It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 foot UFO surrounded by aircraft (?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

did the video ever become available ?

it seemed like you were on the verge of getting it ??

[edit on 19-6-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by chunder

sigh

has logic died ??

why are you demanding that i furnish " evidence " of a negative ????????????????

if you ACTUALLY believe his claim - why dont you provide some evidence for it

Obviously logic has died.

Any statement (i.e. something presented as fact rather than opinion), whether negative or in agreement, requires evidence.

Has nothing to do with whether I believe the claim or not, you made the statement not me.

However, I'm afraid your post is indicative of what appears to be a majority belief, that being that it's ok to say "no that's not true" without any evidence to support that view but when it is the opposite it is some form of religous belief.

Either offer an informed opinion only, expect evidence for statements from all sides or just add to the uninformed illogical twaddle that abounds.

Apologies for the off topic post.

On topic I'm also curious as to whether any footage of the described event ever surfaced.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

You must be pretty close to where I am bud,nr Southport?
I have stated a few times on here that the skies over W Lancs
are very busy,having seen them and photographed(they are bad
quality,so I`d never put them on here) some myself
, this could be something to do with Warton RAF base testing
new tech etc
Oh and for the record,I`ve yet to see one chinese lantern around
here ,not one, and I watch the skies every evening.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

did the video ever become available ?

it seemed like you were on the verge of getting it ??

Hi easynow,

Back at the time of the report, I contacted the local reporter that wrote the article about this sighting and (with the permission of the witness) she gave me his telephone number. I passed that on to a local investigator (Janet Walkey of LAPIS). I thought it more sensible for him to be contacted by someone local that I have seen produce good investigative reports.

LAPIS obtained the video and some stills and (again with the permission of the witness) forwarded me a copy.

Unfortunately, the witness was adamant it should not be shared on a public Internet site. I have to respect the wishes of the witness.

My personal view of the material was there was no reason to consider them to show anything more than chinese lanterns.

I don't know if LAPIS have made any report on the case available online or in one of their publicatons - I'll send Janet an email and try to find out.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

[edit on 22-6-2010 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My personal view of the material was there was no reason to consider them to show anything more than chinese lanterns.

thanks for the reply and info,

if the imagery only shows some lights that would be interpreted as sky lanterns then i can understand why the witness doesn't want it posted on the web especially since the initial report was claiming they were not lanterns.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I would say it sounds quite plausible - and with holding the video seems reasonable to anyone who thinks it might be worth money.

Personally I like it - some seem to think a 1,000 ft diameter saucer is big - but I have seen objects (not directly) that were 50 miles long - so those are not the big ships thats for sure.

So do you have any proof of that how do you know its 50 miles and not 43 or 61 or is it just a story you made up and a nice round 50 sounded so good

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Great story, I hope he has the footage.

Heres some interesting footage Im trying to come to a conclusion on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me know what YOU think. Thanks.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join