. There are strong rumors that George Bush Sr. was born in Germany. Adolph Schwarzenegger wants to be president and his friends are Rothchilds. Perhaps Obama is a stepping stone to a blatant admission that the US sovereignty no longer exists. Perhaps at or after the end of Obama's rule it will be made public so people can feel "it's ok". It's really a very big deal, but then again it's all for show. These people are simply not in charge and not leaders and their importance is exaggerated by their handlers to make them appear significant as a step towards dictatorship. All these things have psyops attributes, a herding effect.

This guy here said alot.

I don't believe Obama was born outside of the U.S. That being said, if it did by some crazy set of circumstances come out that he wasn't he should of course be removed.

But it brings about a bigger question in my opinion. I've stated it before in another thread, and I'm sure someone else has to atleast thought the same thing. But, there is surely a "vetting" process for someone in the running for president/someone with an actual chance at becoming president. Rather you believe he is a NWO tool, some guy who made it to president, an alien, or an Indonesian his past had to be pretty deeply investigated.

IF he were somehow found to be born in wherever other than the U.S. then it would have to involve a vast amount of people and be truely, a conspiracy. It wouldn't be about him lying, or just pulling a fast one. It would take a good effort by who knows what all branches of government. I have no idea what vetting process a candidate would go through, if any at that. But they surely do not just let some random person get elected, then say "we better check this guy out" especially a random guy named Barack Hussein Obama.

Really?

The people that say, oh well if he would just show me the paper then it would be ok. I sure hope you same people wouldn't let the police search your car, your house, just cause they wanted to. I mean you got nothing to hide right, why not. People talk about wars and say that the troops are fighting for your right to talk bad about them, they are also fighting for your right to say no to a search of your house, or your car, or your"papers" by some unreasonable party and your rights to stand up to bullys and say no without fear of their ridiculous actions. And our right to come on this website, and discuss it all in the manner that it is.

Show me your papers, and if you're willing to you should be slapped. Honestly. Per my arguement above. Who the f*** am I to ask for your papers?

Don't get me wrong, theres no problem with courteous cooperation. But there becomes a point when the "party" is no longer "asking" for cooperation, but submission.

I in my honest opinion believe that Obama is a natural citizen just for the fact that he is infact president. If he were inelegible it would have been found long ago by the people that needed to know. If not, then it involves much more and goes deeper than Obama.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Obama being president serves a few purposes. It buys time against the sleeper cells that are in place to wreck a dozen cities in the US and some in the EU. Obama is a cushion for that.
Obama is also a foot in the door of fard ayn. That means that any non-muslims (Westerners) that are in the lands of Islam are unwanted and must vacate. And in response to fard ayn all muslims must rise up and fight the West. Obama has opened the back door and allowed explosives to be placed in the WTC before the planes make it dramatic so to speak.
So who would place Obama in this position? There are a few players. Saudi who had a relationship with Bush in business now has a deeper relationship in religion which is life blood in Islam.
AQ who now has an apostate to manipulate.
Soros who has strong ties to Islam in business that was vacated by Bush. He will make billions more on health, oil, and other industry.
CAIR (and the like) who has infiltrated the US infrastructure and is in place for larger take over and implimentation of Sharia in the West.
The OIC, headed by Saudi, who will benefit from global domination as Islam grows and becomes a stable leader in the 4 years in office.

What does this mean for the future of the US?
We are $crewed in more ways than one. Our Constitution will be changed from the original principles, our laws will diminish and there will be lawlessness and crime, our freedoms will diminish leaving us with fewer choices, our economy will drive many into poverty.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I find it strange that America who has selected a black president suddenly cares if he is born in America or not. You guys usually dont care where someone is born. They are "americans" when they have lived there for a while.

Why the double standard for the president? Is it because they tried to cover it up? That I can understand the anger from.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Personally, I'm not that concerned about it, but we do have a constitution in this country. If we're going to have a fair and free society, one thing we have to do is follow the rule of law and one of those laws spelled out in the constitution is that the president *must* be a natural born citizen. The law of this country applies to Barack Obama just as much as it applies to anyone else and if he was not born a US citizen, then he is ineligible to hold his current office and should be removed.

For my part, I think he probably is eligible and can prove it conclusively if he absolutely had to, but he and his team seem to have realized that they can use it to pretty effectively marginalize a segment of the opposition. They can't do much of anything else right, but even as someone who doesn't support this administration at all, on this count, I think they're playing it perfectly.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
:Sigh:

Obama was born in Hawaii, which surprisingly is a state in the United States.

I know hating Obama is cool or whatever, but reality has to set in every once and a while.

Obama is the legitimate president of the United States.

But, if you don't believe me, please make sure that the next candidate brings up the Birther incident. That will ensure that Obama wins the next election.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
And how many know why that natural-born clause is in the Constitution?

Thomas Jefferson hate Alexander Hamilton. Hamilton was born in Haiti. Hamilton was George Washington's Secretary of State and would have been the one Washington would have endorsed to become the 2nd US President.

Hamilton would have won easily with Washington's endorsement. Jefferson ensured that it would never happen. So add a couple hundred years and here we are. Debating the issue today (could not fully debate it before the election because no one would allow any injunction, investigation or god forbid a postponement of the election to clear this matter up.

Obama will not do anything to jeopardize his status or allow for deeper investigation by providing information. And under the Fifth Amendment, he does not have to provide anything that could be used as a detriment to himself. Also, as President (which he is whether legally or illegally) is not subject to a normal court of law.

Because he is the president, he could walk up and punch me square in the face, on live TV. Guess who I can not have summoned to a local court to face an assault charge? He can not even be impeached for that because it was not a high crime nor a high misdemeanor.

But to play devil's advocate, what if Obama was indeed born in Kenya, yet given his age (newborn) was not aware nor was ever told by his mother nor any relative growing up that he was not born anywhere else than Hawaii? Where are we then?

Truth, at best is subjective. It is what we believe to be true. The Birther Movement in that regard is really no different than the Truth Movement. Both are a bunch of people fanatically defending what they believe to be true with what they believe to be facts. And each have those that disparage the other side as loons

Of course this is nothing new in America. If we go back to the Revolutionary War, 1/3 of the colonists supported the war, 1/3 were loyalists to the crown and the other 1/3 could have cared less. And of these 1/3 only about 1/2 fought in the war. And only about 1/2 of the loyalists were true tories that actively conducted efforts to thwart the revolutionaries. So, effectively, this country was founded on 2/3 of the population not caring enough to participate in the action around them.

If we are honest with ourselves, I would say those ratios are still quite well in effect on the Birth Issue. And if there is to be a Second Revolutionary War, it will be when 1/6 of US population is ready to take up arms. Which would be roughly 50 million people at today's population. And I say good luck finding 50 million Americans agreeing to all fart at the same time, let alone be willing to risk their lives and die to end the atrocities of Federal Government against the People.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

The only thing that matters if Obama isn't born in the USA, isn't his color, his ideology, his administration, or any of those things. It's just simply against the law to hold the office unless your're native born. Yes, it's just a little thing called the law, something that convient;y ignored by the masses.

Anything beyond that, nothing makes any difference whatsoever. If you're not native born, you're not eligible to hold the office. So people need to stop calling ones who are concerned about Obama's eligibility, a racist. Again, if he's not native born, he's an illegal office holder, end of discussion.

By the way, at this point in history, I don't care if Obama's native born or not, he , and his cabinet holders, and his lemmings in the FED have ruined this country. Bush is just as guilty, so don't call me a Bush supporteer. Both partys are just as guilty. Now, all you Obama worshipers get ready to endure the worst times of your life. I hope you like the change you got. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. The only interesting thing remaining, is to see how long Obama will blame Bush.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I have had this same thought, but didn't have the nerve to post about it.
Good on you! It's not that I think it simply doesn't matter, but when it comes right down to it, let's say Obama was born in Kenya. At 3 days old, he was brought back to his home in the US and was raised there. He would have no memory of it and no more allegiance to Kenya or Britain than I do.

People seem to think that if a person is born in another country, it somehow ties them to that country, simply because that's where they were when the baby decided to move from inside the womb to the outside, even if the mother had no ties to the country whatsoever and returns home immediately afterward. I don't put much credence to this theory. I think where a person is raised and educated has a lot more to do with forming their allegiances.

However, the Constitution is the law. It must be followed, in my opinion. So, while I see NO other reason (such as loyalty to another country) that his place of birth matters, I am a strong proponent of the Constitution, and therefore it matters to me. I happen to believe that Obama was born in Hawaii, so this isn't much of an issue to me.

I know a lot of people will misinterpret my post as disregarding the Constitution but clearly, I'm not doing that, as it's the ONLY reason I can see that would make a difference.

Even if he was indeed born in the US, his alliance, allegiance and loyalty could be to another country.

Place of birth really doesn't matter outside the qualifications listed in the Constitution. And frankly, I think that's what worries a lot of people. Even if he was born here, people are leery of him because he's "different" and has a funny name.

I haven't read the other posts yet. I imagine I'm in for a real treat.

Edit. Not as entertaining as I thought it would be.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I have had this same thought, but didn't have the nerve top post about it.
Good on you! It's not that I think it simply doesn't matter, but when it comes right down to it, let's say Obama was born in Kenya. At 3 days old, he was brought back to his home in the US and was raised there. He would have no memory of it and no more allegiance to Kenya or Britain than I do.

And so this is the biggest reason to dismiss the implications... because he has no memory.
That isn't the actual problem. Obama went to a madrassas in Indonesia which he does have memory of, further his background in Islamic faith matters since we all remember our religious upbringing.
And again, more importantly is how others see him. In Islam he is considered one of them. He was born to them, raised by them and is a subject of them. In Islam they can claim their subjects when and where ever they want. The superiority of Islam will trump any US law, any birth certificate, and will be universal. Get that?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Obama went to a madrassas in Indonesia which he does have memory of, further his background in Islamic faith matters since we all remember our religious upbringing.

So, it doesn't matter whether or not he was born here... What matters is that he's a secret Muslim... Okie-dokie.

That's actually a point I've tried to make. That MANY of the people who don't like Obama are just USING the Constitutional requirement as their reason to oust him. They don't like his policies or his religion or his race or his name, but they're leaning on the Constitution like that's the reason.

A friend of mine used to talk about his right to bear arms and refer to the Constitution all the time. I asked him once, "Are you saying that if we DIDN'T have the second amendment, you'd throw away your guns"?

"No"! He said. "I have a right to protect myself and my family."

"OK, then. Stop using the Constitution as your reasoning. It protects your right, but your reason is that you want to protect your family."

I see the same thing here. People care about the Constitution, sure, but the REASON they want Obama out has nothing to do with the Constitution.

I think that's LAME.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I'm not too crazy about the idea of a radical Muslim president myself, but there's no technical reason why it should be disallowed. The first amendment protects free practice of religion, regardless of what that religion is.

I'm certainly no Obama fan, but this isn't a basis for booting him from office. That said, I do not believe Obama is a Muslim anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by Republican08

First the constitution is not an infallible document.

I suppose you think your logic is infallible ?

I suppose you think you are so much more brighter and more
wise than the founding fathers ?

I suppose you think that a felon committing perjury should be
excused and rushed to power much like other dictators ?

I think you are hilarious.

The coming storm was seen by me and others for a long while now,
we did not know when it would make landfall, but it is apparent it is
a bit closer now.

Prepare accordingly ...

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by JJay55

I'm certainly no Obama fan, but this isn't a basis for booting him from office. That said, I do not believe Obama is a Muslim anyway.

While you might not think he has Muslim faith.

It appears this person speaking with some authority does.

Obama's muslim faith spoken by someone who knows him well

It could be an accident, but ask a christian how many times has he
accidently spoken of his muslim faith, or any other faith for that matter.

It is a Freudian slip in my books, and it will remain so til the sun burns out.

Bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia didn't help matter either.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I've heard several bizarre comments that he's made on the subject.

Still, he claims he is a Christian and as a Christian, I do not feel comfortable passing judgement against him on that count. Its not my place to do so and I'll take his word for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I've heard several bizarre comments that he's made on the subject.

Still, he claims he is a Christian and as a Christian, I do not feel comfortable passing judgement against him on that count. Its not my place to do so and I'll take his word for it.

Agreed, Mr. Soetoro has made some bizarre comments, and as he is
more than willing to judge the police officer that stopped the
professor who refused to show I.D. I will return the favor and
judge him as it seems to suit him fine.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That said, I do not believe Obama is a Muslim anyway.

Again, it doesn't matter what any American thinks. What matters is that Islam has accepted him as one of their own. They own him.
If Islam owns Obama then they will use him as a puppet to carry out their wishes. And as a muslim he is obligated and if not he's an apostate and subject to death under the rules of Islam.

Islam has just aquired another atomic country (Iran) and is nuclear testing their arsonal in Pakistan. When they decide to attack the US, and they will, then Obama's loyalty will be tested.
We didn't see him condemn the recent terrorists picked up in NYC, Denver and Toronto... eh? We did see him make a speech in Cairo. We did see him accept a Nobel peace prize from a supporter of Islam. Many connections that are hard to dismiss. Add those to advances of the OIC and it's rather scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join